s4nderr

Feb 4, 2022
Story and visuals are good, but holy hell the English is so bad. It feels like someone used Google Translate and just copy-pasted the text without any proofreading whatsoever.

Kurogami32

Feb 25, 2022
" "

what's this mean? the game is different with patreon version or just probihited posting this patreon?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
" "

what's this mean? the game is different with patreon version or just probihited posting this patreon?
they're not fond of the fact the Patron only version gets uploaded here. but even though it ends up here the devs choose to interact on this thread.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
So why didn't you allow it when humanity was going to gain a new dimension?
Man was Not meant to live forever, and since he can't be trusted to do good in his short life why should he be aloud to live longer. :coffee: even in a game.... :devilish:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Unexpected-XPECTED-0.5EP2P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The story is badly written, the new content and the text is so messed up. The renders and text dont even synch. This dev should to doing this game. its embrassing

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] UNEXPECTED [Episode 1-2, Part 1-2, v0.5] [XPECTED] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.9GB
Repack size: 437MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Well problem is.. the new update. The renders and the text wont match anymore after scene with MC and Gia in the coffeeshop. A lot of missing images. And yes i did start a new game. You can look for your self here on my save, and sadly there is still no save naming implementet.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Well problem is.. the new update. The renders and the text wont match anymore after scene with MC and Gia in the coffeeshop. A lot of missing images. And yes i did start a new game. You can look for your self here on my save, and sadly there is still no save naming implementet.
Same thing. Text and images way off. I got confused lol

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i remember playing this like a year ago but then the secretary's mom joined you in bed, what choices do i go for that to happen?

Evergene

Oct 30, 2021
There is. You can find it under preferences. (For some reason, it's set to "Auto" by default. Try changing that setting to "0".)(I know, it's a little annoying.)
You can drag the slider all the way to the right, it'll turn it off.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Just started playing this update, and it is indeed missing some images - all the v2_flashback## images are not showing up. Originally I tried the Compressed version, and this happened - so I grabbed the full version - and same thing. Looks like in some ways this version here is incomplete or at least missing some images.
Will see what else comes up as I go through it...

Reactions: FAP369ZONE
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes