Seeking Virgin Slut Games

Is a woman still a virgin if she never had vaginal intercourse, but still gave birth somehow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 4, 2019
What I am Looking For
Virginity denotes a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse. Sexual intercourse being the act of a penis entering the vagina. Any other act which doesn't compromise the hymen will be fine.
Any game that features a virgin status and allows the player to indulge in advanced sex activities while retaining vaginal virginity to some degree exploits this fetish.
If the main character is a woman, virgin slut play should be possible. If the protagonist is a man, then things get really complicated, since this fetish really only applies to female protagonists. If the protagonist is a guy, then really only the virginity of the girl is most important.

If the game is incomplete, the game better damn well be amazing or close to completion. I am tired of the development hell that 90% of games fall under.

Games I Already Played and Liked
Female Protagonists
  • produced the games which scratched my itch the best.
    • [RPGM] Ambrosia is probably my favorite in terms of the virgin slut fetish I am looking for. Most of the sexual activities are not locked behind a gate, and prostitution is pretty flexible.
    • [RPGM] Enicia and the Contract Mark is basically like above but... with less features arguably. Still, a pretty good game considering its just a carbon copy of Ambrosia.
  • has published and released some decent games.
    • [RPGM] Karryn's Prison is such a great game that allows you to be a virgin slut. Though arguably takes longer to fight and is harder. I have done it before.
  • produced some decent games.
    • [RPGM] Leanna's Slice of Life had some decent virgin slut elements. Though the switching between protagonists can be jarring. I don't use the NTR aspects of the game.
    • [RPGM] President Yukino is another good example which is basically like above. Only different girl and in a modern setting. Again, multiple protagonists is still weird for me.
  • is another favorite of mine. Especially since its possible to get quite far even as a virgin.
  • [RPGM] Dragon Slayer is another decent title where it's possible to be a virgin slut. Though personally I haven't gone that far yet.
  • [RPGM] Hazumi and Pregnation might seem like a weird choice, but hear me out. Whether unintentional or not, it's possible to keep her virginity and still get pregnant. Shocking I know. One of the customers she has just likes to do a cumshot into her vagina. No penetration... And she can still get pregnant.
  • [VN] My Tuition Academia is a good example of a visual novel that exhibits the virgin slut fetish. Very possible to do many things while being a virgin.
Male Protagonists (Virgin Fetish)
  • [RPGM] Kakuriyo, the village of obscene customs as the male protagonist, main fetish is basically defloration. This games makes that a challenge.
  • Free cities - pregmod is another decent work. Lots of flexibility and options.
  • The Imperial Gatekeeper is pretty good. Basically a papers please but with sex. But I don't feel like I played the game because of the virgin fetish to be honest.
Games I tried but didn't quite scratch that itch
Just know that it's not that these games are bad. Just not what I was looking for.
  • [RPGM] Magical Girl Celesphonia by admittedly has some virgin slut elements in it. I guess what irked me was the fact that prostituting her meant only vaginal sex.
  • [RPGM] Pray Game by is another one I really wanted to like. But again, so much sex content is locked out unless you lose your virginity.
  • [RPG] Samurai Vandalism by again had the makings. But I just feels like most sex content is gate kept by whether she's a virgin or not.
  • Kozue's strange journey is another game I tried. But I kind of gave up after realizing most content is gate locked behind losing her virginity.
  • [RPGM] Country Bumpkin Yutaka is another game I played before. The main issue I had with the game is that it had absolutely zero sex stats. All it had was your bog standard rpg maker menu. Probably the main reason why I only played it once.
  • After School Exhibition Highschool Girl is a very short game. I was able to finish one ending in around and hour. As far as virgin slut content, it's kinda meh. There is one blowjob scene. But pretty much everything else is locked behind losing your virginity. The game however emphasizes exhibitionism more than anything really.
I think you get the idea. Virginity should not be used as a gate to keep people from seeing the sexual activities of your character.
Caveats
  • The game should have some sort of sex stat system.
  • I like to be more in control or dominant. Mandatory if the MC is a male protagonist. Not mandatory if its a female protagonist.
  • Measuring the amount of 'locked' content behind virginity loss is key. If there is a fair bit of CG and stuff while being a virgin, then it's pretty good in my books.
  • Being a virgin slut should be a means to an end. Not an end in of itself. If I cannot even have my character win the game by being a virgin slut... then whats the point?
Add-ons:
  • [RPGM] Nightmare Knight is sort of there. Just that there is no real indication of whether she is a virgin. Though from the sex stats alone, it's easy to infer that she is probably still a virgin. I haven't finished the game, but it looks like being a virgin slut is possible.
  • [RPGM] Chevalier Historie is certainly another contender. Though I cannot really say since it's been a while. But being a virgin slut seems possible.
  • Lilitales is a pretty darn good rpg game. The protagonist whilst cannot prostitute herself without losing her virginity, she can still dance nude to earn money.
  • Material Girl is decent. Nothing amazing or special. Just a girl needing to do various jobs that increase in lewdity as you lewd her up. All while keeping her virginity. Though expect that some events will lead to a loss in virginity.
  • Bound by Love is obviously different since it's a male protagonist. But generally, I liked the game. though it is just a 'tiny' bit problematic as you literally kidnap a girl. But hey, she's a virgin. And you can do a ton of stuff while keeping her virginity if you want to.
  • Escape Room is meh. It would have been much better if the content wasn't locked behind losing her virginity. And the obvious lean towards NTR content might be another factor.
  • After School Exhibitionist HS Girl 2 is basically similar to the first one. But much better stats, features, ui, etc. The only thing is that it's still rather lackluster if you want to be a virgin slut in the game. Basically one blowjob scene, then thats that. If you like exhibitionism, then the game might be fore you. But this is about being a virgin slut. So the game is kinda lackluster in that department.
  • Little Braver
  • PRIMAL SPHERE
  • Homeless School Girl
  • Succum Brewery
  • Virgin's Protection Magic
  • The Manager Serves All - Gave this one a go. And I remember how decent of a game it is. But Idk. It's quite short. Maybe a couple hours at best. Just wish there was more in the way of sex stats. Even a simple virgin status.
  • Sacred Princess: Holy Hentai Monogatari
  • [K Create Room] Virgin Island
  • [Velminth] [Incomplete] Saria Reclaimed
  • Slave Princess Finne, why did she sell out her own kingdom? Just freakin came out.
  • Princess Sacrifice: Adventure of Feena I just remembered this game. I have no idea why I tried to play this game while having the main character retain her virginity. Especially since, at least I think, there is no status of virginity in the game. I think.
  • Violated Princess suffers similar issues with gate locking most sex content. The only reason why it's tagged virgin on F95 is purely because she can lose it. Not that she can have sex while retaining her virginity.
  • Come to the Class Disciplinarian For All Your Sexual Needs! - I honestly forget if this had virgin slut play. I am pretty sure it did. But I cannot remember for sure. I think I stopped playing cause I got bored though.
  • Sylphy and the Sleepless Island
  • Tomie Wants to Get Married Expansion
  • Horny Bunny Hana
Recommended Games
  • [Text] [Incomplete] Degrees of Lewdity is a game I had played before. And it's decent. But its obviously leaning into submissive play. I prefer the opposite which is more dominant and in control. But still, decent game.
  • [RPGM] [Incomplete] LonaRPG is one of my favorites. Just waiting for it to leave development hell so that I don't have to restart another game for the umpteenth time.
  • [VN] [Incomplete] Long Story Short
  • [VN] [Incomplete] Eternum
  • [VN] [Incomplete] Being a DIK
  • [Text] [Incomplete] Inner Empire was okay. I liked many elements of it. But there were many points where you were still kinda forced to lose your virginity at some points of the story.
  • Corrupting the Priestess - Whilst it's great on paper, the actual gameplay is just constant clicking of repetitive tasks. It doesn't help that there are walls upon walls of text and dialogue.
  • Anera the Demon Tower was alright. Besides the pretty atrocious translation, I did feel a bit gatelocked from some of the content when it comes to prostitution. I mean, I feel as though that being a virgin slut is an means to an end. If you can't even get money from doing that, then I begin to question why do it?
  • KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife is alright. The only big issue being that the main girl almost immediately loses her virginity in a mandatory event.
  • Slave's Sword ~The Free City~ granted looked decent. Though from playing the game a bit, I didn't have a good feeling. When I tried prostituting myself, there was just an immediate loss of virginity. No options. And if there were, it's random. I did not want to stay to find out more.
  • [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ was initially interesting and pretty decent. Of course, its been a while since I played the game, but the lack of sex stats was one issue. The other is that you can't even prostitute her without losing virginity. If the whole point of the game is making money. Why try to play as a virgin slut if you can't even make money?
  • Princess Knight Claris - So far, I don't have great impressions of the game. It has a pretty old RPGM engine, and doing anything in the game seems cumbersome. Plus, as a bit of a downside, no indication of virginity is made. Though there are sex stats.
  • Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire-
  • Snow-Swept Quest
  • The Legendary Cumblade of PRINCESS REINA
Similar Thread for Reference

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2019
Thanks for the recommendations. I realize that what I am looking for is very niche.

I really liked LonaRPG. Fun stuff. I am just waiting for it to be completed before I start another game for the 10th time. Looks really promising though. I also played degree's of lewdity before. It's been maybe a year or two. Though I would definitely play as a girl rather than a guy. The game certainly leans towards your protag being the submissive one. Not sure how I feel about that. That game made me question myself sometimes. I definitely lean more towards being dominant and in control. Or at least work one's way up to be in control. I just felt like no matter how much, most situations in the game led to being in the submissive out of control role. Using BDSM terms as reference. But Degree's of Lewdity is certainly pretty good.

Inner Empire looks the most interesting. Don't really know what you mean by survivor origin. But the kind of 'survival' feel makes it appealing, if you get what I mean.

Forgive me for being biased, but I lose interest almost immediately after seeing that it's a VN. Of course, there are great exceptions to this, which makes it all the harder to find games with virgin sluts or something appealing if I am the guy. My Tuition Academia is one great example of a VN with virgin slut possibilities. It's also my favorite VN from this site.

I understand that I can just download the game and just give it a go. But it would help immensely if you describe why you would recommend the three incomplete visual novels. As well as what LI stands for.

Sep 4, 2019
you could try this one https://f95zone.to/threads/country-bumpkin-yutaka-v1-0-ota-guchi-field-kagura-games.82017/. The fem MC is super naive and theres lots of outercourse/non-vaginal sex stuff and I think losing virginity is optional? I played this when it had a shit MTL and still enjoyed it, but now it seems fully translated
I remember this game. I did play the game when it became fully translated. Again, cause the whole virgin slut thing I was looking for. But for some reason, I just never really played it after the first time. I think a very big part of it was that there were no sex stats at all. To an extent, all of the games I listed had some sort of sex stat. But it really irked me when the menu was your bog standard RPGM menu with no like stats menu for sexual related stuff. I guess I should have been more specific.

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
(...)

Inner Empire looks the most interesting. Don't really know what you mean by survivor origin. But the kind of 'survival' feel makes it appealing, if you get what I mean.

Forgive me for being biased, but I lose interest almost immediately after seeing that it's a VN. Of course, there are great exceptions to this, which makes it all the harder to find games with virgin sluts or something appealing if I am the guy. My Tuition Academia is one great example of a VN with virgin slut possibilities. It's also my favorite VN from this site.

I understand that I can just download the game and just give it a go. But it would help immensely if you describe why you would recommend the three incomplete novels. As well as what LI stands for.
In Inner Empire your create your character at the begining, including choosing her origin (backstory). In survivor origin she is already raped, so she can't be a virgin slut.

LI stands for "love interest" - a character in a game (also film or story) who has a romantic role, usually as the MC's (main character's) partner.

I also recommended three incomplete novels, because to some extend, on certain paths with certain girls, they can give you "virgin slut". I rather don't knows anything else close to your preferences.

Jul 27, 2017
I’ll definitely keep an eye on this thread. Got a similar one myself and have been trying games that fill this niche.

Nothing really scratched that itch like KP man, kudos to my fellow VirgSlut enjoyers.

Sep 4, 2019
In Inner Empire your create your character at the begining, including choosing her origin (backstory). In survivor origin she is already raped, so she can't be a virgin slut.

LI stands for "love interest" - a character in a game (also film or story) who has a romantic role, usually as the MC's (main character's) partner.

I also recommended three incomplete novels, because to some extend, on certain paths with certain girls, they can give you "virgin slut". I rather don't knows anything else close to your preferences.
I did try Inner Empire. Understood what the survivor origin meant. I did kinda just give up after having to reload over and over again. Plus while the writing is good, I don't really want to sink more time into something that isn't finished. It annoys me to no end when I have no idea when the game will be done, what needs to be added etc. So i'll just keep it in mind. Plus the lack of sex stats is a bit of a downer.

Some of the visual novels look good, so I will give them a go one day. But if I am playing the guy in the game, it complicates things greatly. Mainly because virgin slut only really applies to female protagonists. If I were playing a guy, all that would really matter is if they are a virgin or not. Netori is fine. Netorare is a bit meh. Also why I am a bit hesitant with Acerola games since they lean towards netorare content and have two protagonists.... which makes me question things greatly.

Sep 4, 2019
I’ll definitely keep an eye on this thread. Got a similar one myself and have been trying games that fill this niche.

Nothing really scratched that itch like KP man, kudos to my fellow VirgSlut enjoyers.
Oh fuck, I forgot this thread existed. I think I stumbled upon this threat once upon a time. I think I previously forgot/confused it for other similar threads that focused on similar games, but they emphasized anal sex specifically. Wheras I just wanted other sexual acts in general while keeping virginity of the girl. IF the protagonist is a girl. I kinda forgot if I tried every game from your thread. So I will check it out again.

• Haha
Reactions: BukkakeBukkake
Jul 27, 2017
Oh fuck, I forgot this thread existed. I think I stumbled upon this threat once upon a time. I think I previously forgot/confused it for other similar threads that focused on similar games, but they emphasized anal sex specifically. Wheras I just wanted other sexual acts in general while keeping virginity of the girl. IF the protagonist is a girl. I kinda forgot if I tried every game from your thread. So I will check it out again.
Considering it's been a year since I updated my thread, I can't blame yah lol. It's a mixture of me being lazy, work, and just not finding anything exceptional.

Sep 4, 2019
Considering it's been a year since I updated my thread, I can't blame yah lol. It's a mixture of me being lazy, work, and just not finding anything exceptional.
I liked how you prioritized quality over quantity. I do want to try and incorporate everything everyone suggests just to narrow down the list somewhat. It's really hard to define 'good' games very often. And identifying the games first would be useful in my opinion. Plus it helps define aspects that are enjoyable or not when it comes to virgin sluts.

Reactions: BukkakeBukkake
Sep 4, 2019
Anera
Kanade H life
legendary Cumblade
slave sword
Rune"s pharmacy
snow swept
Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire~
Princess Knight Claris
If you like what's there you can always ask me for some titles, this is one of my favorite topics...
Thanks for the recommendations! I'll definitely check out some of them.

Though I have tried and played four of the games you listed. I'll put them up for reference later on. But Anera while looks good, is kinda lacking in my opinion on what you could do before losing your virginity. The costumes are amazing, but I felt a bit gatelocked. Though that might be biased for me since I usually try and prostitute my character first and see what happens usually. While I didn't play Anera much, I just didn't find what I was looking for.

Kanade was made by Acerola which produced some of my favorites. Though it's a bit weird since you constantly switch protags and in their earlier games, they made the girl lose their virginity first. It does open possibilities without guilt later, but kinda goes against the specific fetish I was looking for.

Slave sword also looked decent. I even bought the game on steam. Only to immediately refund it when I realized that keeping her virginity was going to be a slog fest of save scumming. Granted, this happens for most games. But again. When I tried prostituting myself. Almost immediate loss of virginity. So after that, I just sort of gave up. Now, maybe its weird for me to assume you can save your virginity if you prostitute yourself. But usually I do that to see what kind of events there are in the game. Granted, you can prostitute yourself in Shimobashira Games while retaining virginity. Well, at least with Ambrosia and Enicia. Same for Karryn's prison.

Rune's pharmacy is another game I also played. Though I also stopped playing that game after realizing that you can only lose your virginity while prostituting for the first time.

At least for those four games, it was kind of a miss for me. Close, but still too far.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
When mentioned the love interests in the specific cases, who do you meant? Just the name l need, didn't know they could remain virgin but still have sex. Guess l need to return to that game but l need the name so l won't go empty.

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
Princess of Zeven
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-princess-of-zeven-v1-01-lovely-pretty-ultra-loving-you.23791/

You have 15-20 hours of top notch slow corruption gameplay before you get anywhere close to losing your magical virginity seal that keeps you safe from any sex. There are like 7 tiers up to that point, with gradually decreasing attire, as well as decreasing different outfits/nudity in a bunch of different locations.

The game is at the very top of this genre. If you look at the latest ratings, they are all mostly 5/5, which the game would have if it was added to f95 now. Older reviews mostly complain about a former really really bad MTL.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Princess of Zeven
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-princess-of-zeven-v1-01-lovely-pretty-ultra-loving-you.23791/

You have 15-20 hours of top notch slow corruption gameplay before you get anywhere close to losing your magical virginity seal that keeps you safe from any sex. There are like 7 tiers up to that point, with gradually decreasing attire, as well as decreasing different outfits/nudity in a bunch of different locations.

The game is at the very top of this genre. If you look at the latest ratings, they are all mostly 5/5, which the game would have if it was added to f95 now. Older reviews mostly complain about a former really really bad MTL.
Do you have a choice when it comes to which sex acts you want so you can avoid Vaginal sex or it is all linear and event based?

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
Do you have a choice when it comes to which sex acts you want so you can avoid Vaginal sex or it is all linear and event based?
It isn't even a choice for the vast majority of the game. You have a virginity seal and can't be violated.

I'm mostly there for the slow corruption and exhibitionism, so once she starts giving out too many blowjobs, I tend to fall off. I don't play the very end of the game, so can't say too much. But the game, I believe, is winnable without progressing through the sex scenes. It is just harder.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
It isn't even a choice for the vast majority of the game. You have a virginity seal and can't be violated.

I'm mostly there for the slow corruption and exhibitionism, so once she starts giving out too many blowjobs, I tend to fall off. I don't play the very end of the game, so can't say too much. But the game, I believe, is winnable without progressing through the sex scenes. It is just harder.
As l expected The "virgin slut" games to along with player freedom and respecting the player. The player should have the freedom, the ability to control scenes. If it is something linear, like 95% of the games here, then it will be just like the game mentioned above. Good that you explained