Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
well.i'm going to say what friend.lost.have to put the rope on the hook to climb and get the plant.ruim and find her..kkkk..fd.? it is not my fault and bad to find the right step by step.
There is a complete walkthrough on the front page of this thread. Second...

Take it easy with 3 'k's in a row we don't need to end up in the president's Twitter feed ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And which one would that be?
The bestest vaporware known to man : Otome Function > over 12 years in the making, dev goes dead about once a year (his last blog update was in Jan 2019), we barely got anything showing the game (last "demo" was a 5 min video from 2011). Only good thing is my avatar is from the game and it probably held up Hongfire for the better part of ~5 years, though most of that time was me Google-translating the blog posts and talking to myself since nothing happened in the thread (and the game)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
It doesn't really matter who's at fault here, the cheat patch or the game itself.
Yes. it is important to help.

berating and insulting and calling it false and bad, instead of helping is bad and malicious.

Usually cheats are updated with the game versions, but even a total illiterate like myself understands that its not the case here.
Dont do anything. There are players who can do that .... :)

Bottom line is, if you haven't majored in computer science, just don't cheat in this game.
You do not need ....
You can ask someone - have this - can this - and like, to help...
... and help you, that you can continue to play the game with one hand.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Manifold

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I can't turn it off it is only in on
Which game version are you playing? PC? Mac? Linux? Android? Full game or "Update Only"? Un-Compressed or Compressed?

If you're playing the full un-compressed PC version, please send me your save game (vie Direct Message) and I'll have a look.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Now the incest file contains much more letters than the original file. May be that there is not enough space in the comprfessed verion and therefore results in errors. You would have to check that.

This not easy. You now delete approximately every second letter in the incest file and adjust the sizes, while strictly observing the structure, then there should be no more errors. If there is anyway, this error would be programmed.

If you want to know more about the exact structure of the two files, ask. I will then explain it in more detail.
So many explanations, but not a true word in there. Compressing only affects the resources the game uses, the underlying engine is untouched and couldn't care less if you have hi-res video or not. Same goes for the texts, the game will just display what ever you put into that file.

Judging by your reasoning about both update-releases and compressed releases, it's quite apparent that you have no idea at all how these things work, leading to you reading in a lot more potential problems there than there actually is.

Update-only means you only download the files that have been modified. Every file that is untouched is excluded since you already have it on your computer.
Compressing affects the size of resources. You can get strange behavior with transparency and similar things when the new images and things are compressed more aggressively, but a few extra characters in a string will not matter at all.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I not understand you. "Betrayed" have
[Cheat Mod] [Ren'Py] Betrayed cheatmod [Universal]
and something like "Cheat Mod" is very very bad in your eyes and make brocken games !
you say.
Why is in your eyes cheat mode here bad and in Betrayed good ?
You're absolutely 100% right, you didn't understand a single word I said!
  • Everyone can cheat if she/he wants to
  • If you want to cheat, make sure the tools you're using are up to date!
    (The Cheat Mod for the game "Treasure of Nadia" linked in the OP is NOT up to date!)
  • For example:
    • if you use a save editor for RPG Maker MV files, and you know what you're changing (and if there are limits you must obey), be my guest!
    • Using an outdated cheat mod is bad and will FUCK UP (sorry, can't say that) screw your game and/or game saves
  • If you screw up your game/save game because you did something wrong, don't blame it on the developers of the game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
You're absolutely 100% right, you didn't understand a single word I said!
I understand your words. It's your morality that I don't understand.

Everyone can cheat if she/he wants to
OK. it's good.
Please do not say anything to others that does not correspond to this!

If you want to cheat, make sure the tools you're using are up to date!
No, that's not my job. This is the job of developers who want all players to be happy with their game. And that is currently not the case

(The Cheat Mod for the game "Treasure of Nadia" linked in the OP is NOT up to date!)
This is a bad mistake that makes many unhappy. I hope the developers have mercy on all the players who are suffering because they don't make the bugs go away.

And - because the developers don't have mercy, its me, to have mercy with on those who are unhappy here and tell them what to do to make these bugs go away. Please have mercy too! And don't scold and don't judge! You can also help if you want.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I understand your words. It's your morality that I don't understand.

OK. it's good.
Please do not say anything to others that does not correspond to this!

No, that's not my job. This is the job of developers who want all players to be happy with their game. And that is currently not the case

This is a bad mistake that makes many unhappy. I hope the developers have mercy on all the players who are suffering because they don't make the bugs go away.

And - because the developers don't have mercy, its me, to have mercy with on those who are unhappy here and tell them what to do to make these bugs go away. Please have mercy too! And don't scold and don't judge! You can also help if you want.
please do not spam the thread.. do you always want the last word in argument.. hell you're the one starting them.. in your eyes summetime saga coders would be gods right?

Reactions: RedZone30 and oCATo

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
No, actually I'm just letting people know that it's a bad idea to follow your advice since you don't know what you're talking about.
:)
OK. I'm trying to teach you.
Here you can see two files on two ways, have exactly the same structure.

incest  non-incest 2.png

incest  non-incest.png

If you replace each with the other, there will be no mistakes.
If there are errors, these errors are programmed.

can be, you can understand. if not - don't be sad.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
OK. I'm trying to teach you.
Here you can see two files on two ways, have exactly the same structure.

View attachment 671936

View attachment 671937

If you replace each with the other, there will be no mistakes.
If there are errors, these errors are programmed.

can be, you can understand. if not - don't be sad.
And, as I hope most reading has understood by now, the game engine in itself doesn't care what names you use (of course with the exception that the UI breaks if the names are too long, and a potential overflow if the strings are extremely long, but my knowledge of RPGM isn't good enough to know how it handles things like that.)

And just to make it easier for everybody else to understand why your claims are bogus, these kind of files are used when you release translations. By your logic, all translators for RPGM games would need to find words that are the exact same length as the original language in every single sentence otherwise the game would behave strange with sequences not triggering as expected.

And let's keep in mind that RPGM is a fairly well tested engine, it's not something NLT have built from scratch.

Sep 27, 2019
Well, not much point wasting time on this forum, even more pointlessly than usual, while recursive arguments about cheats, mods and hacks are still raging. :( So I'm off for a nice long run through the greening English countryside, bathed in radiant sunlight, alone with my thoughts, and leave this once-upon-a-time moderately enjoyable thread to orbit the drain in ever decreasing circles. See you later, Velociraptors. Try not to claw each other's eyes out.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I'm going out on a limb here, but I have a hunch the phrase "If you want to cheat, make sure the tools you're using are up to date!" was not directed to you personally, but it was some sort of generic "you" - as in "If someone wants to cheat, he better make sure that the tools he's using are up to date".
Not that it makes any difference, but I guess we can all agree on that.

That said, I'm joining Harpocrates in his stroll.... ;) :censored:

Reactions: RedZone30

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
[...] This is the job of developers who want all players to be happy with their game. And that is currently not the case [...]
Oh, I think now I understand why we both talked past each other:
- The game "Treasure of Nadia" has been developed by "NLT Media"
- The Cheat Mod -- although linked in the OP -- was developed by redknight00, just a random guy/gal who has nothing to do with NLT Media

We agree, that the developer of the mod (redknight00) should either update the mod or remove it from OP, right? Phew, finally...

Hey Harpocrates, worldofmac84, mind if I join you on a walk? I promise I'll keep my mouth shut (at least I try ;-))...

Reactions: RedZone30
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes