2.90 star(s) 13 Votes

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
i played last update before this game is 4 gb but ended like a 40 min. maybe less game really got potential but too big and i can't find save

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
i played last update before this game is 4 gb but ended like a 40 min. maybe less game really got potential but too big and i can't find save
I optimized a bunch of textures, unpacked the game is more like 1.4 gigs now. If you hit Esc. key you can access menu and save game.

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
Nope :( every single time i choose attack wolf nothing happens, "attack" cursor disappers and only ESC works but i cant exit game because have no cursor :( so need to close the game using ALT + F4
What creature were you using for attack?

I've also already done some fixes for the cursor disappearing during combat that will be out in 1.0.4

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
you should have add some mission notifications, at less a note to tell where the current story ends... I have passed the spanking scene and there is only random battle left, does that mean its the end of this update?

Reactions: State Briga

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I am stuck in a Fight Random Battle every time I exit the gate and I don't know how to advance the story.

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
orc huntres

orc huntress
Ok, well, I've been working on making some improvements to the code for combat, hopefully your issue will be solved in next update.

I am stuck in a Fight Random Battle every time I exit the gate and I don't know how to advance the story.
The random battles are the end of 1.0.3 for now, there will be more in 1.0.4.

Reactions: pb_2006

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Bug report: when you have too many items in the inventory, there's no way to receive new items or remove existing items (can't sell or throw away items). Also why are ring slots side specific? I can't equip a left ring on my right hand?

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
Also I'm stuck. I've just recruited the kobolds, and the mission mentioned a dragon to the north. This game really needs a quest log.

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
Bug report: when you have too many items in the inventory, there's no way to receive new items or remove existing items (can't sell or throw away items). Also why are ring slots side specific? I can't equip a left ring on my right hand?
Ability to sell items is in 1.0.4 as well as some other features, I'm actively working on things.

Reactions: Ashbringer17

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Just tried it out today, fairly easy and the hud isn't a total mess, the only thing that I have to point out is the ability to make the "you leveled up" and "you found X loot" windows to be skipped, they kinda take a lot of time. A little bug that I found was that after defeating the Farm Knight I opened the equipment window to equip stuff, and only after the "you found x loot" pop up disappeared a scene started, which I couldn't see but only read because the character window was in front of it. Didn't find any other bug so far, game seems interesting even though I would like more action from the troops(idk if you plan on adding bestiality or what, but huntressXbeast is an easy one, or simply orcs/goblins raping stuff that they defeat in battle, just to make you think about what troops to bring, atm you can just go full goblin soldiers+orc shamans and just a few of random troops and you'll stomp everything)

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes