Sangera

May 21, 2017
all i can ask is.... how have i NOT found this series until today?!?!? :FacePalm:
Well, he released the first game 6 weeks ago, its not like you missed it for years, i am still suprised on how fast he stuffs all the content in, nearly as fast as the MC stuffs his students.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Oookayyy... well, i mean, it's not the strangest fetish I've ever heard of.
And some would probably find it questionable and disgusting, but hey, as long as it is fun for all participants and no one is harmed by it, let them be happy

Edit: I was just thinking, the fetish sounds to me like the desire to be dominated or am I mistaken?
In a poll "62% of women have had at least one rape fantasy, 14% of those have them at least once per week," as to what they thought of their fantasy "9% completely aversive, 45% completely erotic, and 46% both erotic and aversive."
Source:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
In a poll "62% of women have had at least one rape fantasy, 14% of those have them at least once per week," as to what they thought of their fantasy "9% completely aversive, 45% completely erotic, and 46% both erotic and aversive."
Source:
Rape fantasies in women are quite common on a fantasy level. In reply to the guy above, it is often a manifestation of a "domination" type desire. It does not mean most women want to be raped. In fact, if you actually look at the fantasies described it's better to call them "Ravishment" fantasies. Because in those fantasies, the "rapist" is still pleasuring them and usually (but not always) is someone attractive.

However, that doesn't mean that the manifestation is just a cover up for BDSM attachment. It's why "Consensual Nonconsent" or "Rape Roleplay" is a reasonably common fetish in women, when done in a roleplay scenario with a trusted partner. That is:

A kink for Rape Roleplay is not a kink for being raped.

Basically, I think Vital is mostly correct here, and can personally attest to knowing and having dated some women with such a fantasy.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Rape fantasies in women are quite common on a fantasy level. In reply to the guy above, it is often a manifestation of a "domination" type desire. It does not mean most women want to be raped. In fact, if you actually look at the fantasies described it's better to call them "Ravishment" fantasies. Because in those fantasies, the "rapist" is still pleasuring them and usually (but not always) is someone attractive.

However, that doesn't mean that the manifestation is just a cover up for BDSM attachment. It's why "Consensual Nonconsent" or "Rape Roleplay" is a reasonably common fetish in women, when done in a roleplay scenario with a trusted partner. That is:

A kink for Rape Roleplay is not a kink for being raped.

Basically, I think Vital is mostly correct here, and can personally attest to knowing and having dated some women with such a fantasy.
Something like is depicted in the game wouldn't be uncommon for two adults in a consenting relationship to engage in. With a safe word one "rapes" another. How they go about it is up to the individual, some may want to be taken by surprise when their partner sneaks up on them, others may want to do in the bedroom in a safe place. No matter which you choose, a safe word is always a good idea in any form of sub/dom play. And, you always want to choose a safe word that is easy to say, dogbone is a bad one. You want to keep it down to one syllable without complex letters (so no m, sh, f, or something that requires suppressed sounds)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Something like is depicted in the game wouldn't be uncommon for two adults in a consenting relationship to engage in. With a safe word one "rapes" another. How they go about it is up to the individual, some may want to be taken by surprise when their partner sneaks up on them, others may want to do in the bedroom in a safe place. No matter which you choose, a safe word is always a good idea in any form of sub/dom play. And, you always want to choose a safe word that is easy to say, dogbone is a bad one. You want to keep it down to one syllable without complex letters (so no m, sh, f, or something that requires suppressed sounds)
Well what you're talking about is the distinction between "Rape Roleplay" and "Consensual Nonsensent".

In the former, a safe word remains in play. In the latter case, all the consent is prior and for the sake of the fantasy there isn't recovation during. To make Consensual Nonconsent work it needs to be negotiated well beforehand.

In practice though, unless you are very well experienced at BDSM you shouldn't be doing Consensual Nonconsent. It requires a firm understanding of negotiation and safety. It's also basically never adviseable with someone who isn't a long term partner who not only you trust, but you're familiar with.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
So far only 2 things are bothering me...first the razor comes a little late in the game (i'm a polygamic lesbian and i saw more hairy pussys in this game than in the last 2 years RL) and second the albino...finally you get her and whoops, schoolyear is over...her fetish would make her a good "roommate" for long term play...

Reactions: Blackrockomega
Jun 22, 2019
So far only 2 things are bothering me...first the razor comes a little late in the game (i'm a polygamic lesbian and i saw more hairy pussys in this game than in the last 2 years RL) and second the albino...finally you get her and whoops, schoolyear is over...her fetish would make her a good "roommate" for long term play...
About how I feel too. Well, I'm not a female nor lesbian, but the albino girl was done way to quick. It wasn't even a one night stand.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes