Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
That is kink shaming. There are a lot of healthy relationships with swinging don't be ignorant.

This vn doesn't show ever second of ever day so yeah in my mind they discussed it.
There we go with the kink shaming crap give me a break it is not shaming just the truth if it was a healthy relationship they would not need other people simple.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD and Avaron1974

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah were the wife does shit with random women with out even telling the MC that just sounds like cheating to me.
I don't look at a woman cheating with another woman the same as a woman leaving you for another man. I mean, for starters, if she leaves you for a woman it isn't because you" have been measured and found wanting." Her doing it behind your back while stringing you along is certainly something I would frowned on, but if she's gay it's not really a matter of you not being good enough. Totally different from her saying "well, he is just like you, but better."

To use an analogy: if you put your all into making the best steak you can for someone, if they are vegetarian then it really isn't a matter of cooking skills.

That being said, it was a FFM in which the girls got started while waiting for him, hardly a clandestine meeting with a secret lover he was never supposed to find out about. I see it the same as two girls kissing during a threesome, it's probably not something you need to take personally.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Good stuff, just finished up the 0.1 of S3, looking good so far :D

Question, could you add a screen saying end of this version instead of fading to the menu abruptly? So one has a chance to save.
Your updates are quite frequent (love that btw, this is nice work!) so I'd like to be able to save just before the end of it so I can get right back into it for the next update!
Yeah, I'll put that from now on.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I don't look at a woman cheating with another woman the same as a woman leaving you for another man. I mean, for starters, if she leaves you for a woman it isn't because you" have been measured and found wanting." Her doing it behind your back while stringing you along is certainly something I would frowned on, but if she's gay it's not really a matter of you not being good enough. Totally different than her saying "well, he is just like you, but better."

To use an analogy: if you put your all into making the best steak you can for someone, if they are vegetarian then it really isn't a matter of cooking skills.

That being said, it was a FFM in which the girls got started while waiting for him, hardly a clandestine meeting with a secret lover he was never supposed to find out about. I see it the same as two girls kissing during a threesome, it's probably not something you need to take personally.
I still feel like they should of at least asked you first that is just basically saying my word does not mean jack shit and i have no say in the matter. But still thank you for at least talking to me about this.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Thankfully, because the animations are very good, and I will definitely follow,
I am only afraid if this real ntr is put forward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with your spoiler 100%. This game kind of reminds me of what my marriage was like. She was bi and loved watching me with other women. Main difference is she would join in, not just watch. I would not be with other women without her there and she would not be with other women without me there. So it worked out for several years that way. Main problem was once we had kids I wanted to bring us back to just us, to give our kids a more stable home life without multiple other women coming in and out of their life's, she didn't see the need for it. :(

Reactions: V&M

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I agree with your spoiler 100%. This game kind of reminds me of what my marriage was like. She was bi and loved watching me with other women. Main difference is she would join in, not just watch. I would not be with other women without her there and she would not be with other women without me there. So it worked out for several years that way. Main problem was once we had kids I wanted to bring us back to just us, to give our kids a more stable home life without multiple other women coming in and out of their life's, she didn't see the need for it. :(
Thing is I don't understand how he "wasn't there." :confused:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There we go with the kink shaming crap give me a break it is not shaming just the truth if it was a healthy relationship they would not need other people simple.
Then the game wouldn't exist.

Look, just jog on. It's clear you don't like it and your arguments make absolutely no sense in the context of the game.

Find something you do like and stick to that.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Then the game wouldn't exist.

Look, just jog on. It's clear you don't like it and your arguments make absolutely no sense in the context of the game.

Find something you do like and stick to that.
If you could jog on that would be great stop trying to start shit i asked a question Dev answered it for me simple. And now here you come trying to start it back up.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What's the difference between the three seasons?
How do you mean?

Season 1 is the start of the story, season 2 continues it and season 3 is the third part.

The first 2 seasons sets the scene for the wife being cucked, it's her kink, and she builds a harem for her husband.

Then they all graduate and move away and season 3 is him starting all over with new girls.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
How do you mean?

Season 1 is the start of the story, season 2 continues it and season 3 is the third part.

The first 2 seasons sets the scene for the wife being cucked, it's her kink, and she builds a harem for her husband.

Then they all graduate and move away and season 3 is him starting all over with new girls.
Thank you. I wasn't sure if it worked like Ecchi Sensei, when the next update happens it continues the story. I was kind of hoping that season 3 had the first 2 seasons in it.

D

Deleted member 660815

I wait for these updates daily, and Im NEVER disappointed

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah. I expected we will go deeper into the current harem. Yet they just graduate and that is it.

Kind of bummer because the pregnant stuff also just a tiny bit in the season 2.

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Wow I love this game. Played all 3 of them and they are so great imo. I don't have a problem with how season 3 plays out at all, I think it's great. Nice work VitalSigns!

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes