VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
The female models are so nice, especially Da-eun, but man that MC is like... "Hello! My name is Basic McVanilla". Surprised there isn't a Shutterstock watermark on him in every render that you see their face. 20 year old going on 46 too.

Jun 14, 2024
I always thought the update pace and quality was good before.
But Ep7 make me feel a bit perfunctory.
I hope the developer can stick to youself creativity and idea.
Don't let the creation itself be influenced by other factors.
:giggle:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The female models are so nice, especially Da-eun, but man that MC is like... "Hello! My name is Basic McVanilla". Surprised there isn't a Shutterstock watermark on him in every render that you see their face. 20 year old going on 46 too.
I still think Vivian was badly designed. What kind of fitness nut has breasts that hang that low? Her chest should be firming up, and the size reducing, not sagging.

I always thought the update pace and quality was good before.
But Ep7 make me feel a bit perfunctory.
I hope the developer can stick to youself creativity and idea.
Don't let the creation itself be influenced by other factors.
:giggle:
It used to be good, but the way the update happened was so weird. Kathrine shows up for 5 seconds for no reason. There was no task, no teams. They didn't have a meal together like usual. Ayaka and a few others were barely present. The Snowball fight ends the same no matter what you do...

And worst of all, there was nothing about the main plot in the entire update. It was Nothing Katherine, Weird Train sequence, walk to the cabin, talking at the cabin, snowball fight, swimming (with nothing actually happening except the Vivian choice) and then Maya.

Last edited:

pigsfly

Dec 9, 2022
Walkthrough mod updated for episode 7!

As usual, I re-applied all choice highlights to the latest version of the game's script, so it includes all new features introduced by the dev (like the new scene replay gallery).
Is there scene unlocker included as well?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Is there scene unlocker included as well?
Not at the moment, especially since the official scene gallery was introduced in this version. Although a speed-playthrough should unlock all gallery items, I noticed that the dev is using BadMustard's gallery, so I can reuse the gallery unlocker I made from a previous game.

Just drop the replay_unlocker_unlock.rpy file in the "game" folder (subfolder of where the game executable is located) and restart the game. This will make sure to unlock all scene replay gallery items, and it will also work on all future versions, as long the dev uses the same base code for the gallery.

Similarly, if you want to reset (lock) the entire gallery, delete the "replay_unlocker.rpy" file, and replace it with the replay_unlocker_reset.rpy file.
WARNING: If you use the reset/lock gallery function, remember to remove the files replay_unlocker_reset.rpy and replay_unlocker_reset.rpyc (the latter will be auto-created) after you've gotten to the main menu in the game. Otherwise, it will reset/lock the gallery again each time you run the game.

Note: This gallery unlocker/locker method should be compatible with all games that uses BadMustard's gallery code.

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
That got you curious didn't it.

I really hope you like it now, or I'll feel bad. :LOL:
I will admit... I am having fun playing the MC as an ass and rejecting all the women. Not sure why I get a kick out of the LI's reactions, but it is kind of an interesting way to play. But yes, I am glad I am playing it. It seems like there are a multitude of paths to take so I will go back and try and take it a little more seriously.

I also got a kick out of Da-eun's name. Every time it popped up, all I could think of is "Dayum".

Last edited:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
YES! Absolutely. I still say Dayum, or Damn in my head everytime I see it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yup. Same here. lol.

I like this game but it needs some direction. The mystery was interesting at first, but it's starting to feel less important and there's no sense of urgency or conflict.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
YES! Absolutely. I still say Dayum, or Damn in my head everytime I see it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe we should create a "Day-um" mod so it replaces her name throughout the game.

There is one scene were the MC says "Damn Da-eun"... I couldn't stop laughing imagining her name is Day-um.

God I need a life.

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Maybe we should create a "Day-um" mod so it replaces her name throughout the game.

There is one scene were the MC says "Damn Da-eun"... I couldn't stop laughing imagining her name is Day-um.

God I need a life.
I think we all do. I’m sitting waiting at an airport. And checking F95. :ROFLMAO: I do like it when you get a line like that, that makes you crack up

pigsfly

Dec 9, 2022
Not at the moment, especially since the official scene gallery was introduced in this version. Although a speed-playthrough should unlock all gallery items, I noticed that the dev is using BadMustard's gallery, so I can reuse the gallery unlocker I made from a previous game.

Just drop the replay_unlocker_unlock.rpy file in the "game" folder (subfolder of where the game executable is located) and restart the game. This will make sure to unlock all scene replay gallery items, and it will also work on all future versions, as long the dev uses the same base code for the gallery.

Similarly, if you want to reset (lock) the entire gallery, delete the "replay_unlocker.rpy" file, and replace it with the replay_unlocker_reset.rpy file.
WARNING: If you use the reset/lock gallery function, remember to remove the files replay_unlocker_reset.rpy and replay_unlocker_reset.rpyc (the latter will be auto-created) after you've gotten to the main menu in the game. Otherwise, it will reset/lock the gallery again each time you run the game.

Note: This gallery unlocker/locker method should be compatible with all games that uses BadMustard's gallery code.
Thank you for this, I already played till the latest but for some reason more than half of my gallery are still locked, even those I already unlocked.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
***Gallery Tweak Mod***

Made this for myself but sharing it in case someone finds it useful.

Mod adds an Unlock Button to the gallery. Also added keyboard hotkeys to the navigation buttons.

Let me know if you prefer the Left/Right arrow keys instead of P/N keys for the previous and next buttons.

Note: Unless there is change to the gallery code, mod should be useable with any future game updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hey everyone, it's time for another weekly update!

First, I wanted to talk a bit about Episode 7 of Tune in to the show. Now that the update has been out for some time, I can look at it more objectively. Honestly, I'm not that happy with how it turned out. I think it has some nice moments and the addition of the in-game gallery is cool, but it was still somewhat underwhelming compared to the previous releases. I'm not sure if you all feel the same way, but I'll try to make the next updates better.

Anyhow, right now I'm working on An Evening of Wonders. It's going pretty well so far, I previously had some issues with renders that I managed to fix this week, so that was a relief. I worked on creating new renders and writing the script as well, and I played through what's been done so far and made some changes to the dialogues to make them more natural. The overall plot of this game was written over a year ago, so I basically have a checklist of all of the scenes that still need to be done and I'll just be following the checklist until the game is completed. I'm a little worried that the game will end up too short and people might complain about that, but I'll see how it looks and think about it more once more work has been done.

Anyway, I think that's all for this week's post. Thank you so much for your support and reading, I hope you're doing well,

RobertDeadth

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes