ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Well, i'm generally not a fan of any male characters and dont think that ryan content will be anything i could like. The old game(s) were good so far except for the short ends of the last girls, especially the pale one ^^
Since i'm not a cuck i dont know if a deeper view in it would be my thing...however, you said you changed the quckqueen ingame, check out your signature ^^

The second post is currently too long, i'll read it later.
In reality, cuckquean is the woman's ideal of romance, so taking her out to a nice restaurant, a romantic walk under the stars while holding hands. While sex may be involved at some point, mostly it is about watching her husband wine and dine another woman. Molly on the other hand likes to watch the girls get right down to it, the sex is entirely physical and about the pursuit of pleasure. A more masculine form of sexuality than what you'd expect to see from a woman.

As for the Ryan content, as of now there is only a single scene in which Sandra catches Ryan masturbating to the video of her giving Logan a blowjob and so she assists him with a handjob while thinking about her rather tumultuous sex life as the result of her husband's kink. It's not really meant to be sexy and doesn't even get added to the gallery.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 1601564

Oh what a complex narrative we weave. To those long term fans you may remember it was still up in the air on what to do about pregnancy. The answer was: lets just pretend it doesn't exist. Well, the same was true for Kendal, since a femdom wouldn't really work as Logan is not an M and this isn't a femdom story, I decided to change Kendal but I wasn't sure what to do about her, at one point I was considering just dropping her from the plot entirely. But I had an idea, but I'm not quite sure how it will be received.

For those of you who don't know, the reboot is not simply a fun romp through various sexual encounters using cuckquean as a vehicle for creating a harem. This is a realistic depiction of how actual cuckolds and cuckqueans practice it in real life. NTR often depicts bulls as complete psychopaths and womanizers who render a woman incapable of making rational decisions while the cuck just cries and accepts it, unable or more often unwilling to fight back. In reality, people are a bit smarter than that, however, they are not perfect, and if one spends long enough in a fantasy world, you'll start to get rather dumb ideas. It's the dark side of kink play. Not sure if you've noticed my love of submissive women, but I have done real S&M and been a member of several BDSM online communities and a few RP servers. One thing that seems to often crop up is "breeding," where a sub or a Dom would have a fantasy of forcibly impregnating the sub, it ends about as poorly as you'd imagine. The cuckold community is even worse with it and it is the cause of a great number of abortions and more than a few break-ups.

One thing I am trying to make clear in WMIY is that the cuckcakes are not stealing Logan from Molly nor is this a harem. Logan is Molly's husband and she is sharing him with the cuckcakes, but it is more akin to a business transaction than a romance. Just because Molly enjoys being cucked doesn't mean she doesn't experience the same level of envy and jealousy that any other woman would, and in reality holds a very antagonistic view of the cuckcakes. If Logan was to get one of them pregnant, Molly would hate that child and would never honestly welcome the baby or the mother as a member of the family. Knowing Logan, I doubt he would simply abandon a baby or its mother, but Molly would none-the-less be crushed emotionally if it happened. While it might not result in a divorce, the closeness they enjoy now would be irreparably damaged and things would never be the same again.

How has Kendal changed?
So, in addition to a haircut, Kendal has a slight personality change in the reboot: an unwilling tomboy and a switch, due to her tall frame and athletic build, the girls at school call her "The Prince" and treat her like a guy, but while it is fun for them, all Kendal feels is isolation, as a result, despite being getting a lot of affection from the girls, every time she is called handsome is like a painful reminder of her own shortcomings as a woman and sense of isolation. What she wants is to fit in and be a girl, to engage in girl talk about cute boys and hone her femininity until she can find a prince of her own. Upon seeing the pictures online of Logan cucking Molly she can't help but be drawn to it... something about that scenario, about being "more woman" and more desirable than Molly speaks to her deep down, however, due to her past, she absolutely despises cuckolding, which brings up conflicting feelings in her.

So, why does Kendal dislike cuckolding?
Kendal is the result of a fetish taken too far, the end result of Molly's "bigger family" if it ever came to fruition. Her father was the "boyfriend" of her mother, a woman married to a man who had a certain fetish. It was consensual and everything seemed to be going well, he was young and enjoyed the power fantasy of corrupting a white woman while the husband enjoyed watching his wife slowly grow more and more "loyal" to a BBC he could never match. However, this reached a tipping point when for the couple finally wanted a child, while the fantasy of impregnating her had been passed around a few times, with talk of an actual baby for the first time it seriously came into question. The husband suggested they simply continue as they had been doing, but without birth control. Without thinking about it Kendal's father agreed and within no time her belly began to expand due to "the product of superior seed."

The problem was: as time went on, the couple realized the situation they were in. The fantasy was fun but when actually faced with the proposition of raising a bastard child... it wasn't so fun anymore. The wife never once loved Kendal's father, she liked the sex and the taboo, but making it reality was too much. Meanwhile, the husband rejected the idea of raising his child out right. While neither party wanted the baby, it was too late to abort, so they considered just abandoning it in front of an orphanage... Finally, Kendal's father stepped in and took Kendal to raise alone. As for the couple, their marriage didn't last much longer and he no longer has any desire to speak with them. It wouldn't be the last time he played a bull, but in order to never be tempted again he got snipped. When Kendal contacted him about her feelings about Molly and Logan's activities he understood that Kendal might have a bit of an S streak like her father and wasn't about to kink shame her or Molly, however, he warns Logan that Molly's fantasy is NOT her true feelings and suggests either putting the girls on birth control(a very expensive proposition) or getting snipped if he plans on not having any more kids.

Some questions I'm sure you have:
1. This is not the "NTR route," Kendal's father comes in to speak with Logan and only speaks with him. He has no contact with any of the other girls in the plot, he tells Kendal's backstory and disappears.
2. After a vasectomy, it is impossible to tell the difference from before without a microscope. The only part of semen made in the balls are the spermatozoa themselves, 99.9% of it is "filler" material excreted from the seminal vesicle and prostate.
3. Due to the longwinded nature of this story it will most likely include adult content featuring cuckolding but it is not designed to be sex scenes. Kendal's father will recall events matter of factly with the majority of the focus on the mistakes he made and the origin of Kendal.
4. So, Chelsey was raped and Kendal is an unwanted bastard, are all of the girls' backstories this fucked up? In short, no, in long:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking really good so far.

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Just a small note:
You actually can tell if someone had a vasectomy. The vas deferens gets folded onto itself and then tied shut. This makes little knots that are palpable. But then again how many people will feel up the ballsack of their partner and know about this.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
For those who played both versions... do you recommend playing the previous version or the remake? I see that the remake is quite behind in history, but if it is better structured, maybe it will start in the remake ...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For those who played both versions... do you recommend playing the previous version or the remake? I see that the remake is quite behind in history, but if it is better structured, maybe it will start in the remake ...
All depends on you, the originals are very different to the remake.

The remake is more in line with actual cucking and all that it comes with, the originals were more a wife building a harem for her husband and getting off to it.

I haven't got round to trying the remake yet but I did enjoy the originals.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I hope this isn't one of those "onhold to ease people into abandonment" things. I downloaded the remake thinking it was further along than it was and got disappointed it stopped so soon. Holy shit, these are fuckin' characters man! There's a lot of monologuing which I would say is the worst part, but there's drama and the way characters are developing along with this new bazaar relationship, it's engrossing. I went and downloaded the original for more, and it isn't scratching that itch.

Edit: Also, curious about the pregnancy. It seems there was a little bit towards the end of season 2, are there plans to bring more of that back in the remake? There's quite a bit of talk about potential pregnancy, but that could easily be just dialog to excite.

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
it never will, you need to scratch it in real life...
The dramatic itch. I doubt there are many people out there who want a committed relationship as a cuckqueen. And even if I did find someone, I'd feel more like the MC in the remake: constantly unsure if this is the right thing to be doing to someone I care about, even with their insistence on wanting it.

And assuming ALL THAT was possible, who wants to live a life of general hospital every day?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I hope this isn't one of those "onhold to ease people into abandonment" things. I downloaded the remake thinking it was further along than it was and got disappointed it stopped so soon. Holy shit, these are fuckin' characters man! There's a lot of monologuing which I would say is the worst part, but there's drama and the way characters are developing along with this new bazaar relationship, it's engrossing. I went and downloaded the original for more, and it isn't scratching that itch.

Edit: Also, curious about the pregnancy. It seems there was a little bit towards the end of season 2, are there plans to bring more of that back in the remake? There's quite a bit of talk about potential pregnancy, but that could easily be just dialog to excite.
seven_96.png
sandra_husband_handjob.png
six_187.png
six_177.png
CharaStudio-2022-01-14-14-12-11-Render.png

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm take that as a, "don't worry, it's legit on hold and I'm still working on this". That's great news! Doesn't answer the second question, but I'm guessing you chose not to answer that on purpose and want to leave it vague for now. I'm hoping the answer long term is yes, because if not your (fantastic) dialog is just cruel teasing.
I didn't answer your question because I just answered it at length only a single page back. Since you are asking this I'm going to assume you haven't read posts #1,158 and #1,160 from the previous page, but here is the cliffnotes answer: no, there is no plan to depict Logan impregnating the cuckcakes.

Reactions: Furmilk

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
CharaStudio-2022-01-19-10-23-07-Render.png
A wild update has appeared!

While it isn't that big compared to my normal updates, several changes have been made to previous sections including a brand new Sandra scene right before you have sex with Mary. Also, quite a few images have been redone, some for quality, others due to Kendal and Emily's character models being changed. So it is recommended that you start from the beginning as you'll miss out if you simply try to pick up where you left off.

Also, as of now Logan is no longer the only male in the plot, I think my audience should understand by now that this is NOT a story in which the MC is cuckolded by other men.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
**remake

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: m4pII

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
Playing through the game i ran across a bit of dialog that wasn't done correctly. The game allows oyu to change the mc's name but in the chapter 3 script at line 688 the dialog uses the mc's default name you gave them rather than the name i had chosen for him.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
In reality, cuckquean is the woman's ideal of romance, so taking her out to a nice restaurant, a romantic walk under the stars while holding hands. While sex may be involved at some point, mostly it is about watching her husband wine and dine another woman. Molly on the other hand likes to watch the girls get right down to it, the sex is entirely physical and about the pursuit of pleasure. A more masculine form of sexuality than what you'd expect to see from a woman.

As for the Ryan content, as of now there is only a single scene in which Sandra catches Ryan masturbating to the video of her giving Logan a blowjob and so she assists him with a handjob while thinking about her rather tumultuous sex life as the result of her husband's kink. It's not really meant to be sexy and doesn't even get added to the gallery.
While I don't like that type content, It seemed harmless. I hope there won't be anymore ryan content where he does sexual acts with girls tho. I hope you won't do some swinger-sharing bullshit with Ryan participating. Tbh when I think again, I hope we won't see him ever again in the game :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Playing through the game i ran across a bit of dialog that wasn't done correctly. The game allows oyu to change the mc's name but in the chapter 3 script at line 688 the dialog uses the mc's default name you gave them rather than the name i had chosen for him.
CharaStudio-2022-01-28-21-46-31-Render.png

• Haha
Reactions: theDamnKam

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Do the lewds in the remake have sexy sounds? Felt this was really lacking in the original version. :unsure:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I wanted to give props to the dev because,

The whole portrayal of the characters made me feel legit bad, Like I felt bad at doing this to Molly and the other girls, and made me realize that I simply could not do this kind of cuckquean stuff, I would feel terrible. So I wanted to thank the dev for making it so compelling, that made me realize that I don't quite like this kind of content. And I say this with no disrespect at all, in fact the opposite.

Good shit dude.

Reactions: WindySakura

theDamnKam

Mar 2, 2018
Love the update. I'm enjoying that the remake seems to be more about the girls building an actual relationship with Logan and Molly rather than being one off pieces of "entertainment" for the night. It's refreshing to have a game about cuckquean dynamics going for some of the deeper plays like that. It's heartbreaking seeing molly going through this but she can literally stop him at any time and watching her and Logan squirm about the situation is fun. I can't think of any NTR game with a male or female cuck that actually goes into both character's mindset as deeply as that. Loving the direction that the Remake is going in. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Futaglit and Alig8r
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes