4.30 star(s) 185 Votes
Aug 12, 2017
I've made a small mod to unlock everything in the gallery. Place both files into Where it all Began/game folder then start the game and there is will be a button on the left side once you open the CG gallery
This mode only unlocked cg gallery for me, it completely locked out the ntr gallery, did not unlocked it and i cant see hints now, also on mira cg's it unlocked only one scene, not all of them. Did this happen to anyone else and is there a way to undo this? I deleted the mod and downloaded the game again but the gallery is still bugged because of it.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Unfortunately, Ocean already confirmed the most we can get is a love triangle between Leia and Katie.
Why? Why can't the whole family be happy together? ;(
This is so sad, because there is nothing more important than a family in visual novels.

OK, then I have one more question. Oceanlab Is the triangle MC x Helen x Scarlet possible?

Reactions: AdamJohn36

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
This mode only unlocked cg gallery for me, it completely locked out the ntr gallery, did not unlocked it and i cant see hints now, also on mira cg's it unlocked only one scene, not all of them. Did this happen to anyone else and is there a way to undo this? I deleted the mod and downloaded the game again but the gallery is still bugged because of it.
The Gallery isn´t bugged there is just nothing in the NTR gallery.

Only scenes with the reworked characters are in the Gallery except the bonus scene for 0.5
And because there wasn´t any NTR content this update is nothing in the gallery.

Reactions: LastSonOfPersia

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Great game but the proofreading needs work.
I usually fix all those simple mistakes when I go over it a second time.
If you don't have time to do that, let me know. I always have time.....peace.

Reactions: Orlu

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Bonus scene with Mira and mom doesn't work and I already finished chapter 6
Will we have to start from the beginning again in the next version or the saves from this will work in it?
Works fine in the original version. Did you guys download the compressed version?
Great game but the proofreading needs work.
I usually fix all those simple mistakes when I go over it a second time.
If you don't have time to do that, let me know. I always have time.....peace.
Forget everything you read. The whole story gets a revamp including dialogues etc.
Will we have to start from the beginning again in the next version or the saves from this will work in it?
Of course you have to start a new game, because the entire code will change. If your save isn't compatible with the new code, variables then you can't load it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Works fine in the original version. Did you guys download the compressed version?

Forget everything you read. The whole story gets a revamp including dialogues etc.

Of course you have to start a new game, because the entire code will change. If your save isn't compatible with the new code, variables then you can't load it.
Revamp yeah right. I think this game is older then my rotten tooth and revamps aren't going to fix the script.
I say this about all the games in F95 zone. Please go over the script twice. It does make a difference....peace.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
How do I know how many N...R points I got if there is no stats?
Do I have to write it down or something?
There should be a MOD to activate everything
And that so called MOD that unlocks everything doesn't work.....peace.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hellomate1
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes