What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can you show a screenshot of your improvements bought screen and your Nicole's Missions checklist please, so i can see for myself, because I am playing right now and I've just completed all the missions as normal and have moved on to Investments. So why have I released it without fixing it? Because it's not broken, and has not been broken, and I'm trying to tell you that this, specificly, is something you're not doing on your end.

What happens when you click on Missions and Dates, and click on Finish?

zaqxswcde1 : No, it's behaving as it should. Once you've downloaded a specific number of girlpacks needed to support the mode it will activate for you.
Here and I say before I think aso it doesn`t work when you solve for example Nicole 3 before 2 that he say that you solve it.

You must check yourself if you can find the bug. If you think it have to do with a old version and his files then tell me where I find the files and then I can delete them (around 1% I think this was the problem by bugs I reported).

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Here and I say before I think aso it doesn`t work when you solve for example Nicole 3 before 2 that he say that you solve it.

You must check yourself if you can find the bug. If you think it have to do with a old version and his files then tell me where I find the files and then I can delete them (around 1-3% I think this was the problem by games).
Yeah, I see what the problem is.

For the third time: Click on Missions and Dates, and click on Finish, and report back, please.

This will fix your problem. You aren't turning in the mission, exactly as you had to in 8.1. Once you turn in your first mission you can turn in the second and work towards the third.

It's not bugged. You haven't turned it in yet. I can see that you haven't. Notice in the two screenshots I posted earlier. When it's blue like that, it's a current mission. The check means it's ready to turn in. Turning it in will turn it grey.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Yeah, I see what the problem is.

For the third time: Click on Missions and Dates, and click on Finish, and report back, please.

This will fix your problem. You aren't turning in the mission, exactly as you had to in 8.1. Once you turn in your first mission you can turn in the second and work towards the third.

It's not bugged. You haven't turned it in yet. I can see that you haven't. Notice in the two screenshots I posted earlier. When it's blue like that, it's a current mission. The check means it's ready to turn in. Turning it in will turn it grey.
Ok, now I have it. Is it not possible to give a hint when you solve one that you should visit Nicole (Misson and Dates) so long till you solved it?

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ok, now I have it. Is it not possible to give a hint when you solve one that you should visit Nicole (Misson and Dates) so long till you solved it?
Yes, and it will be added in the next patch.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Disgruntler I tried to ask to give you ownership of the thread. Opened a ticket to ask for an ownership transfer from me to you, and apparently, the request needs to come from you. So, if you want it, you'll need to open a ticket to ask for it.

Reactions: scutterhutdev

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Can you show a screenshot of your improvements bought screen and your Nicole's Missions checklist please, so i can see for myself, because I am playing right now and I've just completed all the missions as normal and have moved on to Investments. So why have I released it without fixing it? Because it's not broken, and has not been broken, and I'm trying to tell you that this, specificly, is something you're not doing on your end.

I know it's not broken because I have mechanics I have to test regularly gated behind it. This aspect of the game has been tested and retested dozens of times. If it's broken, I couldn't test anything else. So, I assure you, that part is working, so either something is happening entirely on your end, or something very unique to you is happening to cause it in the code. And I can't test the latter without your input. So, I do need those two screenshots in order to fix this. As well, can you try something for me?

What happens when you click on Missions and Dates, and click on Finish?

zaqxswcde1 : No, it's behaving as it should. Once you've downloaded a specific number of girlpacks needed to support the mode it will activate for you.
I'm playing with 32 girls,isn't that enough? How many more girls needed to activate crown jewels?

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
I dunno exactly, but when I play a crown jewels scramble game, the investors regularly ask me to hire 48 girls.
But the options aren't available for me in main menu,previous versions 9.4.1,9.4 had all 4 available with far less no of girls(20).

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm playing with 32 girls,isn't that enough? How many more girls needed to activate crown jewels?
The number you need is 35 + Nicole. This was supposed to have been patched in .1 but it was not executing properly on initial start, but was working if you accessed another menu and went back.

I fixed that in .2. The mode is not deactivated.

enemfdl :

I'd be restarting my computer and reloading the autosave the day before that happened, and seeing if it came back. Cause... there's no Korean in this game.

Did you happen to have around 31 billion cash before that happened? I dunno, there's no language setting in the game, nor code that would allow for that. Which means that there's some sort of overflow/underflow problem going on.

Tobe : Awesome!

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Can it be that the Nicole Anal movie is broken?

When I choose it with customer sometimes start a movie for 3 seconds and switch over to blowjob or I am not sure shows immediately blowjob (from her exist 1 or 2 anal movies so normal should it be then aso a anal movie).

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Can it be that the Nicole Anal movie is broken?

When I choose it with customer sometimes start a movie for 3 seconds and switch over to blowjob or I am not sure shows immediately blowjob (from her exist 1 or 2 anal movies so normal should it be then aso a anal movie).
There's no way for you to determine whether or not a movie 'should be anal' given the game doesn't exactly work this way.

What it does is it checks what the request of the booth is (in this case, Sex) and then it checks the policies you've unlocked, and then it checks which of those three she can do, and then it randomly picks a type of movie from the list. Also, in the source, she has 7 anal videos.

She also does not have anal creampie videos, so if you select an anal finisher it would default to the generic anal finishers in the game.

DOaccolon

Oct 26, 2020
Hi there,

great work, Disgruntler.

But I found three bugs in the modal window of Zooming in the videos:

1) Auto Pause when Zooming is not working (as might intended):
When the checkbox is active (checked) and I press the Zoom in Button, the Timer will not pause.

2) The game "forgets" the setting of the Checkbox Auto Pause when Zooming, that I have done in the previous workday. So whenever I start a new day, the setting of the checkbox is gone (unchecked).

3) I press the key X, which is bound to the button Unzoom, but there is no closing (unzooming) of the modal window.

Version of the Game: 9.4.2

Greetings, DOaccolon

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
1) Auto Pause when Zooming is not working (as might intended):
When the checkbox is active (checked) and I press the Zoom in Button, the Timer will not pause.

2) The game "forgets" the setting of the Checkbox Auto Pause when Zooming, that I have done in the previous workday. So whenever I start a new day, the setting of the checkbox is gone (unchecked).
Thank you, I will investigate this shortly. If 2 is true, that explains 1. I've plans to improve the 'robustness' of those settings in the near future anyways.

3) I press the key X, which is bound to the button Unzoom, but there is no closing (unzooming) of the modal window.
I'll try to see if a different keybind for this works.

ththth

May 9, 2017
Hi! I've noticed what I assume are 2 new bugs in 9.4.1 and 9.4.2.

1) The setting "Activate footjob performances" doesn't stick and always defaults to on/checked.
2) The text in the alternatives of finishers is missing for "creampies/inside", there's just a blank box.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hi! I've noticed what I assume are 2 new bugs in 9.4.1 and 9.4.2.

1) The setting "Activate footjob performances" doesn't stick and always defaults to on/checked.
2) The text in the alternatives of finishers is missing for "creampies/inside", there's just a blank box.
Noted, working on fixes for both for next patch.

Kane2607

Sep 18, 2018
I think the eye contact upgrade for the Nicole minigame doesn't work? Before and after buying it you gain 30 points from one date.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes