chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
In the race of mothers of this game, Janet wins unconditionally by a huge margin. An absolute first place worthy of thisdelightful goddess.
The matchless queen of the game, Janet, is out of reach.
In the second place of honor is the stunning beauty Naomi. So, Naomi is silver.
A couple of Janet and Naomi must make a hellish mixt of desire and lust.
The bronze is shared between Madalyn and Pricia.
The rest of the pathetic losers of this game can not even be mentioned. Between the other girls and the aforementioned four is a yawning gap ;)

Mazekine

Mar 23, 2019
Interesting Bug in the latest release.

I grabbed the scorpion venom, feather, and bamboo. Met with Ranger Rick (I know that's not his name) and he asked me to create a tranq. Thinking I had all the materials I attempted to build it, I didn't and the formula failed. I grabbed the dart shortly after but now the scorpion venom, feather, and bamboo are missing from my inventory and no longer available where they were.

Unfortunately I don't have a save from right before I failed to create the tranq with the missing dart.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm still having a problem where Evie tells me about a crafting scroll in the Lighthouse Basement. I've found the scroll and looked at it, but she's stuck on that reply.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I'm still having a problem where Evie tells me about a crafting scroll in the Lighthouse Basement. I've found the scroll and looked at it, but she's stuck on that reply.
Looking is not enough. You have to do what the scrollt says. Do you have everything in your inventory that the scroll says you need?

May 31, 2018
Hi, What's the game completion sitting at? Judging by the changelog it seems to be a bit more than halfway done.
I just finished playing Lust Epidemic and I can't wait to play this when it is finished, just needed an estimation.
Also, out of curiosity, how long did the first game take to finish?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, What's the game completion sitting at? Judging by the changelog it seems to be a bit more than halfway done.
I just finished playing Lust Epidemic and I can't wait to play this when it is finished, just needed an estimation.
Lust Epidemic is third game from NLT :)

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Reactions: oCATo

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
The game is now 65% complete if you have finished all of the tasks.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 65 12 2

65 = Percentage completion of the update version.
12 = Month of release. (December)
2 = Second update release of the month.

Normally the First release is on the 1st of the month, Second release is on the 15th of the month.
This is the schedule for the Patreon members.

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
I would be happy to get a hint for what is needed for the booty call with Janet. She is coming inside the house (outside is good enough) but then she leaves when she sees the inside of my house - so I need to renovate more. But I do not know what I need because I dont have infinite money...

Do you know what I have to change on the inside of the house to get Janet to stay for the booty call?

Mistergorgo

Oct 25, 2018
I would be happy to get a hint for what is needed for the booty call with Janet. She is coming inside the house (outside is good enough) but then she leaves when she sees the inside of my house - so I need to renovate more. But I do not know what I need because I dont have infinite money...

Do you know what I have to change on the inside of the house to get Janet to stay for the booty call?
i think it miss kamasutra page

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
is there a men eater big white in this update, or should I just open a cat food factory with all the little fishes I've caught so far, waiting for it to appear?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes