4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Hello Oceanlab,

Very good quality and very good setup for the characters. Also intriguing story. It makes you sau damn it when the update enda. Congradulations.

I am not a fan of NTR but if its only with girls like some of the girls can be interested in you therefore can have 1v1 time with Miru as long as no male is involved with either provided that ofcourse you satisfy them both. They are loyal to you.
BUT is it the case here? Or if we select open relationship, it is certain that other males will be involved with our girls? Because, when I turn the NTR on, MC stated that he is not jeleous of Miru being seen by another male. So that means he is ok with doing things with other guys to his girl? Or his girl to other guys?

Also, in waLkthrough, which are NTR points?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, she found out he was banging his twin sister.
As I mentioned in my post above, it cannot have been "just" this. Dylan already knew and even lied for them. Kati finding this out was a major piece of it, but it cannot be all.

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
thanks to the spoiler in the Ch.4.5 SG, we now know who will become the founders of the ZPR:
Z - Zane family
P - Elena Petrova
R - Donna Revera
It looks like Donna and her lawyer Elena Petrova will play on the side of the Zane family or make a deal with the Zains

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

So, this is the first Dev log of Chapter 3.

has released a few days ago, and it will be available here for the Cross Release tiers after it leaves the BETA. (End of December).

Alrighty... WiAB Chapter 3 is a very important Chapter that will introduce some major storylines.
The focus here lies on Freddy's barn.
I spent some time designing the first modules of it, but there's still a little bit left.
There's also one problem that I'm about to solve in the next month. None of the environments can be rendered properly.
The Barn environment is soo big that it kills the VRAM with a single character being present.
Here's a little preview of the barn (Day/Night)

This is a very important environment, that will play a role through the entire first season.
The other environment is this one

This is just a test render, and it also dropped the VRAM.
I think you can assume which character will be introduced in Chapter 3.

As I said in an earlier Dev Log, I'm going to buy an A6000 in December. (This solves the VRAM issue.)
However... There's a rumor that the new A6000 Lovelace is going to be around 10k€ in Europe.
If that's the case, I will buy the older A6000 for less than half the price. I will lose some speed, but I just need the VRAM.
The 3090 that is currently used here, will be added to an animation PC that I'm going to order in January. That PC will only render animations, which is going to be a huge help.
(The old animation PC's CPU/MB can't handle a 3090, and the 2080Ti in there is too baby to render the scenes.)

This Dev Log is just here to kick off the development start of Chapter 3.

There's gonna be a bump in December. As I'm moving across the country. If a Dev Log happens to fall on the moving date, it might come out a little later.

In the next Dev Log, I will introduce a character that appeared in the old WiAB. Show some comparisons, etc.

- Ocean

High RES previews are attached below.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Just to confirm some things, I wrote a question on patreon and on the discord, since Ocean had talked about a 2.5, and this dev log talks directly about chapter 3.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just to confirm some things, I wrote a question on patreon and on the discord, since Ocean had talked about a 2.5, and this dev log talks directly about chapter 3.
Did he say anything about Dana?! Will we even see her in Chapter 3 :HideThePain:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Summary of Ocean's answer, for WIAB, the whole first season will be full chapters, if necessary in the next (s) he will do the half chapter thing to keep the count down (after all each half chapter seen in SG is the same or larger than chapter 2 of WIAB).

slyratean

Nov 5, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

So, this is the first Dev log of Chapter 3.

has released a few days ago, and it will be available here for the Cross Release tiers after it leaves the BETA. (End of December).

Alrighty... WiAB Chapter 3 is a very important Chapter that will introduce some major storylines.
The focus here lies on Freddy's barn.
I spent some time designing the first modules of it, but there's still a little bit left.
There's also one problem that I'm about to solve in the next month. None of the environments can be rendered properly.
The Barn environment is soo big that it kills the VRAM with a single character being present.
Here's a little preview of the barn (Day/Night)

This is a very important environment, that will play a role through the entire first season.
The other environment is this one

This is just a test render, and it also dropped the VRAM.
I think you can assume which character will be introduced in Chapter 3.

As I said in an earlier Dev Log, I'm going to buy an A6000 in December. (This solves the VRAM issue.)
However... There's a rumor that the new A6000 Lovelace is going to be around 10k€ in Europe.
If that's the case, I will buy the older A6000 for less than half the price. I will lose some speed, but I just need the VRAM.
The 3090 that is currently used here, will be added to an animation PC that I'm going to order in January. That PC will only render animations, which is going to be a huge help.
(The old animation PC's CPU/MB can't handle a 3090, and the 2080Ti in there is too baby to render the scenes.)

This Dev Log is just here to kick off the development start of Chapter 3.

There's gonna be a bump in December. As I'm moving across the country. If a Dev Log happens to fall on the moving date, it might come out a little later.

In the next Dev Log, I will introduce a character that appeared in the old WiAB. Show some comparisons, etc.

- Ocean

High RES previews are attached below.
interesting

Reactions: abirvg

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Considering the sneak peak render I think we will meet Abigail or Dana, maybe both (and Monica again). But what is also interesting is that Leia and Willi are at the Police wearing the same clothes they had on when they drove to Freddy. Leia still wears the "lent" sport outfit she chose in part to tease the MC. Considering that Leia generally chooses her clothes fitting to the situation and is more on the elegant side unless showing Willi what he misses, this is remarkable.
The Twins going to the Police like that is either a spur of the moment decision or really important, else Leia would surely have changed outfits.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: McGreed

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Reading carefully the dev log, I had a doubt...
If both environments literally eat the hardware available today, what work will be possible to advance between now and when Ocean will be able to acquire his dreamed A6000?
I imagine that this next month he will only write the script, make storyboards, and not much more...
On the other hand, I strongly welcome the fact that the number of patreons has risen so much, it is a boost for a game that always rows from behind.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In the post itself it says that it is a test render, but that the location (police station) was going to be important in the chapter (the most important being the barn).
View attachment 2202162
I read the passage about the test render too, but I find this test render quite elaborate and I am pretty sure Ocean has e.g. Leia presetted in various outfits. So why this one here?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I read the passage about the test render too, but I find this test render quite elaborate and I am pretty sure Ocean has e.g. Leia presetted in various outfits. So why this one here?
When it tells you that it is a test render, it is implicitly indicating that if it is used, it may change. So, take it with caution, at least until the next preview.
Speculation is always allowed, that's what thread chats are usually about.
It seems possible that it could be a short visit on the way to the barn? yes, absolutely, but I wouldn't say for sure until a little later in the development of the chapter itself.

Reactions: Turret

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Reading carefully the dev log, I had a doubt...
If both environments literally eat the hardware available today, what work will be possible to advance between now and when Ocean will be able to acquire his dreamed A6000?
I imagine that this next month he will only write the script, make storyboards, and not much more...
On the other hand, I strongly welcome the fact that the number of patreons has risen so much, it is a boost for a game that always rows from behind.
He'll probably postpone the barn scenes and start with other environment scenes. He's also moving back to Berlin next month iirc.

I went to stalk a little on out of curiosity and WIAB gained +42% patrons in the last month, that's massive.
WIAB had one fourth of SG's patrons last month, now it has a bit less than half (even if SG will increase in the next days after the update).

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes