• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
One of my most favourite game that I played .I was so looking forward to another update .It had so much potiential to go in any direction

Reactions: nitro25

Huniko

Dec 16, 2022
It's a good game. A bit grindy but at least the scenes are good build up. Curious though, what's the lowest natural shame you can get (without modifier)?

wodthehunter

Mar 26, 2020
So, I have written a decent bit of fiction for ENF kinda scenes. I have a head canon for Astrid in mind. I don't have the ability to make a game or the time to learn Daz and RPGmaker, but I can write a story. Would anyone be interested? In short, my head canon is that Astrid's grandmother is part nymph, and the family history of valiant warriors is based on sexual interaction. More arousal is equivalent to more power. Her mother wanted out and to live her normal life, but the situation with Astrid's brother leads her and granny to admit that Astrid needs to slut up, become powerful, and beat the enemy. Also, Don is in on it, and grooming Astrid, not just because he's an ass but because his family and Astrid's go way back. There are quite a bit of scenarios in mind. If you'd be interested in a story based continuation of the series, I have one in mind, and if someone who can make some fan art for the story that'd be great.

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
We need someone to carry the torch for this game . It had so many different qualities ,the person who thought up this game must have a good sense of humour .Some parts of the game was very funny .I've played it over and over again to get every aspect of the game .For a simple game ,it was very fun to play .The grind wasn't bad at all .

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
We need someone to carry the torch for this game . It had so many different qualities ,the person who thought up this game must have a good sense of humour .Some parts of the game was very funny .I've played it over and over again to get every aspect of the game .For a simple game ,it was very fun to play .The grind wasn't bad at all .
Goons Raid Her was maybe the closest compared to this. But even unfinished VWA had so much variety. I just really wish we got to see how Ramone handled Astrid the second time around since there would be extra humiliation for a second loss to him.

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
Just found out about this game.

I have a weakness for slow corruption western RPGM games, and this one is the "creme de la creme" of its kind.

It's a shame it got abandoned. I wonder why. Lack of support? Health issues?
I have your same weakness.
My my absolute favorite games of the genre are "Succulence" and "Coming of Age".
Lisa is also very nice but the Exhibitionist component is still too small for now.
Do you have any games to recommend in this sense?

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I have your same weakness.
My my absolute favorite games of the genre are "Succulence" and "Coming of Age".
Lisa is also very nice but the Exhibitionist component is still too small for now.
Do you have any games to recommend in this sense?
Off the top of my head, there's A Struggle with Sin and Downfall: A Story of Corruption.

Ashley the Pirate is good too but IMO the art and the animations are kinda meh(very repetitive and uninspiring). The MC model is hot but everything else is pretty mediocre IMO, which is a shame because I really like everything else about it.

And not RPGM, but on the same vein there's Room To Rent(insanely good game but sadly slow development) and Julia Dumb And Young.

I've created a thread not long ago with games I consider underrated. Since corruption is one of my favorite themes, most of them fall into that category: https://f95zone.to/threads/underrated-gems.152430/

Last edited:

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Downfall: A Story of Corruption
i can only second this one.

there is good content there but it just started to get to the intercourse part
not yet with the next update which should be coming in the next week but i hope with the one after

and thank you for the other recommendations (y)
i will give them a look and try
cause i like this genre of games very much

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Just found out about this game.

I have a weakness for slow corruption western RPGM games, and this one is the "creme de la creme" of its kind.

It's a shame it got abandoned. I wonder why. Lack of support? Health issues?
Yes, yes, welcome to the cult.

Here we gather from time to time awaiting for the day one of the gods of slow corruption, Dynamite Red, will be back from his sudden disappearance from this plane.

Take a chair, have a seat. Meanwhile, check his first game Valentina's Story (the original) and any of ScaleGarden's games. Best ones are Sangeki of Gear (start with this one) and Rhodes Fortress (play this last), although these are not western.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Yes, yes, welcome to the cult.

Here we gather from time to time awaiting for the day one of the gods of slow corruption, Dynamite Red, will be back from his sudden disappearance from this plane.

Take a chair, have a seat. Meanwhile, check his first game Valentina's Story (the original) and any of ScaleGarden's games. Best ones are Sangeki of Gear (start with this one) and Rhodes Fortress (play this last), although these are not western.
I have already played Rhodes Fortress I think. I don't remember how far in I got though.

Haven't heard about the other two. Thanks for the recommendations.

Reactions: lolguest
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes