2.90 star(s) 13 Votes

ilhan82

Oct 20, 2017
It seems so much fun but i can't play it because of the loop bug. :( x4, x2, x1 doesn't matter, i always got the bug sooner or later.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
You have a good memory ;).

The story is still alive and well. I did change things up a bit for this release though because I thought that it might be more interesting that way. I envision this as a timeline slightly before the events from the original release of the game, where Bulgan is still proving his tactical military skills to the Chieftain.

I did bring Mazoga to life though. Have you run into her yet? She was mentioned briefly as the new trainer to the captured Elven spies.
I played for a long time, I don't remember who she is. Or maybe she wasn't in the game yet. Is this part already playable on windows x32? for the past, I had to install VirtualBox. (But I deleted it and I don't want to install it again). In this part of the game, the story will continue until a certain point, but it won't end, right? In the future, we will not play for the orcs, but for other races, do I understand correctly or not? Are new pictures or animations added to the game in this update? Unfortunately, I do not know what new characters have appeared in the game, but I hope the orcs will prepare excellent BDSM surprises and perversions for the lady elf warrior and the princess. This magic ritual is very cool, you are a genius. It will be a great game if done completely.

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks.

Thanks for the reports, I'll do some more testing at high speeds and see what's going on.

Thanks, hope you like the update! It took a little time because I had some RL stuff to deal with.

Also, in addition to this, I made 2 other completely new games within the last 6 months that I'll be releasing as well, so I wasn't slacking off. :LOL:

I have enjoyed!I like this new approach to research, construction, etc!All praise,great job! :love:
When can we expect the other games you make?:giggle: And do you plan to move on to the game in the near future?

Sorry if I'm bothering you with questions but I'm really looking forward to your new projects!:D

MehOhWell

Aug 11, 2018
Okay, judging from what I've read I'm not the only one with this issue. Half the time in combat my units will get hit and end up stuck in an infinite loop of the "taking a hit" animation. This happens with the goblins and kobolds in every battle, though I managed to fight off the scorpions no problem. Help would be appreciated.

I just wanna know if its possible to separate your troops into smaller squads?
Select the unit then shift and click on an empty slot

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
It seems so much fun but i can't play it because of the loop bug. :( x4, x2, x1 doesn't matter, i always got the bug sooner or later.
I'm pretty sure that I have this bug squashed, I'll do a release a little later today. Also adding a few extra features.

I played for a long time, I don't remember who she is. Or maybe she wasn't in the game yet. Is this part already playable on windows x32? for the past, I had to install VirtualBox. (But I deleted it and I don't want to install it again). In this part of the game, the story will continue until a certain point, but it won't end, right? In the future, we will not play for the orcs, but for other races, do I understand correctly or not? Are new pictures or animations added to the game in this update? Unfortunately, I do not know what new characters have appeared in the game, but I hope the orcs will prepare excellent BDSM surprises and perversions for the lady elf warrior and the princess. This magic ritual is very cool, you are a genius. It will be a great game if done completely.
I'll do an x32 build later today when I release the hotfix patch.

There are some new renders and characters added for the update.

As for the story, I'm not sure if I can completely explain how I have it in mind, but having some different perspectives I think would be an interesting approach. No matter what faction is being played though, some kinky shit will happen.

How much sexual content does this game have?
I think there's around 60 renders in this game. Some of them are bonus ones that can be unlocked a secret way, if people figure it out...

I have enjoyed!I like this new approach to research, construction, etc!All praise,great job! :love:
When can we expect the other games you make?:giggle: And do you plan to move on to the game in the near future?

Sorry if I'm bothering you with questions but I'm really looking forward to your new projects!:D
I'm glad that you like it! The other 2 games are already available on patreon, they're quite a bit different style than this game.

I just wanna know if its possible to separate your troops into smaller squads?
Yes, if you open the window where you can equip items, you can click on any troop and then shift click where you want to split the stack to, you can combine or split troops however you want. - Shift click to either an empty slot or a slot that has a troop of the same type will both work.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I just have one complain about the ranged units in the game, its my first time playing a game like this but I just want to be sure that in these type of games are the ranged units suppose to hit from anywhere? Like there was this one battle where the enemy type were mages and I couldnt really get close enough to finish them since they are able to hit from anywhere and that they take out a good chunk of units out in a few hits, I feel that its a bit OP and if its okay to some balancing on the ranged characters

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Okay, judging from what I've read I'm not the only one with this issue. Half the time in combat my units will get hit and end up stuck in an infinite loop of the "taking a hit" animation. This happens with the goblins and kobolds in every battle, though I managed to fight off the scorpions no problem. Help would be appreciated.

Select the unit then shift and click on an empty slot
Thanks

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
I updated the game to 1.0.5 and fixed the loop bug. Also added artifact merchant to central base and made it so base management and troop recruitment can be done from anywhere on the map after it's been built.

It's on patreon, not sure if I should release it here or wait a little while first so mods don't get mad at me since they just updated this yesterday?

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
I just have one complain about the ranged units in the game, its my first time playing a game like this but I just want to be sure that in these type of games are the ranged units suppose to hit from anywhere? Like there was this one battle where the enemy type were mages and I couldnt really get close enough to finish them since they are able to hit from anywhere and that they take out a good chunk of units out in a few hits, I feel that its a bit OP and if its okay to some balancing on the ranged characters
The ranged units have some interesting mechanics. 1st, there's a distance check. If your unit is more than about 1/2 of the battlefield away from them, they only do 1/2 damage. You will see this when using your own ranged units represented by a broken arrow and a healthy arrow depending on how far the distance is between the ranged unit an its target (broken arrow = 1/2 damage, not broken = full damage). In addition, a ranged unit has a weaker attack when you get adjacent to them, they lose the ability to do ranged attacks and have a weaker melee attack, usually only about half damage in close combat (unless they have a special ability with no melee penalty).

Some ranged also have special abilities such as double shot (Marksman) and no ranged penalty.

Overall, ranged can be pretty powerful, you can use this to your advantage with your own ranged units, and typically you want to try to protect them as much as possible because in some cases they can be glass cannons. As for enemy units, usually you will want to rush them and get in melee range and quick as you can to nerf their damage.

Reactions: Retired123

Machcia

Oct 16, 2017
Right, so I got stuck right at the very beginning; how the hell do you recruit units in this game? lol

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
Thanks! That helped a lot.

Am I right in thinking that the player only gets fresh recruits when everyone's population increases?
Yes, that's right, player recruits come in and all populations grow at the beginning of each week, every 7th day.

Right, so I got stuck right at the very beginning; how the hell do you recruit units in this game? lol
Well, first you need to build structures or take over certain creature dwellings. Did you get the main base built at the campfire?

Machcia

Oct 16, 2017
Structures, yeah. Well, my first criticism of this would be that mechanics essential to game progression oughta be clearly outlined. I got told by the warchief "I am ready" by the campfire but when I clicked on it, nothing happened. Had to hover over the pebbles around it to get started.

Also, 4x speed causes combat loop bug.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I cannot load the graphics responsively. GPU is always above 50%. On all quality levels, Low and High. What should I do?

steffepeffe

Jul 11, 2019
Stuck with a loop bug when im fighting goblins in the beginning, this only happens when i do x4 speed

Last edited:

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
No Instructions to play this game... Energy for 1 day is like 10 sec... then next day... If speed done to 4x its stuck there... all I could see is 2-3 fights and die... :(

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Good fun, could possibly do with a confirmation box before entering battle. I lost one promising game after saving too close to an enemy. I got my ass kicked in the battle, and then when I reloaded, the battle restarted before I could do anything about it. I got my ass kicked again. And again. And again.

Then the next couple of games, I got killed because I clicked to move and the pathfinding tracked through an encounter, dropping me into a fight I wasn't ready for.

It's not a big thing, but an "are you sure" box could save a lot of frustration.

Reactions: Ripe Banana Games
2.90 star(s) 13 Votes