4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm probably being a bit harsh.
It's just some of the first adult games I played had really creepy mc's
They did stuff like blackmailing their sisters and spying on them in the shower.

I'm more picky about what games I try now.
I'm not a fan of creeping or sleep sex either. It's really gross to me. So if that's something that is the focus of a game, I won't play it for long either.
This is a large part of why I'm nonplussed at people calling this mc creepy.

I'm played many games where things like drugging a girl and raping her are so normalized and trivalized, things like some bad "never called her back" etiquitte don't even register on the scale. Hence my earlier comment on 'thats not really what this is about' - I think some negative actions register more strongly with people beause they're foreign, whereas others are easily whitewashed because they're comfortable/familiar.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZillaStarKilla
Jan 12, 2019
Ok my little boy, I'm way to old to dragged down to your abyssal niveau.

Something that most keyboard warriors don't realise is that you don't develop social competence and soft skills on a PC.

The mere fact that you consider virtual/digital interaction with other people to be an equal substitute for a direct interpersonal interaction is more than enough to estimate your age. Adulthood? You?! Barely, and if then only physically.

I've seen a few morons come and go here without putting them on the ignore list, but you really take the cake.

Basically everything you say is nothing but bullshit, every discussion you try to start fails miserably because of your lack of knowledge about...
... everything.

Alone your last desperate attempt in the SG thread alone to establish AI art as the superior form of "rendering" and that hopelessly outdated graphic cards could keep up with current ones without any problems ... No idea of anything, but a lot of that.

/ignore.
Well said.

Apr 30, 2023
REALLY!?!?!?!!?? Do you actually read the dialogue or just look at the pretty pictures?

Iranian Ken doll dude is cocky and arrogant, generally speaking an asshole to his devoted gf. He was in jail, engaged in a romantic relationship with his sister, ran away and abandoned his family and friends keeping next to no contact whatsoever with them. He seduced and fucked a virgin girl infatuated with him in a party and left her exposed for everyone to see...

The MC is the very epitome of a piece of shit! What AVN are you playing?!?!!?

EDIT: I didn't even mention the way he treats people, even those he actively wronged in the past. Both MC's in Ocean's games are written as openly unlikeable assholes. Or at least they start that way.
1stly there were no evidence that he had a romantic relationship with his sister as far as i remember, 2nd hee did "seduced and fucked a virgin girl infatuated with him in a party and left her exposed for everyone to see" yeah that was stupid and shitty true but he had regret for doing that and i believe that the point is that he (MC) will have to redeem himself through the story for his mistakes...3dly ran away and abandoned his family and friends keeping next to no contact whatsoever with them??Not the best thing but still some members of his familly do worse things than that....

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
MC clearly has been mostly around girls, he has no guy friend, only a few acquaintances at best (relatives of his friends or family). By now, he has learnt thousands times over that what he says has an effect on people, especially girls.
He knows without a doubt what he is doing, and when he says stuff, he aims for it to have an effect. He cannot predict with perfect accuracy what effect it will have, but he needs people to react as that will give him the advantage. and Miru covers his blind spots, pushing or pulling to adjust the result towards MC's goal.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I would point out that he and the twin sister did bully their little sister quite heavily on occasion. More than just normal sibling bullying/fighting i would say. That would make him an asshole, until he actually is sorry for it.
I would also point out...as per the story and dialogue...when William was with Katie alone...they mostly got on just fine with each other. Never bullied her alone. It was never William and Katie who caused trouble...went looking for trouble, got into trouble...

The common denominator to a lot of (nearly all?) Williams behaviour? That's right...

Leia.

Last edited:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Ahem chat 6 would take 2-3 years to be out IG ?
AT this pace chap 10 would be in none less than 5-6 years ?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I would also point out...as per the story and dialogue...when William was with Katie alone...they mostly got on just fine with each other. Never bullied her alone. It was never William and Katie who caused trouble...went looking for trouble, got into trouble...

The common denominator to a lot of (nearly all?) Williams behaviour? That's right...

Leia.
you think she tried to make him alienate himself so she could keep him all to herself ? :D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
you think she tried to make him alienate himself so she could keep him all to herself ? :D
Laugh all you want...I'm just presenting facts as presented in the story. Why do you find that so hard to believe?

Never been around a truly jealous, obsessive person I take it have you?

Reactions: BobTheDuck and HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Laugh all you want...I'm just presenting facts as presented in the story. Why do you find that so hard to believe?

Never been around a truly jealous, obsessive person I take it have you?
don't worry, i'm not laughing at what you said. I found the situation funny in regards to Leia's projected personality and how hard she tries to stay aloof.

and no, I never met a truly jealous and obsessive partner (or at least, none that revealed themselves to be). I only experienced reasonable levels of jealousy or absolute trust.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
1stly there were no evidence that he had a romantic relationship with his sister as far as i remember, 2nd hee did "seduced and fucked a virgin girl infatuated with him in a party and left her exposed for everyone to see" yeah that was stupid and shitty true but he had regret for doing that and i believe that the point is that he (MC) will have to redeem himself through the story for his mistakes...3dly ran away and abandoned his family and friends keeping next to no contact whatsoever with them??Not the best thing but still some members of his familly do worse things than that....
Yeah that's fair. I already stated that maybe calling him a pos might be too much. Other than the stuff he did to Monica (which is abominable imo) he might just be a bit of an asshole.

We do know that whatever he was doing with Leia was real and damning enough for little Katie to know it was wrong and the mere threat of her telling anyone sent the MC running. And even after running, causing immeasurable pain to Leia that molded her into the bitch she is now, riddling Katie with guilt over that empty threat, possibly being the main reason for the strain in his parents marriage, he still acts a little dickish towards them. Except maybe Helen, which I assume is mostly due to her condition or he would probably give her a hard time too. But yeah we still lack a lot of context and perspective.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
No evidence of romance ...except for the flashback that was added in CH3 Full, and the implications of carving on the tree, and the reason he left Mon on the kitchen table was to be with the one he loved... and because it was the central canon of the original pre-rework. I can't imagine the game would drop that, especially as they are 'just friends' (as Leia smirks in the official release).

He's not complete trash, but he does have plenty of work in front to redeem himself ...and ultimately that is part of why he came back. Seeing how emotional he got when discovering Helen had an accident does show he has some redeeming features. Kicking spiders towards a person with no panties on though... not sure I would forgive him for that if I was Miru.

Other family members doing worse - we'll have to see what the situation is fully to appreciate who is the worst. My money is on Leia still.

MC clearly has been mostly around girls, he has no guy friend, only a few acquaintances at best (relatives of his friends or family). By now, he has learnt thousands times over that what he says has an effect on people, especially girls.
He knows without a doubt what he is doing, and when he says stuff, he aims for it to have an effect. He cannot predict with perfect accuracy what effect it will have, but he needs people to react as that will give him the advantage. and Miru covers his blind spots, pushing or pulling to adjust the result towards MC's goal.
Guy friend Sven at very least. But keeping in mind that all his female friends still hang out with his family. Zoey is Katie's gf, Dana, Mon and Gina all hang out with Katie. Scarlet, Helen, Katie and Leia are family. Daphne and Donna appear to be the only significant female characters not in the family or connected through the family.

It's likely he left without phone numbers or couldn't get in contact with anyone after prison. At the start during the talks with Miru and Daphne, they mention couples who are friends, so Willi does have other male friends, but I'm guessing he's learnt to bea bit of a lone wolf since prison.

...Heck, maybe Katie and Zoey are an item because there's a lack of non gang males who aren't betas. I mean Gina and Dana's bf's are made to be pretty lame. Nothing the girls can do to win Emilio. Maybe Willi is set to raise up an army of sons to even up the gender imbalance in Wollust? :sneaky:

Leia.
Except that clearly isn't true if you buy the spicy burger or smother Katie with Helen's underwear. Willi doesn't take responsibility for what came before, but I think we'll see that redemptive arc become more obvious.

But yeah, Leia. I think I prefer bitchy Leia, because I don't feel the need to explain anything to her. It's not just Katie she trash talks, it seems she doesn't give a damn about anyone - cold blooded like a snake, and toxic. When Willi tells her he was in prison, she doesn't really care about his trauma, forbids him from her work etc. She blames him for her trauma, and she seems to be the obsessive one. Think about the way she calls Willi - he arrives after a couple of days being told Helen had an accident ...the case is already closed in less than a week, everyone's adjusted to Helen not talking already. Leia reached out to Willi when it suited her, for her own specific plans.

Multiply by two, bro, cause he releases it by half-chapters, next release gonna be chapter 3.5.
So stay healthy and exercise your body if you want to see the conclusion of this story!
And don't forget the broccoli!
I'm actually hazardously optimistic based on how many different scenes Ocean has been rendering and how enthusiatic he is about the cards potential now he has them and has been playing with them. I know it's foolish to hope, but damn it, hope hits me faster than the updates! :sneaky:

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah that's fair. I already stated that maybe calling him a pos might be too much. Other than the stuff he did to Monica (which is abominable imo) he might just be a bit of an asshole.

We do know that whatever he was doing with Leia was real and damning enough for little Katie to know it was wrong and the mere threat of her telling anyone sent the MC running. And even after running, causing immeasurable pain to Leia that molded her into the bitch she is now, riddling Katie with guilt over that empty threat, possibly being the main reason for the strain in his parents marriage, he still acts a little dickish towards them. Except maybe Helen, which I assume is mostly due to her condition or he would probably give her a hard time too. But yeah we still lack a lot of context and perspective.
The incident with the virgin girl being left exposed for everyone to see was a very shitty thing to do no matter how you look at it ...I believe that it will take a lot of effort from her to forgive him if she ever does....Leia is selfish and called William only whe it suits her...she is involved in drug trafficking/ prostitution and that made her a target not only for law enforcement but for other bad type of people that have no problem killing...Dylan for some reason saw 7 times an uknown person walking around outside their house at night and never thought of calling the police...That is a dick move and pretty dangerous attitude

Apr 30, 2023
No evidence of romance ...except for the flashback that was added in CH3 Full, and the implications of carving on the tree, and the reason he left Mon on the kitchen table was to be with the one he loved... and because it was the central canon of the original pre-rework. I can't imagine the game would drop that, especially as they are 'just friends' (as Leia smirks in the official release).

He's not complete trash, but he does have plenty of work in front to redeem himself ...and ultimately that is part of why he came back. Seeing how emotional he got when discovering Helen had an accident does show he has some redeeming features. Kicking spiders towards a person with no panties on though... not sure I would forgive him for that if I was Miru.

Other family members doing worse - we'll have to see what the situation is fully to appreciate who is the worst. My money is on Leia still.

Guy friend Sven at very least. But keeping in mind that all his female friends still hang out with his family. Zoey is Katie's gf, Dana, Mon and Gina all hang out with Katie. Scarlet, Helen, Katie and Leia are family. Daphne and Donna appear to be the only significant female characters not in the family or connected through the family.

It's likely he left without phone numbers or couldn't get in contact with anyone after prison. At the start during the talks with Miru and Daphne, they mention couples who are friends, so Willi does have other male friends, but I'm guessing he's learnt to bea bit of a lone wolf since prison.

...Heck, maybe Katie and Zoey are an item because there's a lack of non gang males who aren't betas. I mean Gina and Dana's bf's are made to be pretty lame. Nothing the girls can do to win Emilio. Maybe Willi is set to raise up an army of sons to even up the gender imbalance in Wollust? :sneaky:

Except that clearly isn't true if you buy the spicy burger or smother Katie with Helen's underwear. Willi doesn't take responsibility for what came before, but I think we'll see that redemptive arc become more obvious.

But yeah, Leia. I think I prefer bitchy Leia, because I don't feel the need to explain anything to her. It's not just Katie she trash talks, it seems she doesn't give a damn about anyone - cold blooded like a snake, and toxic. When Willi tells her he was in prison, she doesn't really care about his trauma, forbids him from her work etc. She blames him for her trauma, and she seems to be the obsessive one. Think about the way she calls Willi - he arrives after a couple of days being told Helen had an accident ...the case is already closed in less than a week, everyone's adjusted to Helen not talking already. Leia reached out to Willi when it suited her, for her own specific plans.

I'm actually hazardously optimistic based on how many different scenes Ocean has been rendering and how enthusiatic he is about the cards potential now he has them and has been playing with them. I know it's foolish to hope, but damn it, hope hits me faster than the updates! :sneaky:
Personally i don't really understand the relationship that William has with Leia.. Are they friends???neighbours?Classmates??or Siblings if they are siblings then i get the whole wrong type of thing but other than that they could have a relationship

Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Personally i don't really understand the relationship that William has with Leia.. Are they friends???neighbours?Classmates??or Siblings if they are siblings then i get the whole wrong type of thing but other than that they could have a relationship
Zane isn't a common surname where I live, just sayin' :sneaky:

Edit: Also, officially (as in the official release as released), no matter what anyone says, they are just friends, and Leia smirks when saying this. Just friends with the same surname.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Well, anything goes in war and love.

And you mustn't forget that Miru first played dirty to lure William with her thong. :BootyTime:
I'd take the hit if I was William - I mean, what is Miru going to do if she wins but make him pound her without using up a poundy coupon? Seems to me Willi's willy wins with or without any tactics in that scene. :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes