Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
sdsplash.png
Just a teaser for the next update, that is already well under way.

It might take a little while though, I want to make a proper chunky update, not just a couple of small things that isn't really worth the download. I'm aiming for another whole area, so expect roughly the same amount of content as the first version.

If you don't mind the spoilers, I can probably tease a new character or somesuch every now and then.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 916295
Just a teaser for the next update, that is already well under way.

It might take a little while though, I want to make a proper chunky update, not just a couple of small things that isn't really worth the download. I'm aiming for another whole area, so expect roughly the same amount of content as the first version.

If you don't mind the spoilers, I can probably tease a new character or somesuch every now and then.
I can only speak personally but I never mind waiting for a large quality update. If you're going to make it as big as what you gave us so far that's a solid amount to work with. Will be looking forward to it.

zulook69

Mar 22, 2018
how do you find the ghost's head?
I've looked everywhere to no avail!
After faced ghost in tower (manor). make happy scribe (village), ask she that she did find about used to mansion owner, then take bath and go to vampire, ask her. Then go to swamp and buy for 50 condom skull

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah I agree with people talking about having a way to toss money at you.
I would gladly buy a few coffees from time to time if you had a buy me a coffee setup.
The game just has soooo much good content for a first release it's insane lol.

rienholt

Nov 30, 2018
Yeah I agree with people talking about having a way to toss money at you.
I would gladly buy a few coffees from time to time if you had a buy me a coffee setup.
The game just has soooo much good content for a first release it's insane lol.
This is the kind of thing deserves a donate button.

Reactions: Theproman53
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes