ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Shit... I hosted the debug version

EDIT: okay, that should be right.

Problem is when I am making the game I put in a lot of jumps so that I can test certain features without having to replay the entire game. So, when I go to put out a new update I sometimes forget to edit out one of those jumps.

Last edited:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Season 3 and the MC is still so indecisive? Can you please give him a set of balls already. The hole end of this update was missing images. Was this a bug or was it leaked early? A bit of a bummer.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
I just have to say mad respect for the speed in which the updateds are cranked out, and for the story aswell. And i hope he gets to bang the gilf director.

Season 3 and the MC is still so indecisive? Can you please give him a set of balls already. The hole end of this update was missing images. Was this a bug or was it leaked early? A bit of a bummer.
Dev said he hosted the debug version, and for the balls maybe in season 4, since seasons 1 and 2 are one year, and this is the next, maybe in the next year he starts hunting alone without help of the rumors.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Man, I don't even know whether to pick is up anymore or not. Season 2 ending just really flattened me :cry::cry::cry:
Seems to be the biggest problem with how this is set up.

First season we met the characters, second we got to know them and got a bit attached and the third is like "and they left, now start again".

Seems a bit anti climatic and going from a harem full of various girls with various kinks to starting from scratch.

It's like a reboot without rebooting.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

First season we met the characters, second we got to know them and got a bit attached and the third is like "and they left, now start again".

Seems a bit anti climatic and going from a harem full of various girls with various kinks to starting from scratch.

Exactly. It's like firing the whole cast of a show after many many seasons then bringing new people in, recognize that they are new and having to continue the overall plot line and new stories with complete strangers

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Do I need to bring the saves from s2 to s3? I forget if we had to do that from s1 to s2.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

Because they had gone through their character arcs, it got to where you really liked them and understood them, which is the main reason why I took them out. If they had stuck around they would have been flat one-dimensional characters who exist solely for sex. Eventually, people would have gotten tired of seeing them and since with 10 established characters needing screen time I wouldn't have been able to introduce anyone have them go through their character arcs. People would have disliked the old characters and not liked anyone I added. The downward spiral of the story would have been meme worthy.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Because they had gone through their character arcs, it got to where you really liked them and understood them, which is the main reason why I took them out. If they had stuck around they would have been flat one-dimensional characters who exist solely for sex. Eventually, people would have gotten tired of seeing them and since with 10 established characters needing screen time I wouldn't have been able to introduce anyone have them go through their character arcs. People would have disliked the old characters and not liked anyone I added. The downward spiral of the story would have been meme worthy.
Yeah....they have their arcs, but that ending was bad, you cannot see anything, those who have the "strange" fetishes, yeah, they have that and done, never seen more. But for example the girl that her dream was to be pregnant, don't show anything of her, just sex without condom and that. Also for the history, there was a a good part of them that see the mc more than just sex. Of course, in the end, the game is yours (and not mine :LOL:) but there is no conclusion to any of the girls. About being 10 characters, i have seen come really good vn, that have more than 13 girls, not everyone show every time, but everyone are show, and if you think that people dislike old characters, is easy, just put them under options "hey, want to see her". For me and for some people at least, look like that was an excuse to end the game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
there was a a good part of them that see the mc more than just sex.
Yeah, I considered it but I dropped that because I honestly cannot see that going well for any parties involved. Only two conclusions are he leaves Molly forever, ripping apart a family, or watching the girl have her heart broken in an unrequited love... I can't imagine anyone enjoying that aside from the people who just like to watch others suffer.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Only two conclusions are he leaves Molly forever, ripping apart a family, or watching the girl have her heart broken in an unrequited love...
So the mc don't have any feelings for any of them? He just doing that for molly like a human living dildo? Since molly is a cuck, why not polygamy? And with all the respect, it was only sex, for me, was one time only just fuck, make molly jealous and dump the girl, i have no idea why he keep the girls, she even made those "reunions" at her house, like if she wanted a constant thing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So the mc don't have any feelings for any of them? He just doing that for molly like a human living dildo? Since molly is a cuck, why not polygamy? And with all the respect, it was only sex, for me, was one time only just fuck, make molly jealous and dump the girl, i have no idea why he keep the girls, she even made those "reunions" at her house, like if she wanted a constant thing.
Because then he'd only get 1 fuck and we'd have a game about how women avoid a guy because he's a dickhead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Because then he'd only get 1 fuck and we'd have a game about how women avoid a guy because he's a dickhead.
If he is just doing for molly HE IS a dickhead, just like that, there is no facepalm in that, for i understand, he don't have any fellings for them, he is just fucking because molly want to be a cuck.

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Okay. I apologize for butting in and I don't mean to sound disrespectful but as a fellow author I can't in good conscience stay silent on this. While I agree with your general sentiments about where the story needed to go (and even if I didn't - my opinion in this case doesn't matter - it's your story) HOWEVER as a fellow writer and creator you should be perfectly aware that at least half of every story is the presentation. In engineering, in science - you can sell ideas just on being good. But in art - and what you're creating is definitely art - how you present your work - how you sell it to the audience is just as important as what you sell.

For example take Dune - one of the most beloved Sci-fi of all times. Yet the whole story is largely tied to (and driven by) the fact that the titular planet Dune is a desert where they can't get enough water. Which is a completely nonsensical premise when you have space-ships capable of traveling between planets. Just mine a few ice asteroids and you solved the issue! However the author sells it well enough that when you're reading it - you're too into it to realize how stupid the premise is.

In your case - there is a simple and obvious solution that would satisfy a sizable portion of your disgruntled fans yet mean little to no extra work for you. Let the girls stay in contact but move on with their lives. A few lines with no extra CGs would sell it quite well.

Let me give you a short example:
"After the girls graduated they moved on with their life. Some went on to continue with their studies on different Universities around the country and some even went to study abroad. As bitter-sweet as it was for all of us to part ways we knew from the start that it was going to be pretty much inevitable and both me and Molly agreed that we wouldn't want to destroy the girl's futures to satisfy our needs. We stayed in touch with them of course. The joy of modern world meant that even while away we could send each other messages and even occasionally call each other over Skype/Zoom. We even had some of them visit for a weekend. But as the summer vacations came to a close and the girls started seriously preparing for their first year at Uni our contact became less and less frequent. In the end it just mostly fizzled out. [Put a girl's name here] promised to come visit on [choose a holiday] and we would be happy to see her but there was much to do in the meantime..."

Afterwards you can have the girls appear once in a while as a welcomed and unexpected cameo or simply mention it off-screen. "[Put a girl's name here] visited us over the weekend and it was sweet to see her but I couldn't stop thinking about [new hot girl MC is boning]"
My personal choice would be: include some of the more dominant girls - like Kendal - as a cameo and have her play with one of the new girls letting the MC cuck them both while the wife watches. Kendal can mention how it was fun but she's off and to call her when we want to do it again.

In the end - little to no extra work needed - except writing a few lines of text and maybe creating one or two CGs if you include the girls as cameos - yet it would seem much more believable. People rarely go full cold turkey on relationships however it's very common for long-distance relationships to fizzle out - once the people start living their "new normal" that doesn't include you. This way people would be sad that the story moved on but there would be way less people getting actively pissed at you for "totally destroying their heart, ruining the story, hurting their dog's heart and being a big dumb meanie!"

Just my two cents as a fellow writer ;)

EDIT: One good example of something similar is this series of stories (warning you may get addicted)
Steve the author/MC mentions every now and then (in-character) that he and his wife were attending swingers parties/having sex with other couples but since it's not the focus of the story - he won't get in the details. He does that every few chapters so the readers keep it in mind and only rarely does it actually matter to the plot but it helps to expand the character and gives him depth and makes him feel more real.

Last edited:
Reactions: Partomatic
Feb 11, 2020
Not gonna lie.
I love this game.
For the purposes of getting off the scenes are a bit too short.
But the writeing is truly 11/10.
It's actually in good understandable English which is a nice change.
But its also hilarious.
I basically never stop laughing.
No offense if its not supposed to be funny, but i 100% un-ironically love it.
Having a much better time playing this than final fantasy.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yeah, I considered it but I dropped that because I honestly cannot see that going well for any parties involved. Only two conclusions are he leaves Molly forever, ripping apart a family, or watching the girl have her heart broken in an unrequited love... I can't imagine anyone enjoying that aside from the people who just like to watch others suffer.
I think there are potentially more choices then that. Consider this in BDSM terms.

You're saying that the only possible relationship states are "bedroom only" (normal marriage but no permenance cuckquean) and breaking consent (him truly leaving her).

There is the option of something akin to a 24/7 type dynamic.

Something like: "When the daughter is away, they go into 24/7 Cuckquean mode. The other woman moves into his bed and the two are husband and wife in that time. Molly transitions into the the house servant, and 'slut masturbating in the closet'. While 24/7 is up, he acts like she's some slut that they keep around to clean up after he fucks his 'real' wife. But, they return to normal when their daughter is back."

It works better because it's still Molly engaging in her fetishes in an enviorenment that doesn't break the house. But, it's also a signifigant escalation of the cuckquean dynamic, and it allows more room for the MC to develop a long term poly dynamic with a third woman.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If he is just doing for molly HE IS a dickhead, just like that, there is no facepalm in that, for i understand, he don't have any fellings for them, he is just fucking because molly want to be a cuck.
:unsure: Doing something consensual for the woman you love with others that enjoy it is being a dickhead?
You don't have to have feelings for each other for both parties to enjoy sex. This ain't the puritan times anymore

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
:unsure: Doing something consensual for the woman you love with others that enjoy it is being a dickhead?
You don't have to have feelings for each other for both parties to enjoy sex. This ain't the puritan times anymore
well....i'm SORRY for thinking that way, but the way i think, i can be married, but i'm not going to fuck a girl that i don't have any feeling just to please my partner. I'm not a human dildo. I guess everyone think a way, i'm in no way puritan, but that not my cup of tea.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
well....i'm SORRY for thinking that way, but the way i think, i can be married, but i'm not going to fuck a girl that i don't have any feeling just to please my partner. I'm not a human dildo. I guess everyone think a way, i'm in no way puritan, but that not my cup of tea.
It's perfectly fine to feel that way, but please respect others that feel the opposite. Calling them "human dildos" and "dickheads" is what I consider kink shaming and bad manners

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Treating them like shit is an entirely different thing.

The fact that needs explaining baffles me.

These are young girls learning about themselves, they know he doesn't love them but he doesn't have to treat them like cunts either.

That would only get him laid a total of 1 time because after that none of them would have gone to him.

Not only that but it would be a shit game. I don't want to play a prick. It's hard enough playing a male MC in the first place be impossible to play one I couldn't fucking stand.

It's perfectly fine to feel that way, but please respect others that feel the opposite. Calling them "human dildos" and "dickheads" is what I consider kink shaming and bad manners
Dickhead was my word when he asked why the MC doesn't treat them like shit. I said the MC being a dickhead wouldn't do him any favours.

I....... words fail me....

You download a game based solely around that kink yet don't like that kink and think complaining about the kink the game is based on is a good idea....

I facepalmed the wrong post. Should have been this one.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes