2.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Okay, I'll take a look at it.

If people post about any specific bugs they find, I'll get a hotfix out for them.
It's happening for me to System specs are : W10 64b 2004 / 16GB ram / R5 3600 with a 1070 FE , game runs of a 250gb NVME drive

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Since I didn't see anything added to change log, 1.0.4 changes:
  • Adventure Map: The main game-play now takes place on an adventure map, HOMM3 style. The player can explore, fight monsters, find treasures, resources, artifacts, capture resource nodes, etc. There are also quests and in some cases you may find damsels in distress around the map.
  • Building System: A building system has been added. The Player can build up a base and different kinds of buildings. Some buildings allow the recruitment of creatures, while others serve other special purposes.
  • Combat System: There was some significant rework of the combat system to improve stability and performance. - Many bugs were squashed in this process.
  • New Creatures: There are quite a few new creatures added including an entire faction of Amazons and many others that you'll see scattered around the map. The creatures have their own special abilities etc.
  • Turn based system: A turn based system has been implemented in the adventure map as well. Recruitment buildings refresh their populations weekly, also, creatures on the map will have their populations grow as well, slow at first and faster over time.
  • Other changes:
    • Art assets have been changed to higher quality ones.
    • The adventure map was completely redone.
    • Most stories are new, while some parts of stories and the old lore is still present.
    • Additional renders have been done.
    • It is now possible to select what stat will be increased upon player leveling.
    • Most of the UI has been reworked and the dialogue system was completely redone.
    • Additional features such as the ability to sell unwanted artifacts have been added.
    • The game now autosaves both before and after combat and also at the beginning of each day. There's also a manual save in the menu so the game can be saved at any time.
    • The game can be played start to finish, the win condition involves capturing all of the strategic resources.
The game has been almost entirely redone, and this version can be played all the way to the end.

It took me some time due to some RL issues and I also created 2 other additional games in the meantime.

My focus at this point would be to create stand-alone campaigns or chapters of this game that leverage the systems and mechanics that I've created so far while enhancing things and adding new features for each release. - This way there's no linear content which makes things more interesting.
Each game of this type could be played start to finish but would continue the broader main story, possibly from a different perspective of another faction such as Elves, Humans, Dwarves, Amazons, etc. - Which might be an interesting way to introduce certain characters and story-lines.

What do you guys think?

I guess it depends on if people want to see this sort of thing.
THANK YOU! I was waiting for the update of this genious game more than anything! Once again, keep working because you are great at this!(y):love:

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
Uf this looks so great man
Thanks.

It's happening for me to System specs are : W10 64b 2004 / 16GB ram / R5 3600 with a 1070 FE , game runs of a 250gb NVME drive
For me at least it stopped happening, when I stopped using 4x battle speed. With 1x it doesn't happen at all :)
Edit. Tested with 2x, no bug either.
Thanks for the reports, I'll do some more testing at high speeds and see what's going on.

THANK YOU! I was waiting for the update of this genious game more than anything! Once again, keep working because you are great at this!(y):love:
Thanks, hope you like the update! It took a little time because I had some RL stuff to deal with.

Also, in addition to this, I made 2 other completely new games within the last 6 months that I'll be releasing as well, so I wasn't slacking off. :LOL:

Reactions: State Briga

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
This game was playable and fun few versions back. Now any fight will causes infinite animation loop and the new navigation system is ugly as hell. What kind of regressive development is this.

Reactions: kieri11

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How much content is there? I'm sure I will love the gameplay on this, so I want to wait to play it until there is quite a bit of content to go through.

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
I think this game was inspired by Heroes Might and magic since many of the mechanics are similar. I been having an issue where the mouse icon disappears in the middle of battle, besides that I havent had any other bugs but I was not able to get far due to that issue. hopefully it will get fixed and I can continue playing since I like this sort of games

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
How much content is there? I'm sure I will love the gameplay on this, so I want to wait to play it until there is quite a bit of content to go through.
This one can be played start to finish right now, it probably takes 2-3 hours to finish it properly. But, this game is more or less complete other than I'll be adding some bug fixes.

This game can be considered as chapter 1 of a bigger story/saga, however, whether additional games get made in this world will depend on if there is enough interest and support for it.

tudududum.tudum

Apr 15, 2020
Game looks very promising but for now almost unplayable. Field of view on map is frustrating small, no zoom, no minimap, no fast switch to town, no possibility to build when troops not in town, no possibility to create other squads.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Never having played HoMM3, I'm having problems getting started with this one. I got as far as building a training hall and buying the goblin mine, but then I invariably find that the difficult of the encounters rises faster than I can recruit troops, and the supply of orcs seems to dry up completely after a short while.

I've tried building the Brothel to make the place seem more appealing to recruits (no idea if that's a factor or not) and I've tried building other combinations of buildings, but I clearly haven't hit on the winning combination.

Anyone feel like sharing some tips?

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
Never having played HoMM3, I'm having problems getting started with this one. I got as far as building a training hall and buying the goblin mine, but then I invariably find that the difficult of the encounters rises faster than I can recruit troops, and the supply of orcs seems to dry up completely after a short while.

I've tried building the Brothel to make the place seem more appealing to recruits (no idea if that's a factor or not) and I've tried building other combinations of buildings, but I clearly haven't hit on the winning combination.

Anyone feel like sharing some tips?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Dude, we are waiting for an interesting plot, fetishes, domination, lesbians, orgies and of course bdsm. I played for a long time, but I remember that there are orcs who fight with people and elves. I remember that the old orc leader needs an elf warrior and, if I'm not mistaken, a human princess. And I remember that the orcs know a long magical ritual in which a slave is forced to experience many orgasms in order to fill with sexual energy magic phalluses, which on a certain day at a time will be released back into a slave and this will destroy her sexual essence and turn into a nymphomaniac. The text story seems to me very interesting, I look forward to the same interesting development of events in the future. And I beg you, make a game for windows x32 bit please.

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
Dude, we are waiting for an interesting plot, fetishes, domination, lesbians, orgies and of course bdsm. I played for a long time, but I remember that there are orcs who fight with people and elves. I remember that the old orc leader needs an elf warrior and, if I'm not mistaken, a human princess. And I remember that the orcs know a long magical ritual in which a slave is forced to experience many orgasms in order to fill with sexual energy magic phalluses, which on a certain day at a time will be released back into a slave and this will destroy her sexual essence and turn into a nymphomaniac. The text story seems to me very interesting, I look forward to the same interesting development of events in the future. And I beg you, make a game for windows x32 bit please.
You have a good memory ;).

The story is still alive and well. I did change things up a bit for this release though because I thought that it might be more interesting that way. I envision this as a timeline slightly before the events from the original release of the game, where Bulgan is still proving his tactical military skills to the Chieftain.

I did bring Mazoga to life though. Have you run into her yet? She was mentioned briefly as the new trainer to the captured Elven spies.

Reactions: Retired123
2.90 star(s) 13 Votes