VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
I have hit this error. Does anyone know how to fix it or bypass it?

While running game code:
File "game/episode 4.rpy", line 98, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 82, in load_scene
KeyError: u'debarras'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ep4_script_remote.rpyc", line 89, in script call
��|i},$�����:��z�q�UA�(��F���~��e�ʹ��� �y@�b�)W�+�q���ަ��N�����ߗ��з������+Vx�lߓ�N�+|M o� �4��ҟ��N�U9x�������;b~)o/�������c�^��{� o?m�� �@�����v�X0�����O
File "game/episode 4.rpyc", line 98, in script
�U`�~�g8���*p$k<ц~4E?�����˃�I<���b���F��ѓ_@��J29��z�ɣ��5|���Lʭ�^g��� �ٶ��g�ͱ�^Bc�����&`RLT�x�����y�#��������$�c��`Um ��G 豠�۝z,�J4��"S��b���Ѷl^̼]�k�R{6�n.��LK6G��c�l����9Ʋ�,��8���|�#�ϲd3b��6�P�M.D�.DT�C�J+�h� �����T�n@p-ū��NnJL��V���b �M�q�̧�����������vd��9�9dm�`��l�YQYCv. ;�u_ɑ��@v���Fxk�鵟+��p�y���S�i�`�r�*ū�ֳEk�恰���:C��OWSi��EYo�F� �r�E�����(A�ME��D�������E��e�%����'���`���%�wxb��k�0>���V#�Oe#��5OU.$����h%�6JI��Y~D�t!�&�n�D�y��Dv:S};M�3��,3�w��B��mK�s���N���T�����X��`w�T�>���Q�T/d�/�Tw9��Ŭ�%�T�p�
File "C:\Users\PJ Rutar\Downloads\Two_weeks-Combined Ep 1-6_Patched-pc\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\PJ Rutar\Downloads\Two_weeks-Combined Ep 1-6_Patched-pc\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/episode 4.rpy", line 98, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 82, in load_scene
KeyError: u'debarras'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.10

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Well, about his new game. It supposed to come out at end of this month. Here are few facts. We still even dont know the title of new game. His patreon page still not updated. While he was developing Two weeks, he missed all possible deadlines, and delays of delays. Firstly he was aiming June for relase date, and its october now. So, any reason to believe that we will see new game this month? I think not... :(

Bricks

Nov 4, 2017

Dear patrons,
As we already announced in previous posts, we plan on doing a release at the end of October.
This will not be the official launch of the game, we will actually release a demo instead, to show you the work already done, and the potential of the future game.
This demo will contain an introduction to the story, and the player will be able to meet his neighbours and the main characters.Some core gameplay mechanisms and a good part of the UI will also be ready for this demo.
We will gladly read your feedback and hope this will only make the game better in the end. Our plan is to do a game more ambitious than a linear visual novel game. We want to have some point'n'click mechanisms, some RPG-like stats mechanisms, and for the player to be able to explore the universe with some freedom.
This means that there is a high entry cost in terms of work hours for us, but once the core of the game will be good enough, we will be able to add some contents dynamically and regularly.
We are going to set this end of October release as 'per creation', and right after that we'll switch back to a 'per month' set up. That will allow those of you who are willing to support us financially to do so.
There will be a release at the end of November, at the very least it will be an updated version of the demo, so that you will see how the development of the game progresses.
Thank you for your support!

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
this is the OP compressed on jan5
Two Weeks [Ep. 1-6] [Madek] - Original Size: (1.25GB)

Squashed Download - PC (213MB): - - -
this is all combained in 1 but not compressed(i think?) on jan6

all three parts in one Ep 1 - 6 ):
why 2nd uploaded after the compressed?
which one is the last one?
im lost

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
this is the OP compressed on jan5

this is all combained in 1 but not compressed(i think?) on jan6

why 2nd uploaded after the compressed?
which one is the last one?
im lost
I do not believe the compressed version has all of the parts in it, I believe it only has the last part in it, I don't think anyone compressed my combined version. The original size he stated is too small for a compressed version of the one I put together.

If you click on the download links for the compressed version, the download states that it is Ep 6, so it's just the last part in the series, not all of them.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Two Weeks [Ep. 1-6 Fixed] [Madek] - Original Size: 2.6 GB

Download Win (277 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here is a combined version of the game for windows ( all three parts in one Ep 1 - 6 ):
Edit 1/7: The download links now contain the patched version of the game, no need to apply Hotfix.
Hotfix Attached: unzip and place in the same folder as the .exe overwrite the files.

For Mac users here are links for the combined file:
I can't test this, I don't own a Mac, but a member who does tested it ( @Paris/Texas ) and said everything is working fine. There are no save files with the Mac version.
Edit 1/7: The download links now contain the patched version of the game, no need to apply Hotfix.
Hotfix attached: unzip and place in Two_Weeks - Combined mac\Two_weeks.app\Contents\Resources\autorun, overwrite the files.

Included in the download is a save from the end of Ep 1-4 ( click on the right door to continue ) and from the end of Ep 5.
If you want to rename the characters ( the MC is still named after me - whoops missed this ), hit Shift-O and type the following:
Saves from Ep 1-4 and Ep 5 ( will have to manually move these into the save folder ) worked without issue not breaking game. Saves from Ep 6 might break the game, if on load it throws an error hit rollback, if that crashes the game you cannot use that save, if the game comes back save the file again overwriting the save you just loaded. I don't know why saves from 6 might be causing errors, the best I could do.
There is an issue with saving at the beginning of where Ep 5 starts until you grab the usb from the MC room, a fix is in the Hotfix patch below.

EDIT: The attached file is a small language fix for Ep 6 or for the combined file. Extract the file and place in the game folder to fix the couple of lines in French in the game. A big thank you to @bossapplesauce for explaining to me how to this works.
hey
playing this combained
after the wine & sex with mom
i get "the end"
& game role back to when lyla visit home & power go off
is that all?
or bug cuz its combained?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
hey
playing this combained
after the wine & sex with mom
i get "the end"
& game role back to when lyla visit home & power go off
is that all?
or bug cuz its combained?
After the wine & sex it is the end of the game, it shouldn't roll back to when the power goes off though, that is a new one. It should go to the main menu screen. No one else has reported this bug, and I haven't experienced this in my version.

Edit: Yeah it is a small bug, I found out where it is happening and will fix it, that is all of the content though. Sorry, nobody else has said anything about it until now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 9inchz

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
guess thats it... :/
Unfortunately, yes it is, I just edited my previous post again, it is a bug, no one else has said anything about it until now, I found it and fixed it, did a speed play through to make sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9inchz

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question was there a walkthrough for all episodes? :unsure: Not knowing if you made good or bad choice kind of off putting. :cautious:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Since there is no Ep4 walkthrough I just hope that I wont screw up and get both of them in a way. :unsure: :sneaky:
Things don't carry over, so to get the sex scenes you just need to follow the episode six guide.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes