2.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
I seem to be stuck in a loop, where story doesnt progress.

All Im getting are random encounters.

aggron1987

Feb 27, 2020
the last content was the farm knight and the cowgirl, right? what about the north dragon and the plan on attacking the amazons in the thread, I never saw any of that? also, it might be better if you can add a way for us to grind gold other than progressing the story...
some other features I'd like:
-galleries for the stuff we've seen and scenes we witnessed
-autosave after every battles or at least a save tutorial
-replenish the troop in the wartent after each rando battle, I'm out of orc warriors, headhunters and huntresses now
-more rape scenes with MC, seriously it's an orc game and the only time MC get to rape a girl was a slave from the bar, he didn't even get the mage girl, (I like mage girls... such a shame the goblins pile-bunkered her...) hell we didn't even get to rape the elf spies
that's all, I'd be waiting for next update, hopefully there'd be better scenes in the future...

Reactions: State Briga

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
The game is garbage. Don't get your hopes all that much. After a defeat during the first wolf battle, the game crashed and during the second battle, the first with the goblins (I fed the wolves), the mouse stop working and I had to quit the game via Alt + F4.

ULFERONS

Feb 27, 2020
i was hyped about a homm style game and i understand that working alone doesn't allow for allocating time to fancy stuff but in the end only the product matters and this game is pure trash.

no restocking of units (except new ones), no explanation what the stats on items actually do since the main character doesn't partake in battle (probably they do nothing and are just a trap to waste gold, fail and have to replay) and the overall gameplay is just so flat that the homm-like grid system actually does nothing for the game whatsoever.

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Not a bad game at all. The HOMM style is quite fun. I don't think any future updates should deviate far from that template.

• Save feature would be nice. Not sure if it's implemented already. Unable to access it right now though.
• The battleground could do with some refining. The hit boxes of hex choices seem quite touchy.
• A polish of the game, especially when using the Unity engine.

Only a couple of problems encountered so far.
• Skipping the dialogue and scenes too fast caused a split/overlap of image and town screen.
• Game freezes in the battleground when playing sandbox mode after story so far completed. Unsure if working as intended; the game telling me it's over. There is no more. Go home ect.
- The game freezing in the battleground could also be attributed to a melee character hex boxes are all surrounded.

Overall promising game and narrative. Will watch for more.

Reactions: Retired123

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
This is an awesome game. Totally recommend it. I'm curious, I played this for hours (really addicting), and once the story progressed to 'leaving on a ship in search of the amazonians' and other entities, I don't receive any cut scenes, any story developments, it never says, "sail to other island", it just gives me the option to keep fighting, however, the enemy armies DO get harder and contain the amazon women units and templars and such. Is that the right place to be for this release or am I missing something to progress further? I have never received the option to purchase the units in the above picture...? Love the game though! Great work!

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
is there any way to get the main character back if he dies ? its kinda dumb to play and get items while your main orc is dead

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Is the game still worked on? I like it but the patreon has become rather quiet. Last post is from 2 months ago.

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Help! After the text in which it says that they should expel the dragon and the army should be ready for the ship, I only fight random battles. Is this the end of the update or do I have to fight them for a while ???

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
When is the game update? the game is good, but the developer probably abandoned it.
According to the amount of information available for now, the game has not been abandoned and is being worked on. Probably the next update will be big and maybe at the end of the game, that is, the game will be finished by the end. :D

Reactions: Retired123

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
According to the amount of information available for now, the game has not been abandoned and is being worked on. Probably the next update will be big and maybe at the end of the game, that is, the game will be finished by the end. :D
The last post on Patreon was in April. I don’t think the developer is working on the game. I hope I'm wrong.

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
The last post on Patreon was in April. I don’t think the developer is working on the game. I hope I'm wrong.
Well, I sincerely hope, I really liked the game! The last post here related to this game was on June 4 and then he wrote that he did a lot of work and that the update will be soon, I still expect it and I hope that has really done a lot.

By the way, can you tell me where this update ends, after the text which talks about boarding the ship, I only do a random battle. :LOL:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
If the game were othw way around like human MC I would've loved to give it a try as fantasy is my weakness but I personally don't like green sticks so I guess I will pass.
Anyway, good luck.

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
Since I didn't see anything added to change log, 1.0.4 changes:
  • Adventure Map: The main game-play now takes place on an adventure map, HOMM3 style. The player can explore, fight monsters, find treasures, resources, artifacts, capture resource nodes, etc. There are also quests and in some cases you may find damsels in distress around the map.
  • Building System: A building system has been added. The Player can build up a base and different kinds of buildings. Some buildings allow the recruitment of creatures, while others serve other special purposes.
  • Combat System: There was some significant rework of the combat system to improve stability and performance. - Many bugs were squashed in this process.
  • New Creatures: There are quite a few new creatures added including an entire faction of Amazons and many others that you'll see scattered around the map. The creatures have their own special abilities etc.
  • Turn based system: A turn based system has been implemented in the adventure map as well. Recruitment buildings refresh their populations weekly, also, creatures on the map will have their populations grow as well, slow at first and faster over time.
  • Other changes:
    • Art assets have been changed to higher quality ones.
    • The adventure map was completely redone.
    • Most stories are new, while some parts of stories and the old lore is still present.
    • Additional renders have been done.
    • It is now possible to select what stat will be increased upon player leveling.
    • Most of the UI has been reworked and the dialogue system was completely redone.
    • Additional features such as the ability to sell unwanted artifacts have been added.
    • The game now autosaves both before and after combat and also at the beginning of each day. There's also a manual save in the menu so the game can be saved at any time.
    • The game can be played start to finish, the win condition involves capturing all of the strategic resources.
The game has been almost entirely redone, and this version can be played all the way to the end.

It took me some time due to some RL issues and I also created 2 other additional games in the meantime.

My focus at this point would be to create stand-alone campaigns or chapters of this game that leverage the systems and mechanics that I've created so far while enhancing things and adding new features for each release. - This way there's no linear content which makes things more interesting.
Each game of this type could be played start to finish but would continue the broader main story, possibly from a different perspective of another faction such as Elves, Humans, Dwarves, Amazons, etc. - Which might be an interesting way to introduce certain characters and story-lines.

What do you guys think?

I guess it depends on if people want to see this sort of thing.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
bugs make it unplayable.
edit: its buged on 2x and 4x only rest works fine

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 13 Votes