Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
BTW for all the Madalyn fans out there: Don't get your hopes up;
The naked lady in the second teaser looks absolutely nothing like her, nor the other "sirens" as a matter of fact. ;)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: gnuh
Sep 27, 2019
I'm not sure if the eternal love the godess heard our plea or simply one of NLT's employees is lurking in this thread seeking feedback, but if you look closely in the second teaser you can clearly see Naomi showing/handing Kaley something. Wheter it's a love potion she's holding or mc's humongous schlong doesn't really matter;

What I'm trying to convey is that Janet has thankfully escaped the devil's claws, at least for now...
Thank the Lord...

Which, saying that, kind of shows how relieved I am because I'm a freaking atheist!

Whatever happens between the MC and Janet I want it to be as affectionate, loving, beneficial and as beautiful an experience as her character fully deserves, without Naomi knowing about it or being present when it happens. When it comes to the Treasure of Nadia I'm surprised to find that I can't bring myself to act out of character in its fictional landscape any more than I could in the real world, and, when it comes to Janet, or any unhappy, lovely, lonely and vulnerable woman, real or imagined, my natural impulse is to support, defend, protect and help them in every way possible, unselfishly, unstintingly and without thought of reward or gratitude of any kind.

I would lie down in freezing snow for someone like Janet to stand on to keep her feet warm in a heartbeat. (y)

How weird to so strongly desire the very best for someone that isn't real. :confused:

Playing Treasure of Nadia is like a mystical journey of discovery through the twelve Jungian archetypes!

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Thank the Lord...

Which, saying that, kind of shows how relieved I am because I'm a freaking atheist!

Whatever happens between the MC and Janet I want it to be as affectionate, loving, beneficial and as beautiful an experience as her character fully deserves, without Naomi knowing about it or being present when it happens. When it comes to the Treasure of Nadia I'm surprised to find that I can't bring myself to act out of character in its fictional landscape any more than I could in the real world, and, when it comes to Janet, or any unhappy, lovely, lonely and vulnerable woman, real or imagined, my natural impulse is to support, defend, protect and help them in every way possible, unselfishly, unstintingly and without thought of reward or gratitude of any kind.

I would lie down in freezing snow for someone like Janet to stand on to keep her feet warm in a heartbeat. (y)

How weird to so strongly desire the very best for someone that isn't real. :confused:

Playing Treasure of Nadia is like a mystical journey of discovery through the twelve Jungian archetypes!
You desribe my feelings so perfectly and eloquently my dear! I feel like I have nothing to add to this, but I would to like touch upon a very important topic.

Speaking of god (Oh boy, here we go). There's undeniably no sky daddy, but god exists in that it is the externalized "source" of good, truth, creativity, love and freedom.
God is that positive force that flows inside you. Satan is the animalistic destructive force. Your base instincts that just want to eat and fuck and kill.
It's man that feeds the hungry, treats the sick, and stands on water, but he can only do these things with a good nature and a healthy muse, regardless if the aforementioned is a fictional character that lives in a fabricated game.

To this day, I haven't personally met someone who doesn't wish they could be a kid again, when life was joyful and fun, when god was closer to us the most.
Well that's exactly how I always feel whenever I play this beautiful game, when a new update is soon to be released and when I read your comments that share the same feelings of love, hapiness, hope, relief and apprehension that I have for it.

If you too wholeheartedly agree than we should never worship Satan and it's antics despite it's accurate representation of the current state of the world we live in, then ToN and all the other fictive things that you genuinely enjoy are without a doubt much more real than reality itself.

Reactions: 44Tom

Chrille40

Dec 13, 2017
Hi

this post can be moved if it's in wrong place. But got a question does anyone have v03111, v06112, v09121, v11122, v21022, v23031, v25032, v27041 and v30042 of treasure of nadia

• Angry
Reactions: phaubos

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Hi

this post can be moved if it's in wrong place. But got a question does anyone have v03111, v06112, v09121, v11122, v21022, v23031, v25032, v27041 and v30042 of treasure of nadia
Yes, they are posted. Do a search!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
9 updates : ~1.8GB
Full v40 : ~2GB
Tough choice. Either get 100% working out of the zip with 0 hassle or huge fuckupery incoming if you don't update in the right order, aside the fact you go from 0.11 to 0.21, lotsa fun coming soon

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
List of Chests and Keys by version:

Cxx = Chest
C-- = Not a Chest with Kamasutra Page or unreachable
Kxx = Key for a chest
K--) = not a chest key
k..) broken key

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hi

Hello Chrille. Hard to believe it's your first post being here for 3 years, but there are a couple things to know -
First, always read the opening (first) post (often called the OP) if you're looking for an update. They are often documented there.

Second, there is a pretty good search function at the top of the page, so give it a shot.

But, to answer your question, check this post here (Thanks to Alpine Eagle)

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
HELP! I'm completely stuck in the cave w/ Clare. The snake is gone now (not sure how I did that) and I found the roach, but I have ZERO clue what to do next.

Reactions: Troy9000

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Which instance of "stuck with Clare" are you on ? If it's the v40, just go right and gather some driftwood near the whirlpool and go back to her to light up the fire (and your fingers)

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
God is that positive force that flows inside you. Satan is the animalistic destructive force. Your base instincts that just want to eat and fuck and kill.
It's not that dude, we're just animals too. There is nothing wrong if you want "animal" sex. God and the Devil, these are simple characters in your head, just their developer is not NLT, but the Church)
I will tell you my animal desires, I hope that some women from the game will become the main characters of the orgies and will finish, enjoying the "animal" sex.
I am not the Devil and romance is not for everyone. Believe me, not for all women romance and tenderness in sex is a pleasure. Corrupted ladies need dirty sex and such hot females need to be fucked hard in all holes so that they have an orgasm.

haivu

Mar 27, 2019
I installed the game. But can't find game directory in android phone. So I couldn't copy the 100% save file to the game folder. Please help me, where is the game folder in the androi phone. I played the MILF CITY game, the game directory is right there in my phone and I just copied the file saved into it. I'm not good at English so I have to use google translate, please help me in detail. Thank you.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Aside the tiny fact Milfy City is in Renpy and this is RPGmaker, there's no problem whatsoever

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Oh dear.... guess that makes me two/third of a Satan worshipper, then.... (and, in case you wonder, luckily it's the first two thirds....*blushes*)
lucifer is latin name for venus, goddess of love , gedemoniserd by rome to replace "god", so eat and "fck" only not the kill part, exept is for save you life if husband come house to soon, while you fck his wife................. nut dont think she will always thank you.............

4.50 star(s) 503 Votes