Drzok-Ur

Jan 27, 2018
Any content for Lily yet? Been trying every method I could think of.

EDIT: Nvm, found it, need clean holes and (I assume, already had >100) high intimacy

Last edited:

banzai123

Aug 9, 2020
There are at least three of them. ;)
Two if you need to directly fill the gal :LOL:

Edit: Great Game btw... :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If i could trouble you which ones i know that maid and horse courier but not the third i thought poppy might (dont know why :sneaky:) but if there are 3 options i found only 2 :/ ahh i think i get it now u were suggesting that farm option right ?

uname93

Sep 18, 2018
If i could trouble you which ones i know that maid and horse courier but not the third i thought poppy might (dont know why :sneaky:) but if there are 3 options i found only 2 :/ ahh i think i get it now u were suggesting that farm option right ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw had someone tried to go to the Troll with the Horse Cock?

Reactions: ftgbzh

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
This game is great. Spent like 4 hours this morning advancing the story as much as possible and trying to view every scene. Personally, I'd like H-content with more than two participants or ones without Minx. Would be hot to see something like a pent-up villager paying for Fleur's services, or Minx being involved in a threesome/group sex/all-out orgy.
I also like the body variety, Myrtle's chubby body is to die for. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

Jackal2000

Nov 14, 2017
I've tried looking all over but I can't seem to find the troll still, can someone point me in the right direction?

Rlyeh_rising

Feb 26, 2018
After the troll message first appears when trying to collect taxes try talking to the farmer and you should unlock the mill.
Man, I must be doing something wrong. There's a lot of content that I just haven't been able to trigger. I'm on like day 145 with like 140 or so on the affection? (little heart) meter. Still haven't seen any mention of a troll. Still haven't figured out what to do with the stone circle. Still haven't gotten the key to the basement. I know the vampire is supposed to give me more info on that, but she's useless. lol I think part of the problem for me is that there are so many triggers that are very specific, and unless you know what they are, you're just wasting SOOOOO much time doing the same useless repetitive stuff over and over and hoping randomly for a different result. I mean little side quests and hidden extras are cool like that, but when advancing the main story line is contingent on hidden triggers that can't be easily deduced without knowing, it gets frustrating and makes me want to move on to a game where I'm not just rinse-repeating hoping to find a new scene trigger. Especially when there's no mention of where current content ends and one may be futilely trying to trigger something that isn't even written yet. I know one time the centaur courier told me I was invited to some court event for royalty, so I went and bought a dress, but nothing ever came of it, so not sure if I missed the actions necessary to trigger the rest of the event, or if only the start of the event was implemented... and so on.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Man, I must be doing something wrong. There's a lot of content that I just haven't been able to trigger. I'm on like day 145 with like 140 or so on the affection? (little heart) meter. Still haven't seen any mention of a troll. Still haven't figured out what to do with the stone circle. Still haven't gotten the key to the basement. I know the vampire is supposed to give me more info on that, but she's useless. lol I think part of the problem for me is that there are so many triggers that are very specific, and unless you know what they are, you're just wasting SOOOOO much time doing the same useless repetitive stuff over and over and hoping randomly for a different result. I mean little side quests and hidden extras are cool like that, but when advancing the main story line is contingent on hidden triggers that can't be easily deduced without knowing, it gets frustrating and makes me want to move on to a game where I'm not just rinse-repeating hoping to find a new scene trigger. Especially when there's no mention of where current content ends and one may be futilely trying to trigger something that isn't even written yet. I know one time the centaur courier told me I was invited to some court event for royalty, so I went and bought a dress, but nothing ever came of it, so not sure if I missed the actions necessary to trigger the rest of the event, or if only the start of the event was implemented... and so on.
There are often several ways to get to each step in the main quest, exactly as to not be forced into doing very specific things just to get something important to trigger and turn it into a railroad. Nothing there is random. You know the saying about doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result? ;)

Some of them are pretty obvious and direct ('pay me X, get Y'), some are hinted at in the dialogue and some of them rewards a bit of creativity. Need to figure something out about the past? Talk to someone that might have been there or keeps records or go to a place where you can do your own research. Need advice on the arcane? There's probably someone who knows more about that kind of stuff than others, etc.

The three unfinished longer quest lines are clearly marked as such when you get to the end of this versions content.

Hope it helps!

Reactions: ftgbzh

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Went and played that "prequel" to this after my last post. Some interesting differences between that and Duskvale.
Not to sound like a prude (ironic considering this is a game isn't exactly "vanilla") but I'm glad this doesn't have the... scatological elements of the first. If you want to add that to Duskvale in the future I'd say it should have an obvious warning, with an easy way to avoid it. (Maybe a way to turn off those scenes completely.)

Also glad that the cast of this one is exclusively dickgirls. (Unless that troll isn't technically a dickgirl and that's just some long clit, but I'm glad she's an outlier for now. Still has a very phallus-like appendage that she uses to penetrate you so it's close enough anyways.) I always get annoyed playing games with a mix of "regular" girls and dickgirls and trying to find out which characters are which. Others might not find that an issue or prefer more dickgirl/female scenes, but I do like that I don't have to look through an entire game trying to find the one dickgirl/dickgirl scene, like with other games.

I think my only gripe that could be shared between both games is... the elves defaulting to tiny dongs. I get there's a lore reason for it, still disappointing that any elf you come across is going to probably going to have a micropenis (at first, at least.) Though I imagine this issue could be remedied by having elves just be extremely rare (they seem to be anyways) and there only being a few by the time the game's finished. Maybe if there's another elf who wants a bigger dick, she can go for something less extreme than Poppy's omega horsedick.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes