Horsie

Apr 27, 2017
I looked and haven't seen if there's any planned date for the release of the next version of the game. Can the developer say something about it? Even if it's a rough estimation is fine by me.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I looked and haven't seen if there's any planned date for the release of the next version of the game. Can the developer say something about it? Even if it's a rough estimation is fine by me.
When it's done and I'm satisfied with it, simple as that. I won't say anything more than that and then have to postpone it or release something I'm not happy with.

That said, it's definitely getting close.

Horsie

Apr 27, 2017
When it's done and I'm satisfied with it, simple as that. I won't say anything more than that and then have to postpone it or release something I'm not happy with.

That said, it's definitely getting close.
Ok, on the bright side, I guess this way the release will be a surprise.

Another question, do you plan on making a Patreon/SubscribeStar or similar? or you'll keep the development totally self funded?
I don't know what is your personal situation, but if having crowdfunding will help you make the game faster/better or make you happier or your life easier because it pays some of your bills, I want to subscribe to whatever place you choose.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018

Another question, do you plan on making a Patreon/SubscribeStar or similar? or you'll keep the development totally self funded?
I don't know what is your personal situation, but if having crowdfunding will help you make the game faster/better or make you happier or your life easier because it pays some of your bills, I want to subscribe to whatever place you choose.
Earlier they did mention they weren't too keen on making one. Forget the exact reason but it wasn't for a negative reason.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020

Thanks a bunch, that means a lot! I don't really have any plans about anything like that any time soon though, so just enjoy the free stuff.

Horsie

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks a bunch, that means a lot! I don't really have any plans about anything like that any time soon though, so just enjoy the free stuff.
Well, if anyone still had any doubt, this is confirmation that unicorns exist.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
I am having trouble finding "The Ghost's" head. I assumed it would be in the forest due to the ring she wears, but couldn't find anything. I even tried the location marked X. Basically the location where you find the tentacles. Someone please help.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I am having trouble finding "The Ghost's" head. I assumed it would be in the forest due to the ring she wears, but couldn't find anything. I even tried the location marked X. Basically the location where you find the tentacles. Someone please help.
Hints points it towards the swamp actually.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Vixens Tail: Duskvale 0.2

Silverdew update: An entire new area has been added. Travel to the Silverdew Vale after getting an invitation for a fancy party and getting yourself a nice dress for the occasion. Seems like a nice little holiday. What's the worst that could happen?

New features and things include:
- Lots of new places to discover, several more or less hidden places to find, a couple of infuriating puzzles.
- Instead of certain actions being restricted to once per day, Minx now has a bar to let her keep track of the amount of sperm she has in her testicles. To always be ready for new events, better make sure to keep her topped off when she ventures out or she may miss some things.
- An in-game introduction to stats and mechanics.
- More freckles.
- Away from home and all the people that helps you bring condoms on the table? Minx may have to find other ways to bring in the sperm if she hasn't saved for her holiday.
- Those holes sure have taken a beating. Better make sure to tighten them up every once in a while or even magic potions may not be able to sort out the gaping ruin of your nethers any longer.
- 4 new outfits and a transformation.
- Meet, make sweet love to, get pounded into a blubbery goo-filled mess, or try to escape the notice of a bunch of new girls, ranging from the cute to the what-the-hell-is-that-even-supposed-to-be.
- The dragon has awakened from her slumber. Visit her at your own peril.
- Masturbating will now yield a variable number of condoms depending on your amount of sperm, lewdity level and other factors.
- Some new stuff and events in Duskvale.
- Minor bugfixes here and there, with many new exciting ones probably added.

Do not use an existing save or you'll have a bad time.

Let me know if you find any bugs or oddities on Discord or here so I can get them fixed (but not if you've edited your save of course, then you made your own problems).

As for what's next, I'm not really sure. The third area will be a nice break in a warmer place, a trip to the Isles should do Minx good. But maybe I'll do a smaller update for Duskvale and Silverdew first, expanding on some things, changing others and a bit of polishing here and there. Or I'll wait with that until the third area is done so I can mix some things in there as well. I'm not sure yet.

For now I'll concentrate on getting any problems with this update fixed. Maybe take a little break and clear the head.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
futa protag, incest, and pregnancy. this is a game after my heart the only way it could get better is with some loli, shortstack, and netori(NOT NTR). my only consern is its on its second release so im skeptical of its quality and the pics enforce that thought

after a couple more updates ill give it a go

Reactions: blarg0192

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
The only bug I found is the impossibility to get out of the wardrobe, or at least I didn't find any button/way to exit this menu, even when I change the clothes.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
That's what I would like to know.

What kind of incest is in this game?
From the version 0.1 (I'm testing this new build but I'm only in the beginning), you can become pregnant and have sex with your child, and impregnate her as well (yeah, your child would be only Futa if I reckon right), blowjob etc.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
From the version 0.1 (I'm testing this new build but I'm only in the beginning), you can become pregnant and have sex with your child, and impregnate her as well (yeah, your child would be only Futa if I reckon right), blowjob etc.
I see.
With your adult child or is there a [loli] tag missing here? :unsure:

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
I see.
With your adult child or is there a [loli] tag missing here? :unsure:
Adult child, she's not underage. The fact is, I think it's easier to do it this way, your child grow faster than normal (fantasy world blah blah shut up it's magic, kind of) so some time after the birth, your child return to you and then boom, happy fuckfest in family.

Reactions: Grimtown
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes