4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
wrong info about season chapters and blender switch :FacePalm:
It would be nice if he got help (at least the artistic side) so he could really focus and accelerate development. His work is definitely enjoyable.
Yes, definitely.

Is he going to release SG on Steam at all?
I think he could gain a mass of extra supporters on there and a good injection of funds too.
he has plans for help , but with current support and his main focus to invest into software and music for now , he's holding back.

he is going to release SG on Steam after completing chapter 5 that is season 1 or maybe half , similarly WIAB too after chapter 5 chap3 for WIAB
and then he'll switch to blender and get help from freelancers... blender switch after season 1

SG will go to steam after ch 5, but as a half-season. Seasons for both games will have 10 chapters. So, only after chapter 10 he will switch to blender. And WiAB is planned to go to steam after ch. 3 last time ocean talk about that.
not 100% sure but I remember somethin like that he mentioned once 5 chapters 1 season on steam

ok it maybe half season but blender switch is surely after chapter 5 , I correctly remember him saying that :FacePalm:
oh yeah WIAB after chapter 3 I remember now :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2022
he has plans for help , but with current support and his main focus to invest into software and music for now , he's holding back.

he is going to release SG on Steam after completing chapter 5 that is season 1 , similarly WIAB too after chapter 5
and then he'll switch to blender and get help from freelancers
That's great news. I will definitely buy them on Steam when they release.

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021

he is going to release SG on Steam after completing chapter 5 that is season 1 , similarly WIAB too after chapter 5
I think season 1 ends with chapter 10 or did he change his plans?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
SG will go to steam after ch 5, but as a half-season. Seasons for both games will have 10 chapters. So, only after chapter 10 he will switch to blender. And WiAB is planned to go to steam after ch. 3 last time ocean talk about that.

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
not 100% sure but I remember he mentioned once 5 chapters 1 season on steam

ok it maybe half season but blender switch is surely after chapter 5 , I correctly remember him saying that
oh yeah WIAB after chapter 3 I remember now :HideThePain:
yeah lipe2410 clarified that in the previous post. I thought since we are getting half a chapter in each SG update, Ocean would change his earlier plans.

Reactions: Nekiorem

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Hi , may I know is the game Completed ? coz I can't see the completed tag
No its not completed...i think if Dev is keeping on doing such high quality it will take a long time until finished.
This game is a reboot of an older version which is more advanced in story already but less quality renders and staging.
if u wanna play old version:

Its also not finished.

Reactions: PreggoMyMom

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
No its not completed...i think if Dev is keeping on doing such high quality it will take a long time until finished.
This game is a reboot of an older version which is more advanced in story already but less quality renders and staging.
if u wanna play old version:

Its also not finished. +
the story in the new version wont be same as the old one

Reactions: PreggoMyMom

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
the story in the new version wont be same as the old one
The Dev once stated that he will use storyline from old version but will improve/modify and add here and there some
content.
Overall story arch will be similar but many of the plot points will be different. There are already new characters in the reworked Ch1 that were never mentioned let alone appear in the original work.

mbs123a

Mar 14, 2022
the difference between the original and reboot is amazing. and just from chapter to chapter of old u can see in the last chapter of old version amazing animations. just replayed old version and then played reboot. damn... good stuff.:coffee:

liazz577

Nov 2, 2021
Well the diff is obvious cuz in the old ver MC's gf looks like a walking skeleton while in the reworked she looks much more attractive

Reactions: policia123

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
At the rate things are going, this game will never finish. Honestly I doubt Summers Gone will finish too. 30 chapters? Half chapter updates every 6 months? Reworks? *sigh* does ocean ever plan on getting a full team of people to support him like other games that are not nearly as ambitious as this one? Out of all the games to joke about slow releases or never finishing or taking 10+ years to complete, Summers Gone and Where it all Began is literally the game that will take that long lmfao.

Last edited:

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
At the rate things are going, this game will never finish. Honestly I doubt Summers Gone will finish too. 30 chapters? Half chapter updates every 6 months? Reworks? *sigh* does ocean ever plan on getting a full team of people to support him like other that are not nearly as ambitious as this on? Out of all the games to joke about slow releases or never finishing or taking 10+ years to complete, Summers Gone and Where it all Began is literally the game that will take that long lmfao.
i will be in my grave when the 2 games are finished.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
At the rate things are going, this game will never finish. Honestly I doubt Summers Gone will finish too. 30 chapters? Half chapter updates every 6 months? Reworks? *sigh* does ocean ever plan on getting a full team of people to support him like other games that are not nearly as ambitious as this one? Out of all the games to joke about slow releases or never finishing or taking 10+ years to complete, Summers Gone and Where it all Began is literally the game that will take that long lmfao.
Try 'A Wife and Mother'. Current production rates puts it completing in 2065ish time frame. And it gets slower with each update. The updates now are 1/10th of a Playable Day. The Update size is in vicinity of 140 to 200ish renders. Whose lifetime will see the end? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Try 'A Wife and Mother'. Current production rates puts it completing in 2065ish time frame. And it gets slower with each update. The updates now are 1/10th of a Playable Day. The Update size is in vicinity of 140 to 200ish renders. Whose lifetime will see the end? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Just have to pass it on to my grandson and they will finish these games in their full glory :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes