gorgebitter

Aug 30, 2018
Noted, I'll install a wider door in the next build.

ed:
Could you give me some details? Especially the amount of lewdity you have, what you did after entering the room in the first place and in what order, etc. if you can remember it.

To even drink the potion, your lewdity has to be higher than what is needed to leave the room in the nude, so you should be able to leave without being prompted to put on some clothes.
I'm not sure. I first downed the equine penis potion (which I found) and then the big tit potion (which I found two of), which also removed the equine penis (which I did not expect and was very sad about). This was after being pregnant with a tentacle beast.

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
The 3 statues are holding up 1, 2 or 3 fingers on each hand. The one resting on the breast tells you how much milk the statue requires, and the one down below tells you how much cum is required. You know you've got the right amount when the satue goes Click instead of Clonk.

Anyway, I want to tame a bog siren, I already paid 50 condoms to just get given the skull, I still have the option to tame, but will it even work if I meet the requirements? I have over 200 lewdness so...

Finally, the clothes, I thought I'd finished the current build, but every ? can be unlocked? How? I only have the first 4 and the latex skinsuit. The only locations I haven't unlocked is the spot next to the windmill and the arrow going south, and silverdew gives me a "no more content" message.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
You can't unlock most of the clothes yet, the ?'s in the wardrobe are just placeholders for now. The poster above cheated the thumbs out, but there's not even any renders in the game yet for them.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
how do you get more money? A troll keeps me from being paid the taxes and I never get to 100 condoms.

river123410

Dec 26, 2018
how does one unlock the windmill and what do i do after the vampire chick just continues to tell me to leave? Also does anything happen after the pixie says, "now youll soon figure out where pixie spunk comes from."?

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Vampire chick acts like that when you have cum on your body, pixie event leads to you ejaculating pixie spunk instead of cum.

Nov 21, 2020
I really enjoyed the game, but after solved the statues and the cave showed up and get a new dialog with the vampire, I don't get any new content or just can't find. I don't know what could I do.

Something what shows the available contents would be helpfull or anything like an achivement system.

hellotf

Dec 17, 2016
great game, really enjoyed it - has a lot of substance and additional dialogue especially with the body transformations, keep up the good work

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
first of all i love the game am still playing it but i dont know where to get the fancy dress and i got the jag dress but i think it might be bugged cause outside the wardrobe its just purple keep improving the game love it.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes