• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've enjoyed playing Uncontrollable so far, MistahDeep. Might I offer one suggestion?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That may or may not be something you want to use, but I thought I'd say something, in case you were unaware (either of the custom in English or how Ren'Py can handle that easily) and decide this is helpful.

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
Man, another milk game. Too many of them out these days. You will get 10 updates and still no actual "adult" content. Dual Family, Happy Summer, all Slonique games (lol) etc, etc, etc... People pay them for this do they?

Reactions: Boldano

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man, another milk game. Too many of them out these days. You will get 10 updates and still no actual "adult" content. Dual Family, Happy Summer, all Slonique games (lol) etc, etc, etc... People pay them for this do they?
I wonder what you actually consider "adult" content. Just this last update, you get a blowjob. The fact that things were heading to sex but got interrupted doesn't mean the BJ didn't happen. I can understand the complaint that the scene was stopped before actual sex, but IMO there was adult content with this latest release.

Also, I wouldn't put this in the same camp as Happy Summer. This is literally the sixth update, not the twenty-sixth, and you don't have even remotely close to the grind HS requires. I don't think six whole updates without sex amounts to a "milk game". I also don't think a comparison with Slonique is even remotely accurate.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Secative

Mar 3, 2019
How many minutes of content are there in the latest version of the game right now? If its less then my expectation I'll wait for later patches.

Blackman488

Jun 20, 2019
I'll wait and see where this game goes. Initial setting/plot is good and the models are amazing. I will be looking forward to the future releases. :)

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes