cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Unexpected v0.5 [Episode 2 Part 2]
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello, yes some of the tags will be included in our game. You will see the story through the eyes of the mc, but there will be other characters as well. It's just for the story, there won't be any h-scenes. About male domination, yes, mc is dominant, but when the time comes he will allow the female to be dominant. You won't be forced into another character's h-scene again. This was just for the demo.
If this means that both femdom and maledom can be avoided, then fine.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Very good update good future tags as well, but I'm not a BIG FAN of harem game like the most of you guys in here don't get me wrong I do enjoy harem games once in a while just not all the time and to me it looks like harem will be optional as of now for me that is. (y) :)

Reactions: johnydad

johnydad

Dec 19, 2021
Very good update good future tags as well, but I'm not a BIG FAN of harem game like the most of you guys in here don't get me wrong I do enjoy harem games once in a while just not all the time and to me it looks like harem will be optional as of now for me that is. (y) :)
Yes, I agree with you. This has been the case for me lately. Even if the Harem was not directly, I think everything would be fine. This game is very realistic. They should not kill this concept.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Yes, I agree with you. This has been the case for me lately. Even if the Harem was not directly, I think everything would be fine. This game is very realistic. They should not kill this concept.
I just wish we had more games/developers like this.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I am X:

My first time playing this game and from the beginning the story is captivating. Which is a must for me. While following the code I think I found a bug. When MC drops of Noora at her home:

Code:
if ep1_noora_cafe_choices == True
However this is set as:

Code:
ep1_noora_cafe_choices = "yes"
eralier. So no matter what, we always get the dialogue for not getting a coffee at the airport.

Edit:
There are more of these in the code. Better replace all "yes" or "no"with real True or False. Easier to understand and you don't have to remember which you used :) .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: I am X

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 1420860
UNEXPECTED [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod highlights the best choices with green color.​

Installation:

Note: The Mod can help you sometimes, but make your own choices and see the amazing story that the Dev's gave us.

Download: - - ANDROID

Android port made by cebs
As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Hey JokerLeader, just wanted to check if you will be updating the Mod to Version v1.0.1. It looks like the Dev did some revisions to the script. Mainly better English translation and proofread. No worries if you're not, just wanted to check before I give this one another try. Thanks for all your hard work on your Mods, it is greatly appreciated.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
View attachment 1420860
UNEXPECTED [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod highlights the best choices with green color.​

Installation:

Note: The Mod can help you sometimes, but make your own choices and see the amazing story that the Dev's gave us.

Download: - - ANDROID

Android port made by cebs
As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Does this work with v1.0.1?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey JokerLeader, just wanted to check if you will be updating the Mod to Version v1.0.1. It looks like the Dev did some revisions to the script. Mainly better English translation and proofread. No worries if you're not, just wanted to check before I give this one another try. Thanks for all your hard work on your Mods, it is greatly appreciated.
I'll probably will update the mod in a few, thanks for the heads up ;)

Reactions: Alex5280

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] UNEXPECTED [Episode 1, Part 1-2, v0.3] [XPECTED] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.36GB
Repack size: 333MB

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Finally got a chance to play all the way through this one. The script is definitely better than it was, so good job on that. However, it still could use some improvement to make things a bit clearer. Here are a few of the things that I found that could be improved for clarity.

Noora never mentioned that her father was in jail, just that he left. The MC was the first one to mention that he was in jail, so that didn't make much sense to me since the MC didn't know anything about her father.

When Noora is in the restroom at the cafe she mentions that she has cystitis. I had to look that word up, because I have never heard it before, and English is my native language. It would have been better to say bladder infection or urinary-tract-infection instead, so the player knows what the dev means. Those are the more common terms for that condition.

During all the conversations with Noora it is never mentioned that the MC has ever even met her mother, let alone that he knows her very well. So, when she just jumps into bed with him it was very confusing. It might be better to mention earlier in the story that they already know each other.

It appears from the character models used that the MC and his father are both white, so giving them Japanese names seems a bit strange. That one isn't really a big deal, just seems a little strange.

Those are the things that jumped out to me the most. Overall, this one is looking pretty good. The renders look really good and the story seems interesting. I'm looking forward to the next update.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
My single critique is this:
Find a native English speaking proof reader and work with them so they know exactly what you meant to write so they can rewrite the dialogue correctly.

You have an amazing talent with Renpy, and your art is superb.

But the broken English is so bad I had to turn off what I suspect is an amazing game within the first 5 minutes.

Reactions: qaywsx
Dec 26, 2021
My single critique is this:
Find a native English speaking proof reader and work with them so they know exactly what you meant to write so they can rewrite the dialogue correctly.

You have an amazing talent with Renpy, and your art is superb.

But the broken English is so bad I had to turn off what I suspect is an amazing game within the first 5 minutes.
Hello RoadWulf. I just recently joined this writer's team and would like to help him better his script. Would you please give me some ideas about areas of the script that you feel could be improved so I may review them and see how I can improve the script in the future. We thank you for the comment and look forward to improving this game.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes