Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
You reply to a 6 year old post? And why do you want this anyways?
I like emotional feedback, something about them is novel and somewhat immersive, if that's the right word for it. Also, I like painal. Very few games depict painal, even in this site. Some of em do a piss poor job of it, though, but that's par for the course for any obscure fetish.

kantonkpp

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone has any idea who makes chinese cultivation novel female characters? i saw some in some videos on iwara/rule34video(search for yunxi, xiaoxuner, yun yun, fengying, suwenqian etc). I know dnaddr has medusa from btth and some priestess girl from some other one i havent read.
I am looking for such creators and into how do you even get to dowload their assets, which sites do they use that would be accessible to foreigners? i remember trying one of them but it required a chinese phone number which i obviously do not have. If anyone has any ideas or full assets i would be greatful.
thank you guys

oklol111

Mar 7, 2021
i have a scene of jyy at first the scenes worked together but after a long time i dont know what i pressed wrong the scenes are not working together anymore the dick is out of the pussy is there any way to fix it my heroes :cry: :cry:

1725013298534.png

Tomboy Enjoyer

Jr. Uploader
Aug 4, 2021
i have a scene of jyy at first the scenes worked together but after a long time i dont know what i pressed wrong the scenes are not working together anymore the dick is out of the pussy is there any way to fix it my heroes :cry: :cry:

View attachment 3981920
Use this plugin for correct tracking for the male atom check if the scene already has a previous version.
I think jyy scene's may have diviningrod already applied but I can be wrong.

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Some of scene that I want to play is missing some packages, but when I want to download it I got this error.
What should I do? and is there any like "Better repack" thingy for VAM?
1725044581476.png

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Anyone know if HuntingSuccubus' most recent version of still has a memory leak issue? Also, does anyone have a link to the most recent version?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes