4.50 star(s) 54 Votes

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Only using the guide mod linked on the FP, i love the URM but prefer a dedicated guide mod over it if it's available, an investigation of the mod menu makes no comment on making changes to the skip function. Left clicking the button acts as though i've right clicked it, i misremembered it as having to hold down shift. And just checking now, right clicking it just opens the menu like right clicking anywhere else does.
Hey there. I added an option to switch between Normal Skip and Fast Skip to the UI Settings. Kindly re-download the mod and overwrite when asked.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Jeez this whole getting blacmailed by LI and MC liking it sh*t kills this whole game fun, considering most people seems to hate in this threat I wonder DEV will do anything about it in next update, the game looks promising, but having LI who blackmails you is already big problem, let alone MC liking this sh*t is another big problem, especially considering he wasn't supposed to be wussy teenager and supposed to be someone with experience and power.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Jeez this whole getting blacmailed by LI and MC liking it sh*t kills this whole game fun, considering most people seems to hate in this threat I wonder DEV will do anything about it in next update, the game looks promising, but having LI who blackmails you is already big problem, let alone MC liking this sh*t is another big problem, especially considering he wasn't supposed to be wussy teenager and supposed to be someone with experience and power.
I didn't like it at first but the hilarious banter between her and the assassin or whatever made up for it later for me. The MC accepting it and being caught off guard even tho he has a military background didn't bother me , one of those things you just accept and move on and enjoy the rest of the game or it bugs you and drop the game. I'm weird and don't need to like or care for my MC the LI and other characters are more important for me. So maybe that is why it didn't bug me.

• Angry
Reactions: fajiker145

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Bruh, That's literally the kind of relationship you have as a soldier with the military. I think he kind of too used to it to be annoyed.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
He also has proven that he's quite capable of underestimating his opponents. He went into the interactions with Akira and Valentine assuming that he was wildly in control vs them both. He was very much mistaken in that regard. Instead of getting caught up with the blackmail aspect, I expect Damien is more impressed with the capabilities of both women. I especially enjoyed the latter interactions between Val and MC. That promises to remain engaging and fun in the future.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
He also has proven that he's quite capable of underestimating his opponents. He went into the interactions with Akira and Valentine assuming that he was wildly in control vs them both. He was very much mistaken in that regard. Instead of getting caught up with the blackmail aspect, I expect Damien is more impressed with the capabilities of both women. I especially enjoyed the latter interactions between Val and MC. That promises to remain engaging and fun in the future.
I'm sorry, but aint gonna act like not wussy, not sub and not pathetic loser MC enjoying from getting blackmailed or finding the women blackmailing him capable and getting impressed logical, with current MC's character development it makes literally zero sense. If MC was pathetic loser and had sub character features I would say nothing, because it would make sense considering his character, but here it makes zero sense.

And seriously how dumb someone could be think like ''Hmm, you are blackmailing me? I'm impressed how capable you are!'' BRUH

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but aint gonna act like I find logical not wussy, not sub and not pathetic loser MC enjoying from getting blackmailed, finding the women blackmailing him capable and getting impressed logical, with current MC's character development it makes literally zero sense. If MC was pathetic loser and had sub character features I would say nothing, because it would make sense considering his character, but here it makes zero sense.
I personally dont think it is out of character for him to be blackmailed and take it serious as you never know it could be legit. What I do find out of character is him not testing the waters a bit to see if she is bluffing. Granted I kind of forget the context so not sure how he can do that.

• Angry

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
Jeez this whole getting blacmailed by LI and MC liking it sh*t kills this whole game fun, considering most people seems to hate in this threat I wonder DEV will do anything about it in next update
I hope not. There are already tons of AVNs where MC is some sort of macho man unable to lose no matter what, yet able to create Niagara waterfall between legs of every female possible just by standing near them. That's how all those snowflakes want their MCs to be like, I understand that. But stories where MC is just a person capable of making mistakes and losing are already rare. And here his opponent is also a potential LI which creates unique relationship dynamic. Let us have it.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I hope not. There are already tons of AVNs where MC is some sort of macho man unable to lose no matter what, yet able to create Niagara waterfall between legs of every female possible just by standing near them. That's how all those snowflakes want their MCs to be like, I understand that. But stories where MC is just a person capable of making mistakes and losing are already rare. And here his opponent is also a potential LI which creates unique relationship dynamic. Let us have it.
Getting blackmailed and losing is not the problem here, everyone can lose, can underastime someone, and might be victim of blackmail, it's totally possible and normal, but what matters how you act against it, problem is MC acting weird, dumb and acting like he likes getting blackmailed, and impressed, and the game writing going towards MC having good relationship with someone blackmailing him, that's stupid as well, who seriously wants to have love relationship with someone blackmailing them? Current act of MC about this thing makes literally no sense.

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
Getting blackmailed and losing is not the problem here, everyone can lose, can underastime someone, and might be victim of blackmail, it's totally possible and normal, but what matters how you act against it, problem is MC acting weird, dumb and acting like he likes getting blackmailed, and impressed, and the game writing going towards MC having good relationship with someone blackmailing him, that's stupid as well, who seriously wants to have love relationship with someone blackmailing them? Current act of MC about this thing makes literally no sense.
It's been a while since the last time I played this AVN so I might misremember things. But wasn't it MC who tried to blackmail Akira first? And when the tables turned he initially had the thought to take physical approach which evaporated when Valentine showed the difference in power? So MC decided to be smart about it and became Akira's lackey so he could make his moves from that position?

If that's how things were than it's no surprise (to me at least) that MC started to like Akira as she basically outplayed him

• Angry

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The truth is, in my opinion, the moment Akira blackmails the MC, she stops being a LI. I don't think I'll give her any points, and I hope that in the future we can betray her and even kill her.

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
I would call whatever the MC has a SOSS, Sudden Onset Stockholm Syndrome.
Didn't even need a day to start loving his "captors".
And no, this game doesn't seem to be the "keeping it real" kind, those 2 will be LI's and the MC WILL LIKE IT, and positively respond to anything they do.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
It's been a while since the last time I played this AVN so I might misremember things. But wasn't it MC who tried to blackmail Akira first? And when the tables turned he initially had the thought to take physical approach which evaporated when Valentine showed the difference in power? So MC decided to be smart about it and became Akira's lackey so he could make his moves from that position?

If that's how things were than it's no surprise (to me at least) that MC started to like Akira as she basically outplayed him
You're not wrong. Damien tries to put the screws to Akira and finds himself completely outplayed. He completely underestimated his opponents and badly played his hand. Pwnage ensued. I liked how it played out because I genuinely appreciate fallible characters who have the ability to grow.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
I would call whatever the MC has a SOSS, Sudden Onset Stockholm Syndrome.
Didn't even need a day to start loving his "captors".
And no, this game doesn't seem to be the "keeping it real" kind, those 2 will be LI's and the MC WILL LIKE IT, and positively respond to anything they do.
Fr it feels so stupid while playing it, at least would like an option in how to react to the situation instead of being forced to watch MC act like dumbass sub bitch with the ones blackmailing his ass :LOL:. What. The .Fuck.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The only thing I really care about in that scene is that Akira blackmails the MC, the motive and all the answers to the questions you've asked are of no concern to me. She blackmails the MC, then she is not a LI, not now, not ever.

I'm choosing all the options that prevent the improving of the relationship between Akira and MC.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The only thing I really care about in that scene is that Akira blackmails the MC, the motive and all the answers to the questions you've asked are of no concern to me. She blackmails the MC, then she is not a LI, not now, not ever.

I'm choosing all the options that prevent the improving of the relationship between Akira and MC.
Yeah unlike another game where a LI does the same thing Akira shows no remorse for doing it. Only reason I give her a pass is because I found the text messages funny and well I usually always play every path unless I trully despise a LI like Vulvamort. That and I don't play as my self , or in the MC's shoes so the blackmail doesn't bother me but it still a big negative. I can overlook it but if she does anything else fucked idk it depends.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah unlike another game where a LI does the same thing Akira shows no remorse for doing it. Only reason I give her a pass is because I found the text messages funny and well I usually always play every path unless I trully despise a LI like Vulvamort. That and I don't play as my self , or in the MC's shoes so the blackmail doesn't bother me but it still a big negative. I can overlook it but if she does anything else fucked idk it depends.
Akira hasn't shown remorse because the MC hasn't done anything at all regasrding his mission. Maybe she'll mellow as he shows how efficient he is and goes from a victim to an asset

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes