x6XDanteX9x

Nov 13, 2018
I must say i steer clear from RPGM games but this one next to Lust Epidemic is extremely well done. Keep it up, great work.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Every girl in v94 had 4 pages. Except Madalyn she had 3. In v95 is page for Madalyn and double page for Janet and Jessica. What girls pages you miss?
It seems the only one I don't have 4 for is Sofia. I also have two torn blue pages that I don't know what to do with, I think one was in a lock for Jessica and one in a lock for Janet. I'm guessing I have to put them in the shrine to make whole, but don't know what ingredients I'll need for the other two spots.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It seems the only one I don't have 4 for is Sofia. I also have two torn blue pages that I don't know what to do with, I think one was in a lock for Jessica and one in a lock for Janet. I'm guessing I have to put them in the shrine to make whole, but don't know what ingredients I'll need for the other two spots.
For torn pages you need two talismans of god and two torn pages. Thats all.
For pages try this, but its little out of date
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-95092-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
0.png

In the next Treasure of Nadia bonus chapter, it's time to take a relaxing dip in the hot tub with an extended pre-ending scene. Thanks to all your votes on Discord the threesome pairings have been chosen and the scenes are now being developed. Be ready for 3 sexy romps coming in the next chapter!

1.png
Eight animated sequences are planned for the opening chapter to The Genesis Order. The script is being finalized over the coming days and very soon the animating will begin. It's going to be a huge effort, but the results will be amazing! Action, sex, and a flashback are coming!

Because of the scope of this opening chapter, I am hesitant to nail down a release date, but currently I am aiming for December 2nd. If it's ready earlier, it may drop sooner, but there's a lot planned and I don't want to cut anything from this opening.

If you're trying to guess who's pictured above, I'll give you a hint...

Lucky #13.

Thank you everyone for the support! More and more previews and updates to come as we draw closer to TGO!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report
View attachment 1413844

In the next Treasure of Nadia bonus chapter, it's time to take a relaxing dip in the hot tub with an extended pre-ending scene. Thanks to all your votes on Discord the threesome pairings have been chosen and the scenes are now being developed. Be ready for 3 sexy romps coming in the next chapter!

View attachment 1413845
Eight animated sequences are planned for the opening chapter to The Genesis Order. The script is being finalized over the coming days and very soon the animating will begin. It's going to be a huge effort, but the results will be amazing! Action, sex, and a flashback are coming!

Because of the scope of this opening chapter, I am hesitant to nail down a release date, but currently I am aiming for December 2nd. If it's ready earlier, it may drop sooner, but there's a lot planned and I don't want to cut anything from this opening.

Lucky #13.

Thank you everyone for the support! More and more previews and updates to come as we draw closer to TGO!

Lucky #13? Thirteenth girl in Treasure of Nadia suppose was Evie so maybe Evie in next game somehow perhaps? Escape from limbo? Reincarnate? Or maybe blonde girl with arm bracelet is new guide for MC in new game like Evie was in ToN? Only hot tub in Cape Vedra is at Janut's so assume one scene Janut and Noami poked together by MC in that. Up pussy.. up ass... deep throat... usual tasteful stuff much hungered for by unwell Oedipal freaks and Tasha set for an injection of man meat somewhere in jungle also appears. Bored already but still minimal curios about Genesis Order although after big build up raise expectations may be disappointed and already worried about quality of script. :cautious: Worst of all is Henry survive to fuck another day in new adventure. Much rather would have Sofia, Claire or even Albert than him in new game which already have a different and I hope more intelligent MC but there go. :( Maybe Idaho son come to sticky end quick in TGO, which would be nice, for annoying moronic weedy little shit is both a pain in ass and enormous dick in more ways than one - especially to female of toon species! (y)

Last edited:

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Weekly Report
View attachment 1413844

View attachment 1413845

Lucky #13.

Only pre ending scene I want is Jessica because we were still robbed of that sex on the beach before timeskip.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
oh crap, I just noticed I skipped .94091. Does anyone have a link to the update only (any of the 4 link is good)? I really don't want to download the entire game again :/

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yea, that page only shows Sofia's 3 pages, not where her 4th one is located. Anybody else know where her 4th page is located?
If I remember correctly its in new location next to Madlyns bedroom. There are doors opened by skeleton key and 15th torch is here.
For me, it's Jessica's 4th page that I can't find.
If I remember correctly her 4th page is in dock. And for key to this chest you need cath some fish. Instruction fot it is on peper next to this chest.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Lucky #13? Thirteenth girl in Treasure of Nadia suppose was Evie so maybe Evie in next game somehow perhaps? Escape from limbo? Reincarnate? Or maybe blonde girl with arm bracelet is new guide for MC in new game like Evie was in ToN? Only hot tub in Cape Vedra is at Janut's so assume one scene Janut and Noami poked together by MC in that. Up pussy.. up ass... deep throat... usual tasteful stuff much hungered for by unwell Oedipal freaks and Tasha set for an injection of man meat somewhere in jungle also appears. Bored already but still minimal curios about Genesis Order although after big build up raise expectations may be disappointed and already worried about quality of script. :cautious: Worst of all is Henry survive to fuck another day in new adventure. Much rather would have Sofia, Claire or even Albert than him in new game which already have a different and I hope more intelligent MC but there go. :( Maybe Idaho son come to sticky end quick in TGO, which would be nice, for annoying moronic weedy little shit is both a pain in ass and enormous dick in more ways than one - especially to female of toon species! (y)
Didn't take me more than a few sentences before I had to look up and confirm the writer.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes