Jan 2, 2020
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr Technician

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Too posh for their own good I tell ya.

She better watch where she steps though. I haven't yet decided if dry cleaning has been invented or not in this world.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Loved the game. I swear there isn't enough futa focused games out there (the majority are... relatively bad), so the more the merrier.
The gameplay if quite simple and so far has a lot of different scenes/ characters to try and find. Hope to see more soon!

Another thing: do you plan to add more tfs options? I have nothing against horse dick, but i would like and option to just make the dick bigger or smaller without limitating scenes.
I would love to see some dick growth tfs on the daughter specially, plus the opition to let her fuck the mc.

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
There will be at least one more transformation for Minx in the next update and there just might be a couple for some other characters as well.

For now there's mostly just specific scenes for transformation because I liked the sense of exploration and discovery it gives. In time I hope to mix it up a bit and include the option in more regular scenes as well, but I'll probably focus mostly on making entirely new content for a while instead of making different versions of the same scenes.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Fastest way raise hearts :
1. drink potion horse cock, and after this :
-morning masturbation gave +1 heart
-Go to kitchen :
- Slap catgirl +1 heart
- try her ass for my horse dick +1 heart

This way give 4 - 5 hearts per day

Anal wih Hazel +1 heart (if you have gaped anus)
you can ask for sex or call the robot girl -mysterious girl- pretty -cant remember, I think it's asking for sex- and every time you click on that option you get a heart, so you can literally get hundreds of hearts in a jiffy.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah, as I can see (and I was thinking), it seems that the game is pretty good but it really need some tips/mods or walkthrough.... So maybe it will be good in the next realeses to make the continuity of the story more obvious or add some better hints system (I know there is already one but, as you can see, too much blurry for now...). But keep going the good work, will definitely follow this one!

Reactions: libertypics

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
is there any way to support your work @Fluxcarnal?
Do you have a Patreon?
I'm not sure Patreon would accept some of the stuff in the game. That said this game does show potential and I'd be interested in showing support.
Oh wow thanks, that really means a lot! I don't have anything like that though, it never even crossed my mind when I started fiddling with this. I just wanted to make something that I like myself and if someone else likes it as well, that's just great :)

And if places like Patreon doesn't want me to shove a horsecock in the bum of a pretty foxgirl, they can, erh, well, shove it so to speak. I think I'm best comfortable with doing whatever I want, with no strict rules or paying customers to put any restraints or direction on it (just watch me add 200% more freckles next update). It looks like that happens with too many Patreon games already.

Nov 13, 2017
Someone asked this before and got no reply so.. what does the titillating potion do?

Edit:Im also stuck at Myrtle not advancing and i cant seem to unlock the Troll content either.
Edit: Nvm i just got the troll part but dont know what to do with the juice.
how did you get the troll content?

Nov 13, 2017
Oh wow thanks, that really means a lot! I don't have anything like that though, it never even crossed my mind when I started fiddling with this. I just wanted to make something that I like myself and if someone else likes it as well, that's just great :)

And if places like Patreon doesn't want me to shove a horsecock in the bum of a pretty foxgirl, they can, erh, well, shove it so to speak. I think I'm best comfortable with doing whatever I want, with no strict rules or paying customers to put any restraints or direction on it (just watch me add 200% more freckles next update). It looks like that happens with too many Patreon games already.
subscribestar is terrific platform for adult content, you might wanna check that option out.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes