VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.0.4] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Liked the update, it's interesting to get to know the characters better and the dialogues actually sound like they were written by someone who's interacted with other people in real life, which isn't something I can say about every game on here :p.
I don't think you can say that about many avns honestly(at least relatively speaking, as in percentage wise). The vast majority have just painful dialogue. Even some that overall good stories still have cringe dialogue, like you really think talk that way. Just painful.

Before I played avns I never thought writing dialogue was difficult. I mean you have conversations every day, write dialogue like you're actually conversing with someone, not that hard. But apparently it is hard for most people.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Liked the update, it's interesting to get to know the characters better and the dialogues actually sound like they were written by someone who's interacted with other people in real life, which isn't something I can say about every game on here :p. My only complaints would be that the lightning/colors of the renders could be better and that, so far, the sex scenes are very short, don't really show much, that there's no real build up in the scene that leads to the sex and that they don't seem to have much impact.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update. (y)
As for the possible Tink spoiler....

The script for Chapter 1 Episode 2 is 85% complete, and 100% planned out. There are 32 scenes in the next update which is almost half the number in the current episode, so it should take less time to complete than this one did.

Last edited:
Reactions: jggold

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Sorry if the question sounds retarded. These and Mike's other works are a reference to any actual fantasy/sci-fi author?

crop.png

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Sorry if the question sounds retarded. These and Mike's other works are a reference to any actual fantasy/sci-fi author?

No, These are completely made up book titles that I came up with based on the idea of the Steampunk world that Craterface and Nugget are based in...
The Craterface and Nugget Universe consists of the TV show's that are seen on the televisions in any scene with a TV in the background during the game.

Mike and Mary are in game representations of myself and my girlfriend. If I ever get the chance. I will turn Craterface and Nugget into... something. maybe a VN, maybe an actual animated show, but who knows. They are just another one of my creations that I have played with for years and decided to incorporate into the game because I didn't like the idea of TVs with blank screens.

And also, I thought all of those would make kick ass book/movie titles!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think my worry concerning Kayla and the Daughter/LI split idea you have is that currently there is no better girl in the game than her and unless the blonde assistant manager pans out, there's no good LI I've seen be introduced. Certainly not other women at the theater who at a glance are considerably less attractive than Kayla. Maybe you have someone to introduce yet, maybe not, but I think that's going to be the problem for those who want Kayla to stay just the daughter.

There's no one else.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
didnt patreon make a rule that kid characters shouldn't show up in a adult VN regardless if they have content or not.

i feel like a dev recently mentioned that before and had to remove said characters.

edit: i remember now. that dev decided to abandon patreon and stick to subscribestar.

hopefully Patreon doesnt notice this game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didnt patreon make a rule that kid characters shouldn't show up in a adult VN regardless if they have content or not.

i feel like a dev recently mentioned that before and had to remove said characters.

edit: i remember now. that dev decided to abandon patreon and stick to subscribestar.

hopefully Patreon doesnt notice this game.
1. that was steam
2. patreon is ok (atm) if chars are said to be 18 or over, to what extent is unknown

Reactions: Look-see

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UC8-0.2.0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
And not only her own TV, but looks like she has her own show too. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3669839
Both of the girls have smart TV's. It's an image on a flashdrive that is stuck in the TVs usb port and then selected to be displayed as a welcome home. He had Stacy set them up on the TV so that, as he told the girls in the truck, they would know their rooms when they found them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HiP1 and KrusherKev
Jun 30, 2020
Really enjoying the game. Played it first time yesterday and the diner scene where MC and daughter meet is great. It did, however, leave me with one question.

Do they have Christmas in France?

I'd say best movie ever, but This is Spinal Tap is still my undisputed champion.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Really enjoying the game. Played it first time yesterday and the diner scene where MC and daughter meet is great. It did, however, leave me with one question.

Do they have Christmas in France?
"Chrisss-maaas! Christmas!"

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
my only criticism for the game is the name lol

maybe we will have the first scene with the mc and the cinema crew in 2028 after the dev finish introducing the entire university campus, the US soccer team, 2 random submarine crews and the traveling circus trope that just arrived into town

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1 and shamtiiomi
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes