NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
NateGrey
Could you post the saves where you get the alternate endings please.
I'll have a look tonight to see if a) I actually have any, and b) I can find the correct ones. I did a couple of super-fast playthroughs with the Control-key, and am not sure if I saved in those games where I got the alternate endings.

Reactions: Zoranian

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
NateGrey
Could you post the saves where you get the alternate endings please.
Here are the saves for all the endings I could find. Ended up finding the alternates for Amy and Megan too, also missing Kaori's alternate. The Amy and Mega alternates are the last ones

Edit: Added Kaori's alternate ending as well, now this is all of them. Shoutouts to Qwertzyc for the path

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Treacherous Desires [Final] [HirumaY] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,07 GB / 398 MB - Treacherousdesires-complete-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,05 GB / 381 MB - Treacherousdesires-complete-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I played around a bit more and got alternative endings for both Megan (where she includes her sister) and Amy (where she becomes dominant), and I believe the key to getting those is fully maximising your points with them. I'm guessing the missing Kaori milestone is then also an alternative ending for her, but I'm still stumped on how to get that.
So after messing around some more, I figured Amy's alternate ending also depends on Megan. My Amy-only runs were failing. After you told us what the ending was, I tried an Amy+Megan run and it worked. Kaori might be something similar

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
So after messing around some more, I figured Amy's alternate ending also depends on Megan. My Amy-only runs were failing. After you told us what the ending was, I tried an Amy+Megan run and it worked. Kaori might be something similar
Could you be a bit more specific? I tried combining Amy + Megan and I get the regular Amy ending or (curiously) the regular Megan ending. No alternate ending at all :cry:

PS. Never mind, I discovered the route for Amy's alternate ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The one I haven't found yet is Megan's and Kaori's. For those who have unlocked Megan's, any clue?

Last edited:

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Here are the saves for all the endings I could find. Ended up finding the alternates for Amy and Megan too, also missing Kaori's alternate. The Amy and Mega alternates are the last ones
nice...
i put the save files in the save folder, but doesnt work, what should i do?

Last edited:

Toddler-kun

Mar 29, 2020
Thanks to everyone who participated in this project, from the game developer, all the website staff to the users.
I hope the developer will be encouraged to create a second part.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
nice...
i put the save files in the save folder, but doesnt work, what should i do?
First of all you need to remove the additional numbers that F95 puts on the name of the file(compare it to the other save that you already have and you'll get what I mean)
Second of all I think that you need to find the save folder in the windows temp folder, for me it's
C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Treacherousdesires
I just replaced in both locations for good measure and it worked.

Reactions: lewdbender

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Could you be a bit more specific? I tried combining Amy + Megan and I get the regular Amy ending or (curiously) the regular Megan ending. No alternate ending at all :cry:

PS. Never mind, I discovered the route for Amy's alternate ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The one I haven't found yet is Megan's and Kaori's. For those who have unlocked Megan's, any clue?
For Megan, I've followed the walkthrough making sure I got all Megan points (not that straightforward, one of them needs Sophie points for rejecting her in the bathroom) until the walkthrough ended. From there, the choices were fairly obvious, I think just choose her as the best ass, and keep avoiding other girls.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
Kaori's alternate ending save please, i tried to get it for quite a while despite fast-forward ctrl but still failed

Reactions: DogStar

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
For Kaori's 2nd ending you need to try and get as low scores with other girls as possible, and only have her score at 1 (which means 2nd option the first time she asks you to kiss her feet, then proceed to do so, while refusing to go on a date and going to parlor but refusing to kiss her feet all 3 times).
You can check on the walkthrough guide how to get only 1 point with her and I think for the rest of the girls you need less than 8 for Megan, 7 for Julie, 5 for Sophie, 4 for Amy and 3 for Valerie.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Reactions: lagelord

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
First of all you need to remove the additional numbers that F95 puts on the name of the file(compare it to the other save that you already have and you'll get what I mean)
Second of all I think that you need to find the save folder in the windows temp folder, for me it's
C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Treacherousdesires
I just replaced in both locations for good measure and it worked.
ty, i saw all endings, hope this game gets a sequel.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
For Kaori's 2nd ending you need to try and get as low scores with other girls as possible, and only have her score at 1 (which means 2nd option the first time she asks you to kiss her feet, then proceed to do so, while refusing to go on a date and going to parlor but refusing to kiss her feet all 3 times).
You can check on the walkthrough guide how to get only 1 point with her and I think for the rest of the girls you need less than 8 for Megan, 7 for Julie, 5 for Sophie, 4 for Amy and 3 for Valerie.
Thank you for that, you are a hero!

Wow, a Kaori vanilla romance ending, sure didn't see that one coming!

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Thank you for the game especially the femdom parts! Hope the dev makes more games but in any case, I wish the dev good luck with whatever they do next.

Reactions: madhatter11
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes