Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
so havent played this yet,going through the first one before i get to this but will it be possible to make her boobs kind of saggy and areolas huge like in the first ones early version?

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
so havent played this yet,going through the first one before i get to this but will it be possible to make her boobs kind of saggy and areolas huge like in the first ones early version?
Unfortunately not, it wreaks absolute havoc with outfits, of which there are many more of in this than in the first.

There are other girls in there with no such constraints though, with more to come.

Reactions: Theproman53

Rokiravage

Nov 24, 2019
This is fantastic I just finished the current available content and I am for sure hooked... and yet i usually stick with male protagonists but i have to say I'm very impressed and can't wait for the next update

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
It can be veeery interesting game. I dig it. Thou would be awesome if all transformations could coexist (huge breasted(aybe not that one but why not) pregnant multi titanic horecocked foxy gal - yummi)

banzai123

Aug 9, 2020
I found small bug, when you sell bucket of horse cum to poppy it will end up throwing you to myrtle and u cant sell more if u wanted cause then u have to leave from her and again go to poppy which cost action points.
Even if there is such small bug i love this game so thanks for giving it to us.
Also hoping that horsecock will be able to fill more gals than only one currently. :devilish:

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
How is this a VN? Short answer: It's not.
Did you play the game? I enjoyed it alot, I am just not a fan of VN and it is definitely one, even the prequal to this was tagged as VN. No need to get snippy the game is just missing a pretty important tag.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
A VN implies some level of linear storytelling, and little to no world interaction from the player. Most you can do is choose which route you go down.

Albeit, the story so far seems linear, but the world is FAR from what makes a VN a VN. There are side quests and side stories, optional tasks and some slight form of management. If this is a VN, then Final Fantasy 13's first half is a VN too. The world is interactable, VNs don't have that.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
A VN implies some level of linear storytelling, and little to no world interaction from the player. Most you can do is choose which route you go down.

Albeit, the story so far seems linear, but the world is FAR from what makes a VN a VN. There are side quests and side stories, optional tasks and some slight form of management. If this is a VN, then Final Fantasy 13's first half is a VN too. The world is interactable, VNs don't have that.
I agree.
Much of the game is rather sandbox TBH, aside from the main quests and side quests.

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
i love this game until i read futa :( i hate futa :( they already have boobs why they take dickie too? i mean what kind of person horny cuz of futa im wondering

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes