Jorge up

Nov 3, 2021
Mad King, hey man just wanna let you know It's one of my fev gamed so far. I have played lots of game they may have sound, better animation or other things, what you have here is something balanced where you are trying to give your best.
I have stopped playing the nsfw games,but will be playing this one to the end.
Is there any time frame about when the game will be finished building?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Mad King, hey man just wanna let you know It's one of my fev gamed so far. I have played lots of game they may have sound, better animation or other things, what you have here is something balanced where you are trying to give your best.
I have stopped playing the nsfw games,but will be playing this one to the end.
Is there any time frame about when the game will be finished building?
Hey mate,

I am glad you like the game. Related to the ending, I know what the ending/s are going to be but I can't predict how much it will take to complete the game because it depends on the time and funds.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jorge up

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018

Hi mates,

Currently, the dev is working on changing the game UI which will be a complete overhaul and there was an issue with one of the animations. After I rendered 60 frames (images) for the animation I saw too late that there was a visual bug and I think that due to different reasons, maybe, I missed it. So I am rendering the animation again.
To have an oversight of what lies behind this release, here are some stats.
There are 460 renders done for animations only + 100 for the story. Looking back into history, the first six updates of the game had between 100 - 120 renders per update. I am honestly sorry for the delay but I want the experience you get from this game to be as amazing as l it can get and so the release is going to be pushed until the following weekend.

Thank you,
MK

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

Hi mates,

Currently, the dev is working on changing the game UI which will be a complete overhaul and there was an issue with one of the animations. After I rendered 60 frames (images) for the animation I saw too late that there was a visual bug and I think that due to different reasons, maybe, I missed it. So I am rendering the animation again.
There are 460 renders done for animations only + 100 for the story. Looking back into history, the first six updates of the game had between 100 - 120 renders per update. I am honestly sorry for the delay but I want the experience you get from this game to be as amazing as l it can get and so the release is going to be pushed until the following weekend.

Thank you,
MK
I hope i.patch gonna be available without delay. Not a fan of mod though

Last edited:

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
Mad King it's been a while since I've posted on here. Last time I did I was commenting on the "ntr" even though I haven't played the update at the time I was waiting for the next update to be close to coming out. My opinion on the subject has changed if there was gonna be any forced ntr how you did it was the best way possible and I wouldn't even be mad about it if you did keep it like that without giving us the option to stop it.

youre the first dev to not make me mad about ntr cause normally they'd just make the bitch a cheating whore for her own sexual gain with no pretext that would make sence. Yours did however because she was an evil bitch who had those plans set in motion since the get go

Astor007

Feb 28, 2022

Hi mates,

Thank you,
MK
Android port pls

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I hope that when we get the option to kill the twins the MC does it himself and takes his sweet time, specially that whore Karina. I dont want him to be a little bitch about it like he usually is, so no sadness or mercy for those shitheads.
Also, if I had sex with them at the beginning does that mean that I will not be able to kill them later? since you said this:
Romantic interest with Karina and Dhara:
Choosing this will result in a different plot reveal, other than seducing MC's father as there is still a hint of love for MC. This will also generate a different path, later in the game.

Reactions: Shalamar94

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I am confused. What happened to the scene with Morrigan? I DLed the previous build 1.6 and had it, and now in the 1.6.1 it doesnt trigger? Have I missed something?

EDIT: Ok so apparently I need 2 seducer points to trigger the scene... which I do (exactly 2 points), but the scene isnt triggering. Also, the changelog speaks of a "menu" of sorts that I am not seeing, I assume this "menu" is the choices on the scene, I just dont have a single clue why its not triggering when it did in the 1.6 version.

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Ok, so it took me a backtrack reading but apparently now that scene is also locked behind Morrigan's lust points?

Not sure I agree much with this, MadKing. You know we've been without scenes for a lot of time... so missing another one, changing the rules with the update fixing is not cool.

And I get it, yes, the fanbase pretty much forced you to change the scene you envisioned in the first place, but one thing is reworking the scene for optional stuff like fem dom (and here should be when you have a lust point system check), and I know this last 1.6 was very controversial, but I am not sure I agree that lust/love point check interchanging, especially since there's not a lot of points you can gain right now. Missing this scene is not cool and I hope you revert it back (the points needed prior to 1.6.1) back in 2.0.

Its still your game but its yet another choice that is very weirdly made. At least rework the scene so who has love point gets something out of it... I mean good god you dont need that much lust points for all the other Morrigan scenes, especially to unlock the threesome but you need for this now? Why?!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes