Moeeeeeee

Nov 28, 2021
how do i load custom toys/assets into the scene? i downloaded chastity cage addon but idk how to spawn it

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
fectah12 brasileirinho Thanks for the heads up on that. Feel free to read below if you're interested in what I'm attempting. Out of the 4 listed plugins, have you used any and would you recommend any over the others?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, I haven't used any of those plugins. But in their description it looks like they wont help you a lot, because they are meant to just create the presets from a scene. You will still need to manually reassign the textures to another path and add the morphs. I don't know if there is an easier way.

If you still didn't make the presets, some of those plugins can save you a little bit of time if there are too many of them. But creating the preset is the easy part.

Reactions: HentaiChap
Aug 11, 2022
Hey guys, I have some questions. So recently I've downloaded a look which was in .var file type. I've put the file inside Addons folder and ran the VAM, but I couldn't find the look. I've checked the folder location and everything and still the var file I've installed didn't show up in the scene browser.
One thing I suspect is that the file size was too small. The thing is that it only took Kbs, not MBs, which the other looks from same artists took about 300MBs. I think this may be the reason, but I'm not sure so far. It should show up if I installed the var file inside the Addon package folder, but it's not.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Hey guys, I have some questions. So recently I've downloaded a look which was in .var file type. I've put the file inside Addons folder and ran the VAM, but I couldn't find the look. I've checked the folder location and everything and still the var file I've installed didn't show up in the scene browser.
One thing I suspect is that the file size was too small. The thing is that it only took Kbs, not MBs, which the other looks from same artists took about 300MBs. I think this may be the reason, but I'm not sure so far. It should show up if I installed the var file inside the Addon package folder, but it's not.
This is rare, but some chinese .vars are screwed. You will need to unpack the files and repack them using 7z or similar.

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
Does anyone know if there is a plugin that will auto enlarge/expand mouth to fit large objects? I know there is an auto throat bulger, but from what i can tell, the mouth doesn't change in size.

HentaiChap

Oct 24, 2021
No, I haven't used any of those plugins. But in their description it looks like they wont help you a lot, because they are meant to just create the presets from a scene. You will still need to manually reassign the textures to another path and add the morphs. I don't know if there is an easier way.

If you still didn't make the presets, some of those plugins can save you a little bit of time if there are too many of them. But creating the preset is the easy part.
Appreciate that, thanks for the input!

HentaiChap

Oct 24, 2021
You might want to look inside the .var with any file compression software (e.g., 7zip) and see if you're looking at a scene, or an appearance preset. If there's no scene, you have to load the preset on an existing person in an existing scene. There are tutorials already on how to do that.

ButchMeathook

Dec 26, 2023
Guys, i know there is alot of hoarders like me, i hoarded so much (~700gb) that ATOM PERSON suddenly takes 10 mins to load XD
Is there any way to fix it? It was decent (1-2 mins) for a while, but something broke the camels back and im not sure where to start checking.
To be clear, its only load so long for the first time,2-3 load is fine, but initial time is oof.
Also VaM started eating RAM, like 20GB of it.
(To be clear, it happens even if i just add person to the scene)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes