zulook69

Mar 22, 2018
Finally, the clothes, I thought I'd finished the current build, but every ? can be unlocked? How? I only have the first 4 and the latex skinsuit. The only locations I haven't unlocked is the spot next to the windmill and the arrow going south, and silverdew gives me a "no more content" message.
Tell me please how to open windmill?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
After I drink the Horse potion I'm kinda stuck in the bedroom, is this by design?
its an oversight. there's a "lewdity" stat in the game. You can't go out naked till its high enough but that potion forces you naked. currently they can interact badly but if your stat is high enough you can leave easily enough.

zulook69

Mar 22, 2018
What is my actions can trigerred information and event about throll ?
I have talk with all NPC anyone doesnt tell me about throll
i found it myself , need to collect tax from Mirthl and some day she told me about troll, may be bofore i must get all tax and made her unhappy

Last edited:
Reactions: KiroIlNero

zulook69

Mar 22, 2018
The 3 statues are holding up 1, 2 or 3 fingers on each hand. The one resting on the breast tells you how much milk the statue requires, and the one down below tells you how much cum is required. You know you've got the right amount when the satue goes Click instead of Clonk.
Can you tell me please where i can find these statues ?

Theproman53

Jul 25, 2019
Can you tell me please where i can find these statues ?
I found the statues in the temple.
It's the place on the top Left. I think you need to interact with the ghost in the tower first and find it's skull. With the skull you will also find the key to the cellar. After that go in cellar, interact with the npc there and later talk to lady Camellia. After that you will unlock the temple

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Kinda digging the whole easter egg hunt for all the sexy times.

I recall somebody mentioning having a daughter at some point kicking around the manor. If it isn't he mandraga plant, how would one go about this? Every time mine randy heroine gets preggers the child is handed off to a nearby troupe by poppy, or it some kind of Elderitch tentacle horror.

Not gonna lie, the potential futa incest mother daughter wombo combo has certainly emboldened my curiosity.

Nov 13, 2017
Kinda digging the whole easter egg hunt for all the sexy times.

I recall somebody mentioning having a daughter at some point kicking around the manor. If it isn't he mandraga plant, how would one go about this? Every time mine randy heroine gets preggers the child is handed off to a nearby troupe by poppy, or it some kind of Elderitch tentacle horror.

Not gonna lie, the potential futa incest mother daughter wombo combo has certainly emboldened my curiosity.
Daughter comes after the centaur messenger comes and gives you the news that the duchess wants your baby, you give her your sperm and a few weeks(?) later she comes and lives with you. And yes, there are incestual fun times ;)

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Dear Fluxcarnal,
If I have unlocked Dragon cave, Mill, TEmple, Silwerdev, Underworld, got first row dresses, can fuck any NPC (exclude farmer and Popy herbalist) this build of game have any hidden content yet? Or it is all ?
As for areas, I think that about covers it all. Except maybe for the robo-tentacle-alien-area if you haven't found that?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Ah, regarding the troll, it can be tricky to trigger if you aren't being greedy and opting for all the condoms when collecting taxes. Looks like it'll take doing that several times along with a random chance for it to fire.

Also, thanks for the tip, Daven. Kudos again for the game, Flux, it's been a ton of fun exploring and whatnot.

dolphin7

Sep 21, 2017
Oh wow thanks, that really means a lot! I don't have anything like that though, it never even crossed my mind when I started fiddling with this. I just wanted to make something that I like myself and if someone else likes it as well, that's just great :)

And if places like Patreon doesn't want me to shove a horsecock in the bum of a pretty foxgirl, they can, erh, well, shove it so to speak. I think I'm best comfortable with doing whatever I want, with no strict rules or paying customers to put any restraints or direction on it (just watch me add 200% more freckles next update). It looks like that happens with too many Patreon games already.
at least open up some kind of digital tip jar. i hardly ever find stuff, which i like this much.

Reactions: Fluxcarnal
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes