Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
So much good info in this thread that isn't anywhere else, it's a real shame because the tutorial doesn't explain too much.

Apparently the official " " hasn't been updated since 2016-2017, so it's basically worthless at the moment due to all the localization changes and it generally being empty.

Just a question:

1. If you have a defender unit with "Defense Only" do they still activate other skills such as "Cure paralysis"? Or will those skills not activate since it might be considered an attack?

2. Also Treasure Hunter/Bounty Hunter, is their some sort of cap of max points you need for a team?

3. I remember back in -Frontier- you would want to recruit unit's that cost magic during the night+proper elemental phase and units that cost's food during the day for max bonus, In this game it seem's the face is always bright pink and happy no matter if it's day or night, did they change it so time of day doesn't matter so long as it's the correct elemental phase, or am I misunderstanding something?

Also I attached an older "Venus Blood -Frontier-" tips below (Updated 1/4/20) that still contains a good amount of info, it just need's to be brought up to date and edited with all the new stuff from this game. Maybe someone from the discord will do it eventually or maybe someone from here can give it a shot.

View attachment VBF_Tips.pdf

Last edited:

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Anyone has/willing to post mega partials? 4 gigs is just too big for me to download in one go for my speed

Apr 21, 2020
Difficulty does not affect endings or scene availability. The only time difficulty matters is when going for 100% Tactica and unit unlocks.
remind me of monster racher card battle episode 2.
Hybrid unit locked behind insane difficulty.

it was fun collecting 100% of the card.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
the torent site SN have one english version torent but do not know if i should give a link to it since it not f95 link

Apr 21, 2020
Anyone has/willing to post mega partials? 4 gigs is just too big for me to download in one go for my speed
try uploadhaven before going to sleep.
they are stable and won't suddenly restart your download despite they limit your download speed between 100KB and 400 KB.
[unless your internet service provider blocked that site which force you to use VPN / proxy]

i dunno about mega site, mega is kind of annoying for user with slow speed connection and casual download.
they are designed for corporation / company with business purpose.

let's not mention they will stop your download when you only need the last 3 MB when you reach the cap in the middle of download.
there is no way user will calculate all their download size manually what ever you are paying user or not..
[personal experience here.]

mega doesn't make your download faster by the way, it's slowing you down especially when you have slow internet connection.
as i said before they are designed for corporation with fast internet speed.
(i give you this information because you claimed you have slow internet download speed)

Last edited:

Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
Error:
Script Exception Raised
script exception: Cannot load Plugin layerExRasterMP.dll

how do i get the File and where do i need to Put it?

Apr 21, 2020
Error:
Script Exception Raised
script exception: Cannot load Plugin layerExRasterMP.dll

how do i get the File and where do i need to Put it?
it's error you got from canceling 2nd installation with japanese text.
don't press button with ('japanese_text'[c]) when 2nd installation show up.

press next instead and click checkmark to agree to term, and press next again.
wait for 2nd install to be done and don't press cancel again ('japanese_text'[c])

the cancel button have [c] OR (c) text on them to indicate button C on keyboard is the hotkey for cancel.

please leave a love emote on this post because i want to replace my 'newbie' title with 'ugly bastard' title in this forum. [i doubt the title even exist]
it would be better if you have privilege to change my title instantly for me.

Last edited:

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
try uploadhaven before going to sleep.
they are stable and won't suddenly restart your download despite they limit your download speed between 100KB and 400 KB.
[unless your internet service provider blocked that site which force you to use VPN / proxy]

i dunno about mega site, mega is kind of annoying for user with slow speed connection and casual download.
they are designed for corporation / company with business purpose.

let's not mention they will stop your download when you only need the last 3 MB when you reach the cap in the middle of download.
there is no way user will calculate all their download size manually what ever you are paying user or not..
[personal experience here.]

mega doesn't make your download faster by the way, it's slowing you down especially when you have slow internet connection.
as i said before they are designed for corporation with fast internet speed.
(i give you this information because you claimed you have slow internet download speed)
It doesn't have to be mega either. Any partial downloads are appreciated. As you can see from the screenshot, leaving it overnight is not an option either because it says two days right there.

Apr 21, 2020
leaving it overnight is not an option either because it says two days right there.
sorry , didn't see that screenshot.
it's remind me of opening my laptop for 3 days straight just to download a file long time ago.

the best i can give you is a tips to make sure laptop / PC is not overheated from long time operation and yolo download it for 2 days nonstop.

i don't know how stable uploadhaven is but i am scared it will stop your download after waiting for a long time.
(i never stretch test the download setting on website since my speed is relatively faster now.)

i could recommend some webnovel to pass time when you want to use internet while maintaining your download.
webnovel is your best friend since plain text take less internet requirement.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
It doesn't have to be mega either. Any partial downloads are appreciated. As you can see from the screenshot, leaving it overnight is not an option either because it says two days right there.
If you intersted some torent are out now in SN but i think i cannot give outsite link so i will not give it in this comment section

Apr 21, 2020
I choose the dragon after the oni, those dragons have like 200 attack and the boss has like 400 attack. That's like the endgame demon realm in VBFI? Weird difficulty curve or i'm just a scrub.
is running away an option ?

there is a posibility this game work like that or there is a secret feature to make it easier or we are intended to lose a fight to progress a story..

anyway, i gonna test out the game now and let you guys know my perspective on the difficulty.

on another note running away remind me of bunny black, i start out on highest difficulty as my 1st playthrough and i need to keep running 9 out of 10 fight early since random mob is between 90% of your power level and 300% of your power level as starting mob.

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
If you intersted some torent are out now in SN but i think i cannot give outsite link so i will not give it in this comment section
Or like anonfile, or just mega after all. Like 4 parts a gig per part would do, and wouldn't violate link posting here either. As you know, no matter the means, it's downloading the whole four gigs at once is the problem.

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
sorry , didn't see that screenshot.
it's remind me of opening my laptop for 3 days straight just to download a file long time ago.

the best i can give you is a tips to make sure laptop / PC is not overheated from long time operation and yolo download it for 2 days nonstop.

i don't know how stable uploadhaven is but i am scared it will stop your download after waiting for a long time.
(i never stretch test the download setting on website since my speed is relatively faster now.)

i could recommend some webnovel to pass time when you want to use internet while maintaining your download.
webnovel is your best friend since plain text take less internet requirement.
That's why I asked for partials, so I could download it bit by bit at my own pace. Four parts a gig per part would be good.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes