• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
As for your issues with HS, yeah it makes sense the non-standard body measurements would give you trouble. Cassandra was already pushing it a lot, and I also recall some thin waists looking a bit awkward in Valdana. Really limiting. I failed to think about that when considering limitations because I'm not as into body modification, the "evil makeup" part of corruption is what I'm really into when it comes to physical changes. Clipping is something I more or less accepted I'll have to deal with, but I wasn't aware it tended to do noodle limbs and artifacts.
This isn't just about extreme bust/waist sizes; for example, even small difference in height can break many animations. There also many niche fetishes that I'd like to try in a corruption game, that HS2 just has hard time to replicate, like nipple penetration (not that it's impossible - heck, I managed to sneak one scene with nipple fuck into Isis - but it's too time-consuming.

Another common issue is that AI has trouble doing group scenes, even some of the best stuff I've seen (that manages decent consistency) can't really handle multiple girls unless it's two well-established characters.
Ehhh, both consistency and group scenes are solvable problems with current toolset (and enough inpainting :)). To me, the greatest problem with most open AI models is their simple inability to comprehend certain concepts, but that soon also might be a yesterday's issue (looking at you, Flux).

As for using AI, I think you should have in mind that a sizable number of people will have an immediate negative reaction to that.
Yeah, but frankly, that's kinda non-factor for me. As I wrote before, I am wirting those games for myself first and foremost, and unlike many producers on this site, I don't rely on patreon to keep me afloat (and even if I wanted to, those games so far have earned me less than I normally earn per week).

dean_athallah

Dec 18, 2019
This isn't just about extreme bust/waist sizes; for example, even small difference in height can break many animations. There also many niche fetishes that I'd like to try in a corruption game, that HS2 just has hard time to replicate, like nipple penetration (not that it's impossible - heck, I managed to sneak one scene with nipple fuck into Isis - but it's too time-consuming.

Ehhh, both consistency and group scenes are solvable problems with current toolset (and enough inpainting :)). To me, the greatest problem with most open AI models is their simple inability to comprehend certain concepts, but that soon also might be a yesterday's issue (looking at you, Flux).

Yeah, but frankly, that's kinda non-factor for me. As I wrote before, I am wirting those games for myself first and foremost, and unlike many producers on this site, I don't rely on patreon to keep me afloat (and even if I wanted to, those games so far have earned me less than I normally earn per week).
Fellow FAANG engineer detected. Also my sense is tingling polish / russian.

Last edited:

dean_athallah

Dec 18, 2019
Boring budget guy in a small company
Ah that's cool still, life is good when you love your job and have freedom to pursue things you like XD.

I know you previously have issues with setting up patreon, especially regarding copy right thing in other countries. But still hope someday we can support you to continue doing this man, I can give more since i also don't know what to do with lots of money :3... Doesn't need to be patreon, can be crypto or any others

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
Glad to hear the next entry is so close!
to keep your motivation up, is there anything yuo would like to share about the upcoming game? and while we are at it will we see any familiar faces or consequences of the previous games?

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
There's a small connection to Isis (and a very minor cameo from one character), while Valdana is only mentioned in passing.
hmm, interesting, that does narrow down the potential villains.

Laying down my bets the main villain will either be the heroines themselves with corruption being essentially brought about by their own failings, or it will be the corruption already extant/inflicted in the alliance basically a cabal of neo-terrans converts individually corruption the whole squad.

L4ki

Sep 29, 2021
not that it's impossible - heck, I managed to sneak one scene with nipple fuck into Isis - but it's too time-consuming.
I don't want to be ungrateful, but those were just 4 (rendered) images, no animation, with half dick (and half of strap-on in another) inserted.
Had to pass like 70% of game to see that....and that's it.
No gaping hole remaining (for later use), or any more scenes after it.
Maybe i have dirty imagination, but i guess i expected too much

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah I also never realized that was supposed to be a nipple fucking scene until Tjord said it. It looks like the penis is being smothered by the breast instead. It just further proves his point that HS just doesn't lend itself to that kind of stuff.

Reactions: L4ki

dean_athallah

Dec 18, 2019
I get what you mean by not wanting to be repetitive, and though as a player I don't mind something repetitive if it hits the right notes (as honestly, good Akuochi VNs are rare to come by especially in English), as a writer I also understand not being satisfied with that and wanting to explore more varied scenarios.

As for your issues with HS, yeah it makes sense the non-standard body measurements would give you trouble. Cassandra was already pushing it a lot, and I also recall some thin waists looking a bit awkward in Valdana. Really limiting. I failed to think about that when considering limitations because I'm not as into body modification, the "evil makeup" part of corruption is what I'm really into when it comes to physical changes. Clipping is something I more or less accepted I'll have to deal with, but I wasn't aware it tended to do noodle limbs and artifacts.

As for using AI, I think you should have in mind that a sizable number of people will have an immediate negative reaction to that. Moreso than they already have for Honey Select. Personally, I see no issue with using AI for free games like these, and I'm curious to see what you're able to cook. The biggest issue I've seen with AI in long-form content is achieving consistency with the character looks, which is an important part of a game, especially a corruption one (assuming your next game would be corruption at all). Another common issue is that AI has trouble doing group scenes, even some of the best stuff I've seen (that manages decent consistency) can't really handle multiple girls unless it's two well-established characters.

I've messed around with AI myself and it was one of the options I considered for CG. But I only checked out more rudimentary, pre-trained stable diffusion stuff so it's probably not comparable to what you're doing, and while they did help me give my characters form and made writing the scenario outline for what I'm working on easier, I never got to make the AI "behave" and do the kinds of poses and things that I wanted, so that coupled with how viscerally negative I see people react to AI made me drop the idea of looking further into it (into more complex generation models). Don't take this as discouragement or criticism though, if AI is working out for you it is, and more importantly, you have already shown your work with more "traditional" CG games I don't think the rejection will be as strong as a complete newby showing up with an AI art game.
But I still think the general aversion to AI due to its' association to low-effort projects is worth keeping in mind.
Have you seen this game? Looks good and is made (not entirely) with AICG https://f95zone.to/threads/erosphere-v11-11-12-0-2k-bdot-labs.200696/

I think currently we still need 'tricks' to make it behave: prompt engineering, inpainting, post generation editing. But I think in the future, AICG is the way to go.

If you think about it, the generative AI we have currently is already the worst possible version of any future release, it will only get better since software is iterative by nature (even the ones based on vector weights). Arguably it is already okay today and preparing for the basics / infra to use it is probably wise.

Btw, we love your blog doreicafe XD.

Last edited:

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
well im going to assume that the mainline neo-terrans are involved in this, so can we expect the girls becoming gyarus? or will it be more varied? also while we are at this, can yuo share any thing relateing to the valkeries themselves, at least the character archtypes so we can take guesses at how their corrupt from will be.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
well im going to assume that the mainline neo-terrans are involved in this, so can we expect the girls becoming gyarus? or will it be more varied? also while we are at this, can yuo share any thing relateing to the valkeries themselves, at least the character archtypes so we can take guesses at how their corrupt from will be.
Eh, I think the girls personalities are better left to be discovered when the game comes out.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
Eh, I think the girls personalities are better left to be discovered when the game comes out.
Fair point, guess i'm just trying to get any aditional tidbits, I suppose the It's just a game dev kinda of spoiled me with how frequently they would share stuff

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Have you seen this game? Looks good and is made (not entirely) with AICG https://f95zone.to/threads/erosphere-v11-11-12-0-2k-bdot-labs.200696/

I think currently we still need 'tricks' to make it behave: prompt engineering, inpainting, post generation editing. But I think in the future, AICG is the way to go.

If you think about it, the generative AI we have currently is already the worst possible version of any future release, it will only get better since software is iterative by nature (even the ones based on vector weights). Arguably it is already okay today and preparing for the basics / infra to use it is probably wise.

Btw, we love your blog doreicafe XD.
I had not seen that game, it does look pretty impressive. But yeah, AI is best used as a tool with inpainting, editing techniques and other stuff. Even that game is still done by an artist touching up things manually. I don't know if generative AI will reach the heights we imagine it will because there's always a chance these technologies will hit a ceiling at which development will continue but at a much slower pace than the fast evolution we've seen so far. Either way, I am curious to see where AI goes as a tool for creating content for erotic games. Like I said, I only very briefly dabbled into it and with outdated, lower res stable diffusions stuff. I don't doubt its potential.

And I appreciate your comment about the blog! It's always nice to hear people are actually checking it out. ...I need to start writing more regularly for it again, the next hentai glossary post is way overdue.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dean_athallah

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
To be fair, I'd also like to know what kind of transformations we'll get. Are we going for gyarus like Isis/Valdana v2? Tjord already said the progression will be more noticeable, so would it then be a progressive gyarufication, or would it be more generic changes until the final phase is the full gyaru makeover? Are we getting body enhancements like Valdana v1, getting more and more extreme over time? Or are we getting some more special changes like Yuria in V.2, spicing up the normal route by wondering what will be the end-point to those more niche changes?

Even without going into thematics like these, would the womb tattoos make a return and consist of the "visual cues", getting a glance of it at some point in the PoV path?

The transformations are imo the best thing about corruption games and a big part as to why Isis and Valdana were so great, and having a "clueless" PoV on top of more visual progression is 100% making it even better and making transformations even more centric, which is why it makes me even more curious about the thematic of the transformations, or if they don't share thematics and then it would be a surprise for each character.

I'm really excited to see them when released, but I'm still incredibly curious about what to expect!

Reactions: kzk0987

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
To be fair, I'd also like to know what kind of transformations we'll get. Are we going for gyarus like Isis/Valdana v2? Tjord already said the progression will be more noticeable, so would it then be a progressive gyarufication, or would it be more generic changes until the final phase is the full gyaru makeover? Are we getting body enhancements like Valdana v1, getting more and more extreme over time? Or are we getting some more special changes like Yuria in V.2, spicing up the normal route by wondering what will be the end-point to those more niche changes?
The transformations are tied to the mystery (at least in the normal route), so I can't reveal much without spoiling the entire story. I'll just say that final results will be closer to Isis than Valdana's main route. No womb tattoos though.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
The transformations are tied to the mystery (at least in the normal route), so I can't reveal much without spoiling the entire story. I'll just say that final results will be closer to Isis than Valdana's main route. No womb tattoos though.
does that mean that the confederacy figured out a newer method of brainwashing besides ultrawaves?

Last edited:

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
The transformations are tied to the mystery (at least in the normal route), so I can't reveal much without spoiling the entire story. I'll just say that final results will be closer to Isis than Valdana's main route.
Looking forward to it! I'm hoping it's less the bleached blonde look and more the sort of changes.

No womb tattoos though.
Sadness. (but in a joking manner)

Reactions: kzk0987

throwawayane1

Mar 9, 2022
Honestly I loved the blondes, but I think I'm in the minority lol
I'm curious as to what state the overarching story will be left in, considering this is the final game.
Maybe our crew is the last stand of the Alliance?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes