VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
I have hit this error. Does anyone know how to fix it or bypass it?

While running game code:
File "game/episode 4.rpy", line 98, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 82, in load_scene
KeyError: u'debarras'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ep4_script_remote.rpyc", line 89, in script call
��|i},$�����:��z�q�UA�(��F���~��e�ʹ��� �y@�b�)W�+�q���ަ��N�����ߗ��з������+Vx�lߓ�N�+|M o� �4��ҟ��N�U9x�������;b~)o/�������c�^��{� o?m�� �@�����v�X0�����O
File "game/episode 4.rpyc", line 98, in script
�U`�~�g8���*p$k<ц~4E?�����˃�I<���b���F��ѓ_@��J29��z�ɣ��5|���Lʭ�^g��� �ٶ��g�ͱ�^Bc�����&`RLT�x�����y�#��������$�c��`Um ��G 豠�۝z,�J4��"S��b���Ѷl^̼]�k�R{6�n.��LK6G��c�l����9Ʋ�,��8���|�#�ϲd3b��6�P�M.D�.DT�C�J+�h� �����T�n@p-ū��NnJL��V���b �M�q�̧�����������vd��9�9dm�`��l�YQYCv. ;�u_ɑ��@v���Fxk�鵟+��p�y���S�i�`�r�*ū�ֳEk�恰���:C��OWSi��EYo�F� �r�E�����(A�ME��D�������E��e�%����'���`���%�wxb��k�0>���V#�Oe#��5OU.$����h%�6JI��Y~D�t!�&�n�D�y��Dv:S};M�3��,3�w��B��mK�s���N���T�����X��`w�T�>���Q�T/d�/�Tw9��Ŭ�%�T�p�
File "C:\Users\PJ Rutar\Downloads\Two_weeks-Combined Ep 1-6_Patched-pc\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\PJ Rutar\Downloads\Two_weeks-Combined Ep 1-6_Patched-pc\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/episode 4.rpy", line 98, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 82, in load_scene
KeyError: u'debarras'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.10

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Well, about his new game. It supposed to come out at end of this month. Here are few facts. We still even dont know the title of new game. His patreon page still not updated. While he was developing Two weeks, he missed all possible deadlines, and delays of delays. Firstly he was aiming June for relase date, and its october now. So, any reason to believe that we will see new game this month? I think not... :(

Bricks

Nov 4, 2017

Dear patrons,
As we already announced in previous posts, we plan on doing a release at the end of October.
This will not be the official launch of the game, we will actually release a demo instead, to show you the work already done, and the potential of the future game.
This demo will contain an introduction to the story, and the player will be able to meet his neighbours and the main characters.Some core gameplay mechanisms and a good part of the UI will also be ready for this demo.
We will gladly read your feedback and hope this will only make the game better in the end. Our plan is to do a game more ambitious than a linear visual novel game. We want to have some point'n'click mechanisms, some RPG-like stats mechanisms, and for the player to be able to explore the universe with some freedom.
This means that there is a high entry cost in terms of work hours for us, but once the core of the game will be good enough, we will be able to add some contents dynamically and regularly.
We are going to set this end of October release as 'per creation', and right after that we'll switch back to a 'per month' set up. That will allow those of you who are willing to support us financially to do so.
There will be a release at the end of November, at the very least it will be an updated version of the demo, so that you will see how the development of the game progresses.
Thank you for your support!

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
this is the OP compressed on jan5

this is all combained in 1 but not compressed(i think?) on jan6

why 2nd uploaded after the compressed?
which one is the last one?
im lost
I do not believe the compressed version has all of the parts in it, I believe it only has the last part in it, I don't think anyone compressed my combined version. The original size he stated is too small for a compressed version of the one I put together.

If you click on the download links for the compressed version, the download states that it is Ep 6, so it's just the last part in the series, not all of them.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Two Weeks [Ep. 1-6 Fixed] [Madek] - Original Size: 2.6 GB

Download Win (277 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
hey
playing this combained
after the wine & sex with mom
i get "the end"
& game role back to when lyla visit home & power go off
is that all?
or bug cuz its combained?
After the wine & sex it is the end of the game, it shouldn't roll back to when the power goes off though, that is a new one. It should go to the main menu screen. No one else has reported this bug, and I haven't experienced this in my version.

Edit: Yeah it is a small bug, I found out where it is happening and will fix it, that is all of the content though. Sorry, nobody else has said anything about it until now.

Last edited:

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
guess thats it... :/
Unfortunately, yes it is, I just edited my previous post again, it is a bug, no one else has said anything about it until now, I found it and fixed it, did a speed play through to make sure.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question was there a walkthrough for all episodes? :unsure: Not knowing if you made good or bad choice kind of off putting. :cautious:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Since there is no Ep4 walkthrough I just hope that I wont screw up and get both of them in a way. :unsure: :sneaky:
Things don't carry over, so to get the sex scenes you just need to follow the episode six guide.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Played to the end and I must say it was nice, short but nice. :) Sad thing that it was this short thou, than again so much dialogue would make almost any dev want to cut the production short.:confused: Any way of preventing the friend interference with the sis in shed incident or is that something that was suppose to happen no mater what? :unsure::whistle:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
No you can't avoid it unfortunately.
Than all i can say is: -dear goddesses of love and perversion why must you torment us in such way by not allowing us to enjoy that delightful sis "nuch" more and why must have you stopped the dev's inspiration at ep6........ -and thus now balls are turning blue and nuches are drying for there is nothing left other than crying. :cry:

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes