kiaru34

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
kiaru34 Hello!

I just want to say that this is shaping up to be one of the best games I've played. I love the seamless combat CGs. I struggled and triumphed to see them all, battling with the chances to see all the scenes with both variants!

I came across a single bug that I best report

I (do not ask) got captured twice.
The skip button worked fine, but returning to where your items are kept, the circle does not show up. There is nothing there. If its a self-switch, it didn't reset... and if its a variable, there is a variable problem somewhere that stopped me retrieving my items. Ironically, however, I could still leave the cave and, worse, fight the boss.
The intro scenes to the boss reveal the heroines fully clothed, but they attack.. twice?
Worse yet, the characters, clothed and slave-outfitted, overlap eachother (because the game thinks I am free when I am, in fact, still captured).

Another bug is that if you "feign death" during a lewd interaction then go back to fighting the same opponent after you escape capture, it will continue back where you were defeated. For example, I was in the middle of scene 3 with the ogre when I feigned death. This resulted in my bug where I returned to the boss as slaves when I couldn't retrieve their items from the cage. The ogre continued to scene 4 immediately after starting combat.

Bugs solved through setting variables back to their initial scores, I think! I could be wrong!
Amazing game :D
Yeeah. The very reason why I'm trying to release it with small updates :) Sorry about these, I will fix it asap :) And thank you for your feedback, it means a lot ^^

Reactions: Soggy Bread

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Veil Wardens v0.2 Compressed (Untested)

Win 568 MB/169 MB :

Reactions: hamlim

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
0.3 Luna 2. The quest is broken is a endless loop

but there hate built crap with the link there are 2 events that are played over and over again .

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VeilWardens-0.3Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
if you use old save and going in city for new quest on south for plants sample its dead end
there no plants everythink is dead

Xelthax

Nov 23, 2016
BaasB Please, dont make the mistake of similar games and stop with an animation or two for an enemy type. Rather keep the type of enemies low and make diverse animations for them. (I'm a big gobbo fan, but hey, that's just me)

Oct 10, 2016
So far love the feel of the game the first city feels unfinished I hope to see more work done on it my current experience of the game can be summed up as Naïve bounty hunter stumbles into a drug smuggling ring with cute plants that get her in the mood which leads her to jerk off a couple smugglers here and their before finding her Vampire bff who realizing her friend isn't taking these smugglers seriously plays dead while our MC gives a tit job to a random dude which causes both them to be put into stockades and raped but these too BFFs have been in way worse situations so they just fuck and murder their way out of Captivity even with most of their combat skills sealed I never once felt that the Veil Hunters weren't just have random sexual encounters with people before murdering them like a pair of Sexually driven Serial Killers 10/10 would blow then slit the throat of a orc again.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes