Runastia

May 11, 2018
i dont know whats going on but my game is more than just a broken mess. I downloaded the Mega version and used my old save file but like 90% seems to give an error code.. i cant see scenes nor can i swap outfits.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
i dont know whats going on but my game is more than just a broken mess. I downloaded the Mega version and used my old save file but like 90% seems to give an error code.. i cant see scenes nor can i swap outfits.
You'll have issues using older saves, you should read the changelog, it's written in here that old saves won't work correctly or as intended.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Adult child, she's not underage. The fact is, I think it's easier to do it this way, your child grow faster than normal (fantasy world blah blah shut up it's magic, kind of) so some time after the birth, your child return to you and then boom, happy fuckfest in family.
Okay, that's at least something. Like incest, but not with lolis. Thanks!

Drzok-Ur

Jan 27, 2018
So out of curiosity, once something is ruined, its ruined, or is there some... other way to fix it?

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
Vixens Tail: Duskvale 0.2

Silverdew update: An entire new area has been added. Travel to the Silverdew Vale after getting an invitation for a fancy party and getting yourself a nice dress for the occasion. Seems like a nice little holiday. What's the worst that could happen?

New features and things include:
- Lots of new places to discover, several more or less hidden places to find, a couple of infuriating puzzles.
- Instead of certain actions being restricted to once per day, Minx now has a bar to let her keep track of the amount of sperm she has in her testicles. To always be ready for new events, better make sure to keep her topped off when she ventures out or she may miss some things.
- An in-game introduction to stats and mechanics.
- More freckles.
- Away from home and all the people that helps you bring condoms on the table? Minx may have to find other ways to bring in the sperm if she hasn't saved for her holiday.
- Those holes sure have taken a beating. Better make sure to tighten them up every once in a while or even magic potions may not be able to sort out the gaping ruin of your nethers any longer.
- 4 new outfits and a transformation.
- Meet, make sweet love to, get pounded into a blubbery goo-filled mess, or try to escape the notice of a bunch of new girls, ranging from the cute to the what-the-hell-is-that-even-supposed-to-be.
- The dragon has awakened from her slumber. Visit her at your own peril.
- Masturbating will now yield a variable number of condoms depending on your amount of sperm, lewdity level and other factors.
- Some new stuff and events in Duskvale.
- Minor bugfixes here and there, with many new exciting ones probably added.

Do not use an existing save or you'll have a bad time.

Let me know if you find any bugs or oddities on Discord or here so I can get them fixed (but not if you've edited your save of course, then you made your own problems).

As for what's next, I'm not really sure. The third area will be a nice break in a warmer place, a trip to the Isles should do Minx good. But maybe I'll do a smaller update for Duskvale and Silverdew first, expanding on some things, changing others and a bit of polishing here and there. Or I'll wait with that until the third area is done so I can mix some things in there as well. I'm not sure yet.

For now I'll concentrate on getting any problems with this update fixed. Maybe take a little break and clear the head.
There is a bug that i have that if im not caged in the silverdew that an error accurse.

Reactions: Drzok-Ur

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
also i cant find the way to understand what the alien lady is saying, to you know get the password of the white room.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Cant get further in spider cave, nothing really to do with the dragon i just got Noumene and i cant speak the language yet or open the box.

Am i overseeing stuff or is that it?

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Will there be some kind of gallery in the future? or just repeatable scene? I'm just worries about some scene i might be not seeing from not playing certain path.

Reactions: gaypimmel

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Vixens Tail: Duskvale [v0.2] [Fluxcarnal] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.10 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.09 GB

Compressed PC Size: 140.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 123.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

DeepDarkRed

Jul 12, 2019
Man how to cure lycantrope? I Turned that knight in the forest into one and tell her about the unicorn ,then i give unicorn cum to the intercessor ,from there i dont know what to do next ,the spermatugest says there's someone at north that can cure it ,but where? ,any guide ?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes