god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
I started a new game and events unlocked in an intuitive way this time so i manage to progress a lot.
I probably miss some on the side contents but hard to know what i have left to discover.
Outside of that initial problem i really love the game! Very unique and got an insane amout of potential in the future. Keep up the good work ;-)
Is it possible for the MC to impregnate someone? If it is, i have been unlucky.

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I started a new game and events unlocked in an intuitive way this time so i manage to progress a lot.
I probably miss some on the side contents but hard to know what i have left to discover.
Outside of that initial problem i really love the game! Very unique and got an insane amout of potential in the future. Keep up the good work ;-)
Is it possible for the MC to impregnate someone? If it is, i have been unlucky.
It is possible to impregnate someone but for now the options are a bit more limited. I think the Doll, Cub, The tailor, and the prostitute are the only ones atm (though for the current version the visuals are broken for preg Cub)

ProtoZone

Mar 1, 2020
Anyone know the best way to pay the troll? i've been trying to get the resources but i only seem to be able to get one currency high enough before it gets collected by the centaur.

god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
I think i got everything now ...... and i want MOAR :D great game
For the troll i let her fuck me to make her leave but i got an enlarged vagina, not need to pay anything.
If there is visuals for impregnating other characters must have been very unlucky, outside of Cub nothing

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I think i got everything now ...... and i want MOAR :D great game
For the troll i let her fuck me to make her leave but i got an enlarged vagina, not need to pay anything.
If there is visuals for impregnating other characters must have been very unlucky, outside of Cub nothing
The displayed character model will change immediately after a successful impregnation. But its not a 100% chance so it could be 1 go it could be more.

Kisoune

Dec 10, 2018
Very interesting game but how to acces to " silverdew " I can't ? I tried 4 different suit but it seems not be the good one. I was hyped and wanted to see this Underworld but it seem it was the end of the content ! :cry:

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Very interesting game but how to acces to " silverdew " I can't ? I tried 4 different suit but it seems not be the good one. I was hyped and wanted to see this Underworld but it seem it was the end of the content ! :cry:
Silverdew isn't implemented yet, it'll be the next update

Reactions: Kisoune

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Might want to put in an option at the tower that shows up once you've heard about the haunting to wait till night. Spent alot of time running around in circles because I didn't realize it needed to be the last time unit of the day when I waited in the tower. Kind of ended up just spamming wait at some point out of desperation.

MartC

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone know the best way to pay the troll? i've been trying to get the resources but i only seem to be able to get one currency high enough before it gets collected by the centaur.
How do you get to the troll? Where is it?

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
where do you get all those outfits? I seem to be at a stand still and not have made much progress
There are only a couple of outfits in the game so far. The rest of the thumbs in the pic were cheated in, they don't even exist yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: icollectsouls
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes