AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The first one was great, the only stuff that i'm not a real fan was the molly crying...that turn me off a little....the second was great until the end...that ending was bad, for me that was not even classified as harem (of course, here is just sex with 3 people at same time), and i'm sure that some of the girls seen the mc as more than just sex (for example chelsey, who defend him from Mary) and in the end they just all go away . Now i will wait a little for play the season 3....but damn....that ending in season 2 was like "need to end the game now", for me was rushed like hell....

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Whats mine is yours

• SEASON 1 v1.2
  • SEASON 2 v1.0
  • SEASON 3 v0.1

visit my blog for more android ports

CptCalicoJack

Aug 29, 2020
to all those asking about the NTR tag...

The Japanese netorare (寝取られ) translates to “to be taken off.” The term is often loosely translated as “cuckold” as well.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
to all those asking about the NTR tag...

The Japanese netorare (寝取られ) translates to “to be taken off.” The term is often loosely translated as “cuckold” as well.
As I stated, this is not a Japanese audience, I am not a Japanese creator, and this is not a Japanese website, "netorare" is a loanword used as an umbrella term to describe a piece of fiction in which cheating and/or cuckolding is a core aspect of with emphasis placed on the person being cheated on. Netorare, netorase, netori, and exclusion all fall under the loanword "netorare." Like "anime," "tycoon," or "ninja," what it means in Japanese is pretty much irrelevant.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
As I stated, this is not a Japanese audience, I am not a Japanese creator, and this is not a Japanese website, "netorare" is a loanword used as an umbrella term to describe a piece of fiction in which cheating and/or cuckolding is a core aspect of with emphasis placed on the person being cheated on. Netorare, netorase, netori, and exclusion all fall under the loanword "netorare." Like "anime," "tycoon," or "ninja," what it means in Japanese is pretty much irrelevant.
But in the end, that really apply here? In the site, under the tag rules is "NTR = Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC" so since molly is not the mc, and she want be a cuck, that could classify as ntr? (in this case reverse ntr). For me, the only possible ntr in this case was if molly was cucking the mc. But in the end, i guess that don't matter, but in my opinion, for the rules of the site, that was not ntr, just cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner].

Reactions: HansDampf788

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
But in the end, that really apply here? In the site, under the tag rules is "NTR = Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC" so since molly is not the mc, and she want be a cuck, that could classify as ntr? (in this case reverse ntr). For me, the only possible ntr in this case was if molly was cucking the mc. But in the end, i guess that don't matter, but in my opinion, for the rules of the site, that was not ntr, just cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner].
I'd classify it as more of as swinging. It's only one sided sure, but it seems to fit better than cheating. When I think of cheating I think of going behind the partners back in a secret relationship that the SO doesn't know about. Since Molly is fully aware and in control of his sexual actions(for the most part) I don't classify that as cheating. Swinging fits because he is having sex with other partners with Molly's permission for the goal of strengthening their relationship and/or "spicing up the bedroom."

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'd classify it as more of as swinging. It's only one sided sure, but it seems to fit better than cheating. When I think of cheating I think of going behind the partners back in a secret relationship that the SO doesn't know about. Since Molly is fully aware and in control of his sexual actions(for the most part) I don't classify that as cheating. Swinging fits because he is having sex with other partners with Molly's permission for the goal of strengthening their relationship and/or "spicing up the bedroom."
Yeah... you are right, but for me using that term was for both (but now looking at tags here can be only one or both), so you are right.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Thing is I don't understand how he "wasn't there." :confused:
What do you mean by he wasn't there? I am not following you. Are you confused on her not being with women when I was not around or something else? If it is that, I will have to describe our relationship a little more. To start she when she told me she was bi, she had only ever had either a female partner or a male partner, but never both at the same time. When we started dating I told her I had no problem with her being bi but to me sex is sex regardless of if it is between a man and a woman, two women or two men. It is the same. So for me if we continued our relationship she would have to be faithful to me as I would be to her. I am not the type of man to sit at home stroking my cock while the woman I love is out getting fucked. So if she wanted the freedom to go find some pussy then I would have the same freedom. She didn't like the idea of me out roaming like that, so she came up with the idea of threesomes. She would get her needs met and I wouldn't feel cheated on. We had the same rule as the B's, that if it ever seemed like it would ruin our relationship we would stop the threesomes. But when it came down to it that rule didn't work. I was basically Logan in real life. lol I was always a one woman man never wanting more than just her but I went along for the ride because of her desires. Yes it was fun but when I saw that it could emotionally hurt my kids to have women in and out of lives all the time, it had to stop. My kids are older now and they tell me stories of how their mom was after our divorce and how they never felt like they could trust anyone that she would bring in because they would always be gone in a few days to weeks. Unfortunately that also applies to them trusting their mom. My son now 18 absolutely hates his mom because of what she did during his growing up years. I try to get him to realize she was not intentionally hurting them but just trying to find her happiness. but he tells me that since I was not there in their home I have no clue how she was and how she felt. To him her getting her whims met was more important to her than their well being. (his words not mine.) :( I tired to get full custody of my kids to keep them from that but the courts are biased against men and giving the fact the Judge was a woman from a far left wing thinking county and state, I had no hope of winning. So now I just have to do what I can to help them get over it and have a good life in spite of it. :(

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
What do you mean by he wasn't there? I am not following you. Are you confused on her not being with women when I was not around or something else? If it is that, I will have to describe our relationship a little more. To start she when she told me she was bi, she had only ever had either a female partner or a male partner, but never both at the same time. When we started dating I told her I had no problem with her being bi but to me sex is sex regardless of if it is between a man and a woman, two women or two men. It is the same. So for me if we continued our relationship she would have to be faithful to me as I would be to her. I am not the type of man to sit at home stroking my cock while the woman I love is out getting fucked. So if she wanted the freedom to go find some pussy then I would have the same freedom. She didn't like the idea of me out roaming like that, so she came up with the idea of threesomes. She would get her needs met and I wouldn't feel cheated on. We had the same rule as the B's, that if it ever seemed like it would ruin our relationship we would stop the threesomes. But when it came down to it that rule didn't work. I was basically Logan in real life. lol I was always a one woman man never wanting more than just her but I went along for the ride because of her desires. Yes it was fun but when I saw that it could emotionally hurt my kids to have women in and out of lives all the time, it had to stop. My kids are older now and they tell me stories of how their mom was after our divorce and how they never felt like they could trust anyone that she would bring in because they would always be gone in a few days to weeks. Unfortunately that also applies to them trusting their mom. My son now 18 absolutely hates his mom because of what she did during his growing up years. I try to get him to realize she was not intentionally hurting them but just trying to find her happiness. but he tells me that since I was not there in their home I have no clue how she was and how she felt. To him her getting her whims met was more important to her than their well being. (his words not mine.) :( I tired to get full custody of my kids to keep them from that but the courts are biased against men and giving the fact the Judge was a woman from a far left wing thinking county and state, I had no hope of winning. So now I just have to do what I can to help them get over it and have a good life in spite of it. :(
I believe they were referring to mc

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Stuff like that is the reason why I am for "believable" rather than "realistic." Some things you'll just have to take at face value. It is meant for entertainment and sexy times. I try to make the decisions of the characters logical to the point where the plot isn't just everyone passing around the idiot ball but not so realistic as to "ruin the fun" as it were. The point is to have a fun and easy read with likeable characters, not explore the darker aspects of the human psyche and interpersonal relationships. I realize that this approach makes my attempts to dodge melodrama stick out like a sore thumb, but I can only ask you to step around the plot holes because explaining most of them would take the story down the rabbit hole that would be like trying to splice together Disney's Frozen and the Human Centipede into a single story.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Stuff like that is the reason why I am for "believable" rather than "realistic." Some things you'll just have to take at face value. It is meant for entertainment and sexy times. I try to make the decisions of the characters logical to the point where the plot isn't just everyone passing around the idiot ball but not so realistic as to "ruin the fun" as it were. The point is to have a fun and easy read with likeable characters, not explore the darker aspects of the human psyche and interpersonal relationships. I realize that this approach makes my attempts to dodge melodrama stick out like a sore thumb, but I can only ask you to step around the plot holes because explaining most of them would take the story down the rabbit hole that would be like trying to splice together Disney's Frozen and the Human Centipede into a single story.
lol I understand and really like the game the way you do it. I love how you show Logan. Not as some crazed sex machine hell bent on sex but as a man in love with his wife and willing to do what makes her happy and yes have fun doing it along the way. Also just for me having their daughter be in a boarding school while this going on and they stop all of it when she is around, is right on point. I look forward to future updates if it keeps going the way it is. Might be fun to have a "Special Reunion Episode" some time in the future have the girls come back like for a school reunion for a week. :) lol

Wow I had never heard of Human Centipede so had to look it up. lol Only read the synopsis but omg what a visual. lol Now I agree with Blackrockomega, "Brain Bleach" is needed for sure. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyrme and AlexTorch

HollowSCV

Aug 31, 2019
All the images after the kayla scene are missing.

Edit: "Image 'mln_office_talk_11' not found" is the error message

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes