DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
For a 0.1 game this has an astounding amount of content.
IMO this is how a game should be made.
The content first and then the updates/bugfixes/new features/etc.

I do have one question though.
Is there anyway to have both a huge cock and huge tits at the same time?
I tried it and the potion seemed to shrink the other asset while making the affected one bigger.
And is there any way to tighten holes without using the potion?

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
For a 0.1 game this has an astounding amount of content.
IMO this is how a game should be made.
The content first and then the updates/bugfixes/new features/etc.

I do have one question though.
Is there anyway to have both a huge cock and huge tits at the same time?
I tried it and the potion seemed to shrink the other asset while making the affected one bigger.
And is there any way to tighten holes without using the potion?
1- Nope, but i think it will be possible in a future update, that would be neat.
2- Nope, you have to use regret potion to fix vagina

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
In my opinion, it's for the best that the hypertits and horsecock are more limited. If every character had content or scenes for the transformations, or you could have both, it'd likely be a coding nightmare of "too many variables" and would probably cut into dev time for the non-TF scenes as well, which other players (like myself) prefer. The potions aren't too hard to obtain after a point (especially if you edit your save) and future updates might make it even easier, so I don't think it's too big of a loss when you inevitably have to use a Potion of Regret to see more stuff.

Reactions: La wea

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Don't know if anyone's asked this, but would you ever post/is there a post with the koikatsu character cards for the charaters in this game?
I haven't posted them anywhere and I'm not sure if I'd want to do it actually. Maybe at a later point when the game is finished?

Hmm. I'll think about it :)

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
In my opinion, it's for the best that the hypertits and horsecock are more limited. If every character had content or scenes for the transformations, or you could have both, it'd likely be a coding nightmare of "too many variables" and would probably cut into dev time for the non-TF scenes as well, which other players (like myself) prefer. The potions aren't too hard to obtain after a point (especially if you edit your save) and future updates might make it even easier, so I don't think it's too big of a loss when you inevitably have to use a Potion of Regret to see more stuff.
IDK, i'm fine with the direction the game is going honestly. But if this game had the ability to make more daughters (since you can get pregnant from everyone in this game) and have more incest content it would be amazing.

Reactions: wiwem71072

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
IDK, i'm fine with the direction the game is going honestly. But if this game had the ability to make more daughters (since you can get pregnant from everyone in this game) and have more incest content it would be amazing.
I have to wonder how that would end up. In the two current pregnancies that actually result in something (Cub & the mandragora) they seem to look more like one of the parents with some minor changes. So if the game gets to the point where nearly everyone can impregnate Minx, she can impregnate everyone else, and every resulting pregnancy results in off-spring to interact with, you're probably ending up with a bunch of lookalikes and getting like, 15 different girls that all look similar to Minx & Cub, or a mini-clone of the NPC but with freckles. Otherwise Fluxcarnal has to try and come up with more "natural" designs for every possible pairing. Either way would potentially lead to less dev-time for other parts of the game, like completely new & unique non-offspring characters (and that would mean less new girls for potential pregnancies.)

I personally think the "main focus" of the game is the non-human/monster dickgirls, but there's still a lot of diversity and variety in the game's other content or "subgenres." You've got pregnancy, TF stuff, lactation, incest, some S&M content, and even more fetishes/kinks/etc. This variety is (in my opinion) the game's best feature, so keeping things simple and making sure all of the game's "subgenres" get more and more content over time is probably the best way to handle things.

Of course, I can't speak for Fluxcarnal. If they decide they want to focus on more of [insert fetish here] versus the other stuff, it's their game.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
What month do you think the next update for this great game will be released?
Nice try, haha!

But seriously, I haven't got the slightest clue. It'll be done when it's done, I won't promise something and then have to postpone it anyway or worse, rush it.

If I get more ideas I think needs to be in there to round it out, it'll take a longer time. If I'm productive and everything just clicks immediately and I'm happy with the results, it'll get released sooner.

I've already made more changes and new things for the existing stuff than I planned to do and the completely new things are slowly coming along as well.

For comparison, the first version took around... maybe 3 months? On and off.

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
There seem to be a bug where if you sell Horse Cum to the herbalist you'll get taken to the scribe afterward. Also I'd appreciate some scene guide, I know there are more content in this version but I can't seem to make anything new happen? I am just currently walking around with a giant horsecock.

Is the horsecock thing blocking progress?

Reactions: ScourgeSaint

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
There seem to be a bug where if you sell Horse Cum to the herbalist you'll get taken to the scribe afterward. Also I'd appreciate some scene guide, I know there are more content in this version but I can't seem to make anything new happen? I am just currently walking around with a giant horsecock.

Is the horsecock thing blocking progress?
Due to the nature of how the game's visuals are made, the horsecock and huge boobs are only implemented for a few scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The main storylines of the game rely on not having any transformative effect, so use a Potion of Regret and continue the (non-TF'd) fun. That might change in a future update to the game but for now just think of them as nice little "bonus" scenes.

Reactions: munchy

god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
Very interesting game but also very frustrating for me so far.
I barely started but i spend almost all my time trying to find content or progressing anything and 90% of my playtime i achieved nothing :cry:
Would love to have some hints inside the game to help me.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I barely started but i spend almost all my time trying to find content or progressing anything and 90% of my playtime i achieved nothing :cry:
Have you explored the forest? Talked to the girls in the village? Town gossip can sometimes give you ways to new places or give hints to where or when something is happening. Or maybe there's some interesting things for sale on market day that will reveal new things :)

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Do you have more specifics on what part of the game you've been stuck on?
A lot of the game can be progressed by just exploring, talking, and occasionally some other methods like reading in the manor library. You'll also have to build up the heart value in the top-left, which is a measure of how generally "lewd" Minx is, in order to see more content and story. Thankfully it builds up with the sexy stuff, so it might be worth repeating some stuff to build it up more (like paying for Fleur's services.)

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes