4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
I guess it's a scene in the library that I haven't done. In fact, I think it's a scene I didn't even have the option to do.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that only shows up as an option if you've crossed a threshold of points on her path already.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
The lick scene was hilarious. Not something I'd ever do IRL, but the scene really made me laugh.
yes, it was funny as hell. and it required absolute dedication and commitment to the choice :D

I guess it's a scene in the library that I haven't done. In fact, I think it's a scene I didn't even have the option to do.

My intention is to not give her any points, for now she has 0 and I'm going to keep it that way. As I said before, I don't need to know anything else about her to be 100% sure that I'm not interested in her romantically.
yeah, you can't lick if you don't have enough points. but you can't avoid coming up to that scene. even the choice to avoid her is a false choice that breaks the 4th wall. you just can't do the actual licking.

from how things went up to now, it's pretty much sure you won't be able to avoid her backstory and the explanation of what/why/how she is doing. you just won't be able to engage with romantic and lewd stuff, i guess. and honestly, breaking her confidence and stealing control back are the fun parts with her kind of character :)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
yeah, you can't lick if you don't have enough points. but you can't avoid coming up to that scene. even the choice to avoid her is a false choice that breaks the 4th wall. you just can't do the actual licking.
Ok, the truth is that meeting her in the library is not something that worries me, what matters to me is not doing the linking scene. Nor any scenes that could be considered romantic and/or sexual with her.

from how things went up to now, it's pretty much sure you won't be able to avoid her backstory and the explanation of what/why/how she is doing.
I've never said I want to avoid that, the truth is that as long as they're not sexual or romantic scenes, I don't give a damn.

you just won't be able to engage with romantic and lewd stuff, i guess.
That's precisely my intention.

and honestly, breaking her confidence and stealing control back are the fun parts with her kind of character :)
I would certainly be interested in the MC regaining control. What I absolutely don't want is for the MC and Akira to have a romantic relationship.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that only shows up as an option if you've crossed a threshold of points on her path already.
I guess that's how it is.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Sorry if this was somewhere and I missed it. I checked the last 6 pages of the forum and patreon but I can not seem to find an update as to the status from the Dev. I am not trying to complain just was looking in on the game as I like it a ton.

Reactions: Guz007

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Sorry if this was somewhere and I missed it. I checked the last 6 pages of the forum and patreon but I can not seem to find an update as to the status from the Dev. I am not trying to complain just was looking in on the game as I like it a ton.
August is quietly plodding away, mostly out of sight and staying off of most social media because he finds it too distracting. In the back channels on the Discord server, he has indicated that he'd gotten a bit far from his original ideas and realized that 0.4 needed to be reworked to get the story back on track and be the game he wants it to be. That's causing a delay, but the work is getting done.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Wait wait wait..
Are you telling me there is still a small chance this game doesnt get abbandoned into the void?
"dontgivemehope,gif"

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
August is quietly plodding away, mostly out of sight and staying off of most social media because he finds it too distracting. In the back channels on the Discord server, he has indicated that he'd gotten a bit far from his original ideas and realized that 0.4 needed to be reworked to get the story back on track and be the game he wants it to be. That's causing a delay, but the work is getting done.
You know, as much as i appreciate you being his mouthpiece, trust isn´t just a one way street. If he wants to keep his fanbase happy, maybe.... just maybe it´d be better if August himself would post something instead of sending others to do that for him. Personally, i´m starting to lose the trust i had in him some time ago.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
It took me a while to find this game again... and the last few pages dont give me much hope
Now with the word "Rework" makes it seem more into the realm of possible abandonment

Disappointing it took so long to find this.

Reactions: Guz007

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Thats a bit early, huh? Its not like there is really much content or story in the current release, already drifting away from the story in 0.4 sounds odd.
Perhaps I worded this poorly. It's only 0.4 that is seeing rework. For the new chapter, he fell into somewhat more making the story he thought people wanted to read than telling the story he wanted to make. I don't see anything odd about it, but YMMV an' all that.

You know, as much as i appreciate you being his mouthpiece, trust isn´t just a one way street. If he wants to keep his fanbase happy, maybe.... just maybe it´d be better if August himself would post something instead of sending others to do that for him. Personally, i´m starting to lose the trust i had in him some time ago.
August posts on the Discord server. He's not sending me to do anything. I was doing this to help out here. Perhaps I'll not bother.

Meiri

Nov 1, 2019
Perhaps I worded this poorly. It's only 0.4 that is seeing rework. For the new chapter, he fell into somewhat more making the story he thought people wanted to read than telling the story he wanted to make. I don't see anything odd about it, but YMMV an' all that.

August posts on the Discord server. He's not sending me to do anything. I was doing this to help out here. Perhaps I'll not bother.
Well I appreciate that you wrote that message, at least we know it's still being worked on for those that are not on his discord.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Nah, I completely understood you just fine. This is what I understood.

However, what I mean is that there is not much story to begin with at this point. The game is basically at the beginning and the story is barely there. So it sounds odd to me that the Dev made 0.4 and then has to remake the story of 0.4.

In general I always prefer if a Dev goes for their own vision. But I dont know, for me it sounds more like a poor excuse than anything else.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well 11 months has past, and it's not looking so good with the lack of movement on all of the developer's accounts. I hope this title isn't dead...As I recently replayed this excellent title, and would like to see where the story goes with the sisters and MC.

Regards.

Feb 25, 2022
A successful game rendering and story, I liked it very much, the quality is also very good, I wish success to the producer of the game, I hope he does not leave the game, has done a really good job

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes