VN Ren'Py Under the Moonlight [v0.3] [M.C Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
do you plan ny lesbian/bi/girl on girl in threesomes and if so will it be avoidable
Nope. No lesbian content. In case of threesome no girl on girl. And if I did such content ever, it would be branched from main story. And completely optional, a side content of some sort is how I would ever make this as.

Not included in main story, as I'm kinda a vanilla guy myself.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bump - some news regarding progress and stuff here. ( Shot of nice tits included. )

Yes, I actually listen to feedback. I know, shockers.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I'm talking about choices like these.
I wouldn't worry about that particular part. I'll throw choices for sake of flavor here and there. But...

When I really want to make an impactful choice, or something that will change a part of the story. You will know about it... because I will be sure to notify the player before such things.

If its something minor, I will notify you but be gentle about it. Otherwise I'll scream at your screen to make sure you understand the choice is very important.

So! No need for WT at THE MOMENT at least!

Reactions: Zemax and motseer

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah... very helpful feedback. 11/10 - Would ask you again. Thank you.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Still on route for that quite a big update, though to share a quick peek on one upcoming character with CH1 Part 1.

Eve Wallpaper.png

I usually make these and shove em in my folder, for my own eyes to droll at. But hey... thought its worth a share.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zemax and zARRR

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
And here come the bots to this thread. Seems like staff has lost control today.
Sadly, during Christmas periods we all tend to be rather busy. I'd say just not enough man power at the moment to handle it all.

That aside, Merry Christmas in advance to all you filthy animals. And speaking of that, thankfully, I've managed to finish or rather wrap up Part 1 of Chapter 1, and with time to spare for additional Christmas Bonus story which I've included.

So, while that uploads, think I'll sit back and relax for a bit. And speaking of Christmas. - Yes, you can meet this beauty in the uploading atm update. :D

BastChristmasWallpaper.png

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Finally, a Christmas special for Under the Moonlight!
Judging by the game size and changelog, it seems we have a big update here. I don't think I made it onto Santa Claus's good list this year, but...

ac7f048d12e76bbfdd24bec6db0c1ba443dbbcdb7213ae1ba52479d1e4502d45.jpg

Ahem...Wishing you all a joyous and merry Christmas!

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes