Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Probably about the same amount of content, give or take, in a whole new area, plus new stuff in the existing one. And some reworked or new mechanics and all the bugfixes of course.

When it'll be ready I really can't say. When it's done!

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
so whats the curent end of content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seeing those three messages means you've reached the end of everything, for now at least. That being said, those messages don't cover everything in the game, so you can keep playing and trying out as many things as possible for new content. There's a handful of scenes that you don't get through any form of questline or story, and depend on other factors instead.
Of course, these are all optional and mainly serve as little sexy extras, so if you feel satisfied with the game for now I'd just wait for the next update and find those scenes next time around.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
hey OP, i think this might be my first comment ever lmao but i tried this game on a whim and loved it (initially passed it up b/c the animal-shaped cocks and tbh did not know how much size variation there was)

will give my thoughts (just finished the first game as well), which i want to add might be unpopular here lol (hopefully doesn't sound too negative or demanding, actually loved the game enough to make a post - more of personal preferences other than actually expecting these changes)

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
hey OP, i think this might be my first comment ever lmao but i tried this game on a whim and loved it (initially passed it up b/c the animal-shaped cocks and tbh did not know how much size variation there was)

will give my thoughts (just finished the first game as well), which i want to add might be unpopular here lol (hopefully doesn't sound too negative or demanding, actually loved the game enough to make a post - more of personal preferences other than actually expecting these changes)

Great feedback, thank you for taking your time to type it all out! Glad that you liked the game, even if it initially didn't seem like something you'd enjoy.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with some of the things that are coming, so I hope you'll try it out again when it gets updated. I may even have gotten a bit of inspiration for a new idea or two reading this.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Absolutely Fantastic Game, probably one of my favourites alongside Violated Heroine and Rains Rave.

My only suggestions to make this game perfect are:

-Be able to have daughters with every character in the game (snake daughters, horse daughters, imagine the possibilities!)
- Be able to have sex and impregnate your daughters. (this already happens with your single daughter, but it's sad there`s no birthing scene/more than just text)
- Show all possible babies in birth scene rather than just plant pot and tentacles.
- Show your incest grandaughters you have with your daughters (maybe put them next to them like the plants in the garden)
-Make Possible to use the potions on your daughters to unlock more sex options with them.
-Make possible to have threesomes: daughte: mother and grandaughter.

-----

Add Dick Nipple Potions.
Add Fuckable Boobs Potion/Boobs Wombs Potions.
Tentacle Potions (make you grow tentacle dicks)
Add Urethra Birth
Add Anal Birth
More Urethra Penetrations?
Add Scene Combinations for every character in the game; Example, instead of having characters refuse to get fucked by your horse sized dick once you drink potion, add the possibility of fucking characters in new ways and making possible to fuck new characters instead. This will make players exhaust every option to see what you can do.

Do this and this game will be a masterpiece. I would gladly donate money to get these options on the game.

Last edited:

MalcomGraves1014

Nov 2, 2018
Don't know if anyone's asked this, but would you ever post/is there a post with the koikatsu character cards for the charaters in this game?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes