Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
My only criticism so far is that voice sounds aren't affected by the voice volume slider, the 3 vocal sound effects get old pretty fast and you can't mute them.
Odd considering I've never heard them at all using the "mute all" option. I suspect a bug.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Finished the current content, great stuff. A few thoughts on better gameplay...
  • When you learn a recipe from the Witch, maybe store it somewhere. The hyper-boob and horsecock ones you can hear from her again, but the titillation and underworld ones you only hear once and have to go back to find out. I'd prefer not to have to write stuff down outside the game.
  • Speaking of the Witch, for a character with a lot of interaction she deserves a name. So does the Messenger.
  • A better introduction to some mechanics would be helpful a the start - what the heart, condom, and jug icons mean, what the journal is useful for, etc.
  • Minx should react to things differently as she learns stuff. She shouldn't be puzzled about nighttime vampire visits if she's met Camellia and knows the whole story, for example.
  • Number of turns taken in the day could maybe be outside the Journal view; I opened it quite often just to check that, and it doesn't need much space.
Really looking forward tot he next update all the same, and thanks for a great game!

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
  • When you learn a recipe from the Witch, maybe store it somewhere. The hyper-boob and horsecock ones you can hear from her again, but the titillation and underworld ones you only hear once and have to go back to find out. I'd prefer not to have to write stuff down outside the game.
  • Speaking of the Witch, for a character with a lot of interaction she deserves a name. So does the Messenger.
  • A better introduction to some mechanics would be helpful a the start - what the heart, condom, and jug icons mean, what the journal is useful for, etc.
  • Minx should react to things differently as she learns stuff. She shouldn't be puzzled about nighttime vampire visits if she's met Camellia and knows the whole story, for example.
  • Number of turns taken in the day could maybe be outside the Journal view; I opened it quite often just to check that, and it doesn't need much space.
  • Done and done.
  • She's the Witch! And the messenger is just a messenger. Maybe later if I get some ideas and she gets some more time in the spotlight.
  • First thing I did for the next update!
  • Good idea. edit: And done.
  • Hmm, it's messy enough as it is now, I'll think about it.
And thanks!

Last edited:

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I agree on the turns/daily actions counter. It can be a bit confusing when you feel like you've spent forever in Flowerbed just interacting with NPCs because it only changes on visit and not whatever you're doing with them. As long as you have the condoms to spend or if she's pregnant, you can have sex with Fleur over and over and you've only spent a single turn there. Meanwhile the Forest can potentially make you lose an entire day getting lost in a single action.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
This. It feels like there's a 33% chance to lose the whole day and a 33% chance to lose an action by "finding" the white box again, even after you've marked it as a visit-on-demand location.
~1,5% chance at the beginning actually, gradually increasing as you unlock more areas, sometimes decreasing as you trigger chances of some other events (this has changed a bit as two more random events has been added, but not by much).

The chance of stumbling upon the white box is the same. It happening again after having unlocked it as a location is an oversight, I've fixed that immediately.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes