zhangff

Jan 20, 2021
Does anyone know the names of the characters or scenes in the trailer? I want her. The lack of information about her makes me very sad. I can't find her.

Screenshot_4.png

jjerru

Jun 24, 2018
Do people usually do all their scene work in VR mode or do they use a non-vr desktop version? I actually prefer VAM videos over blender videos, and I'm thinking about taking another stab at it one day. Not looking forward to the learning curve

Tomboy Enjoyer

Jr. Uploader
Aug 4, 2021
Do people usually do all their scene work in VR mode or do they use a non-vr desktop version? I actually prefer VAM videos over blender videos, and I'm thinking about taking another stab at it one day. Not looking forward to the learning curve
Yes VR only, mostly.
Only when setting alot of parameters within plugins I use desktop.
You can also set and save preset's for alot of things. But it's definetely alot of fiddeling around.

Can you record videos within VaM? I doubt there will be a way to record a 180 degree video to watch on any headset.
If there is, let me know.

Edit: Found an outdated plugin. If it still works and won't fry my GPU, I could create alot of videos :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: jjerru

spartami

Mar 6, 2021
Can you record videos within VaM? I doubt there will be a way to record a 180 degree video to watch on any headset.
If there is, let me know.

Edit: Found an outdated plugin. If it still works and won't fry my GPU, I could create alot of videos :KEK:
I used to use Eosin.VRRenderer.15.var before I got a decent headset to use with VAM.
Put it on an empty atom, place that in the scene where you like to put your camera. If the scene is from the male POV I use a bunch of other plugins to make the empty atom replace the head of the male. You can use OBS to record the footage you like. You're welcome

Tomboy Enjoyer

Jr. Uploader
Aug 4, 2021
I used to use Eosin.VRRenderer.15.var before I got a decent headset to use with VAM.
Put it on an empty atom, place that in the scene where you like to put your camera. If the scene is from the male POV I use a bunch of other plugins to make the empty atom replace the head of the male. You can use OBS to record the footage you like. You're welcome
What I want is a 180 degree 2d/3d video to watch on any VR headset and it worked.
I tried that yesterday but encoding it with audio in sync and not loosing any quality is a true pain.
Camera FoV and position seem perfect for my first try but trimming and re-encoding the video with sony vegas appearently alters the colors and it looks washed out now. But the 3D effect in VR is surprisingly good.

Edit: I think I fixed it, Sony Vegas just sucks for that purpose. Final rendering just started.
I can upload a preview and maybe someone else could verify with any VR headset if the 180 degree video is getting displayed correctly.

Last edited:

zogesov

Jun 5, 2024
I don't really understand one thing, is this only the "Free" version or do we have a crack or any other way to access all of the tiers for this thing? I'm really new to thins so I don't have any idea

f9vrm

Dec 8, 2022
Are there any FBT mods and tutorials? Ideally something that would allow to calibrate and attach the model with a simple T pose like in the VRChat? I have tried VamX but it's possession with 5 trackers is still very clunky and does not allow to get easy and good FBT calibration.

Tomboy Enjoyer

Jr. Uploader
Aug 4, 2021
Are there any FBT mods and tutorials? Ideally something that would allow to calibrate and attach the model with a simple T pose like in the VRChat? I have tried VamX but it's possession with 5 trackers is still very clunky and does not allow to get easy and good FBT calibration.
Idk about FBT but I doubt it will work correctly even with the perfect plugin.
Without collision it shouldn't be a problem technically.
I tried kinect full body tracking in vam once, forget it.

Hand tracking works perfectly but is not accurate all the time.

f9vrm

Dec 8, 2022
FBT works well even with physics in Bonelab, for example. I do feel that VAM is floaty and lagging behind my real moves like I have the avatar attached with some ropes instead feeling like inside the avatar.. but the main problem is good calibration, I can't find an option to easily attach all 5 trackers in a T pose. First, there is no T pose in posing, second, avatar is flopping around, I need to freeze it in T pose for attaching well similar to the VRChat's calibration. Attaching head, hands, hips and legs separately is like super dumb and frustrating way of calibrating FBT.

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
If you did fuck well and hit a specific emotion spot she's gonna want more and gonna tell you she would like it in the ass now :)

thats what im working on interactively

i thought of the idea of a interactive rape system with emotional feedback but im very unsure about it and if it doesn't go to far feeling like such a person and getting that feedback.

Though maybe in a role playing way it could be acceptable what do you think, though would sound crazy if she tells you to rape her wouldn't it ?

Pushing her deeper with higher force hurts her more

Hello, you still working on this one? Where might I be able to find this system?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes