MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
first of all i love the game am still playing it but i dont know where to get the fancy dress and i got the jag dress but i think it might be bugged cause outside the wardrobe its just purple keep improving the game love it.
I had a problem with buying the fancy dress, too. In the end, I had to buy both sets of clothes from the tailor, leave the shopm and then re-enter. Once I came back in, I could buy it. It's not really worth it though, because that questline ends after that.

zulook69

Mar 22, 2018
Hi guys, anyone can tell me:
1. Where i can find "spread asshole" for fuck with Hazel (horse girl) ? i had it but after drink "potion of regret " lose it and cant find again.
2. Also Now i have 170 hearts , but cant ask vampire about skul yet
3. Anyone noted relaton between pics placed in left bottom corner and permitted actions protagonist?
4. Where i can get dress for Silverdew? ( i bought all dress from Marybelle but cant go to Silverdew)

Last edited:

zulook69

Mar 22, 2018
I found out that :
if i go to Liliy after drink regret potion and took bath,
i can restored both gapes

zulook69

Mar 22, 2018
Now i have 250 hearts but cant get dialogue with vampires about skul
I think developer of this game must had better thinking about game balance, triggers and evennts relateds to trigers for next release build of the game .
If i play until breast feed litle fox i have Game wonderful and amazing , best of the best game in this genres.
But after this ...game boring ... only clicking and clicking... Drank horse cock potion and gained hearts from 50 till 250 ... Stuck in this position, cant buy dress, cant ask vampire about skull,
in Flowerland trade with Popy havу the BUG, after sell her jug of horse cum ,the game throwed me to Murtle house (Why ?)

BakersWam

May 28, 2017
I only had like 20-something hearts when I spoke to The vampire about the skull. I think the prerequisite is just that you need to speak to the ghost about her head.

zulook69

Mar 22, 2018
I only had like 20-something hearts when I spoke to The vampire about the skull. I think the prerequisite is just that you need to speak to the ghost about her head.
I can every evening talk with ghost, but it doesnt solve my problem. If i want talk with ghost, then after wake up and masturbate and self milking , i went to Tower before asleep. During a day i have 5 point of actions. current point you can view in the journal. If in my last point i go to tower, i have talk with ghost.

zulook69

Mar 22, 2018
i had noted relation pics in bottom left corner to posible actions of protagonost
1. If ihave sperm on my body -vampire doesnt suck my sperm
-. I can take bath for body cleaning
2. Lactation pic appear next day after insemination. During pregnant i never had sex with horse,
3. Pic gaped pussy appear after masturbating with dragon dildo. Gaped pussy gave the posibility in time pay tax have vaginal sex with centaur
4. Gaped anus appear after Lily. Gaped anus give possibility for anal sex with Hazel

zulook69

Mar 22, 2018
Fastest way raise hearts :
1. drink potion horse cock, and after this :
-morning masturbation gave +1 heart
-Go to kitchen :
- Slap catgirl +1 heart
- try her ass for my horse dick +1 heart

This way give 4 - 5 hearts per day

Anal wih Hazel +1 heart (if you have gaped anus)

Reactions: gruntcy

zulook69

Mar 22, 2018
Inseminating on Farm - give you 10 condoms after birth
if you give horse cock potion and breast potion to own cow
- milking her breast +5 jar milk
- milking her cock +2 jar sperm

Then you enter in forest BOX ,
- blowjob golem (posible if dont have horse cock)
- tetntacle fuck and pregnant (posible if you don tave horse cock, big breast, prehnating)

if you cum in mouth golem in th forest box, you will have own golem in the mansion

Reactions: gruntcy

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
If you do the same things for 200+ ingame days and nothing changes, maybe you should try doing something else? Do you know who the ghost is? Maybe someone with archives and old papers can help you find out.

But if you've let the troll run rampant for weeks on end, it may take quite some time(!) for people to let you into their good graces again and help you.

For almost every thing in the game, there are several paths to get there.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Dayumn, can't find any troll by far... But maybe it is somewhere near the Mill location as i haven't unlocked it yet:
1606134365651.png
... ?

HeretoSuffer

Dec 24, 2019
If you do the same things for 200+ ingame days and nothing changes, maybe you should try doing something else? Do you know who the ghost is? Maybe someone with archives and old papers can help you find out.

But if you've let the troll run rampant for weeks on end, it may take quite some time(!) for people to let you into their good graces again and help you.

For almost every thing in the game, there are several paths to get there.
I have the issue that Myrtle hasn't advanced at all yet my relations with the other townies has.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Someone asked this before and got no reply so.. what does the titillating potion do?

Edit:Im also stuck at Myrtle not advancing and i cant seem to unlock the Troll content either.
Edit: Nvm i just got the troll part but dont know what to do with the juice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gummiel

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Someone asked this before and got no reply so.. what does the titillating potion do?

Edit:Im also stuck at Myrtle not advancing and i cant seem to unlock the Troll content either.
Edit: Nvm i just got the troll part but dont know what to do with the juice.
From what I can tell the titillating potion seems to raise the heart value in the top left.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes